All Categories

Tavern and Leveling Event - Painsmith and Catacomb Councilor - Math Calculation - Confirmed!

Tavern and Leveling Event - Painsmith and Catacomb Councilor - Math Calculation - Confirmed!

Search
Sep 21, 2019, 16:0809/21/19
05/13/19

TAVERN EVENT:

LEVELING EVENT:

Ladies & Gentlemen,

The Legendary Limited Time Fusion events are back with a twist, Baby!

Wooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaawwwww

For all my fans & followers, I know you are excited & worried about these events!

Your excited to get a chance to acquire a Legendary.

Your worried about the new tavern event.

I am here to tell you not to worry!

The strategy I came up with so long ago is the same one we will use to complete both these events simultaneously!

• Don’t listen to people who are trying to scare you into thinking you need to spend thousands to complete this event.
  • Don’t listen to people who are trying to scare you into thinking you need to buy dozens & dozens of XP Brews.
  • Don’t listen to people who are trying to scare you into thinking you need to buy dozens & dozens of Potions.

These people are idiots who are trying to spread panic because they can’t figure out a way to complete this event.

Thus, they try to bring down others!

Don’t let others bring you down with there negativity!

You can do these events!

The strategy I have been using is the following:

Step 1: Level a 1 Star from lvl 1 to 10 in Campaign 

Step 2: Rank Up the 1 Star to 2 Star in Tavern

Step 3: Sacrifice the 2 Star into another Hero of your choice in Tavern

Step 4: Start over with a new hero from Step 1

BOOOOOOMMMMM! 💥 That’s all you have to do! 😱

I bet you didn’t think it would be that easy! 

You are going to complete both of these events doing 4 Easy Steps!

I will now show you the numbers so you can see how the above steps work!

Energy Break Down:

120 Energy will do

15 Campaign Run with 3 lvl 1 heroes inside

5 Batches will have Maxed level heroes inside

Does everyone understand how I’m reaching the above numbers?

8 Energy will do 1 Brutal Run.

• 120 Energy will do 15 Brutal Runs. (15 runs x 8 Energy = 120 Energy)

3 Campaign Runs will max out 1 batch of 1 Star heroes (Three 1 Star heroes are in each batch)

• 15 Campaign Runs will max out 5 batches of 1 Star heroes (Fifteen 1 Star heroes will be maxed)

A level 1 hero can level up to 10.

You start at level 1 - you gain 9 levels.

• Every level 10 hero gives you 9 points.
  • Ranking up a 1 Star hero to Rank 2 gives you 5 points.

15 heroes x 9 points = 135 Campaign Leveling Points

15 heroes ranked up x 5 points = 75 Tavern Rank Up Points

———————————————————————

210 points <—- Total Combined Leveling Event Points

75 points <-—- Total Tavern Exclusive Points

120 Energy is giving us 210 Leveling Points + 75 Tavern Points doing the above strategy. Everyone agree?

If we buy 10 refills (Each giving 120 energy), we will have 2,100 Leveling points per day + 750 Tavern points per day. Everyone agree?

Level event last 14 days = 2,100 Leveling Points per day x 14 days = 29,400 Points

Tavern event last 14 days = 750 Tavern Points per day x 14 days = 10,500 Points

So you can see doing above method will get you extremely close to completing both events.

You will need extra 3 refills remaining to reach 30k for Level Event.

You don’t need anything remaining for Tavern Event.

The question you are probably thinking about is how on earth do you get 10 refills per day?

The game allows you the opportunity to get 6 Refills per day for free.

• 1 Energy = 3 mins to generate
  • 10 Energy = 30 mins
  • 20 Energy = 60 mins or 1 hour
  • 120 Energy = 6 hours
  • 480 Energy = 24 hours

I am considering (120 Energy) as 1 Refill.

480 Energy ————————————-—-> 4 Refill

Daily - Mission’s gives you ———————> 1 Refill

Daily - 60 min Login Bonus give you —-—-> 1 Refill

————————————————————————

6 Refills per Day for free

You are essentially going to need to make up the remaining 4 Refills.

1 Refill = 40 gems

4 Refills = 160 gems

160 gems x 14 days = 2,240 gems

The last thing you are going to need is 14 days worth of XP Double Bonus.

3 Day XP Boost = 280 gems 
15 Day XP Boost = 1,400 gems

You will need a total of 2,240 gems + 1,400 gems = 3,640 gems

If you was to buy 3,640 gems from the shop, it would cost 100 bucks.

Worst case scenario - it costs you 100 bucks

Best case scenario - it cost you nothing - you finish the events for free

Average case scenario - it cost you somewhere in between 0 to 100 bucks.

Keep in mind, I am trying to make this Guide simple & short.

I don’t want to overwhelm you with wall of numbers.

I left out other ways for you to get extra points in these events because it would make my post really long.

• XP Brews
  • Ascension Potions
  • Prior Leveling Food 

These things can help you get points, but not everyone has all of this stuff.

My 4 step strategy is easy and if you have any of the above stuff just consider it a bonus!

And that is all my friends!

Happy Raiding!
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2019, 18:0709/21/19
03/16/19

First you gonna need a lots of gem for Xp boost. I'm very sure most of players doesn't have enough of gem because they already spent the gem for ancient shard ---> champion chase tournament

Second there are others event you need to participated to get all needed unit. 

Third after get all unit you still need to leveling them at lv 50 with full ascension. This is the last and most crucial part. Do you have superior potion needed to ascend them to max ? if not, can you get all potion within time limit ? 

I learned very important lesson from Foli event. At first times my main concern is only to get all unit. I thought after get all unit the job it's done. But i'm wrong. I still need to leveling them to lv 50 with full ascension. Oh no this is another hard works again. I used all potion i have and still not enough. As we know potion stage only open on certain days. I must get all potion needed before the fusion times ended. This one really make me frustated. I spent some gems to refill energy and keep farming all days.  

Sep 21, 2019, 20:4009/21/19
03/04/19
Who confirmes all these math calculations of yours? Just curious.
Sep 21, 2019, 22:2009/21/19
05/13/19

Elviraz said:

First you gonna need a lots of gem for Xp boost. I'm very sure most of players doesn't have enough of gem because they already spent the gem for ancient shard ---> champion chase tournament

Third after get all unit you still need to leveling them at lv 50 with full ascension. This is the last and most crucial part. Do you have superior potion needed to ascend them to max ? if not, can you get all potion within time limit ? 

I learned very important lesson from Foli event. At first times my main concern is only to get all unit. I thought after get all unit the job it's done. But i'm wrong. I still need to leveling them to lv 50 with full ascension. Oh no this is another hard works again. I used all potion i have and still not enough. As we know potion stage only open on certain days. I must get all potion needed before the fusion times ended. This one really make me frustated. I spent some gems to refill energy and keep farming all days.  

I think you are spreading lies & derailing my post!

I finished the Champion Chase Tournament with out spending any money or using any gems.

The game gave me a Sacred Shard from Monthly Reset + I got Sacred Shard from Clan Boss Reward Drop.

I open both Sacred Shards it gave me 2 Epics which is 500 points for both.

I opened 1,000 Mystery Shards which I have been using as Leveling Fodder for the Leveling Event + Tavern Event.

It gave me 1,500 points which is needed for Hymms.

Once, you acquire Hymms the gave rewards you 250 points for obtaining her.

This gives you a total amount of 1,7500 points.

You can get remaining 250 points from buying heroes from the Market or opening 250 more Mystery Shards.

So yeah, your statement that most players are spending all there gems on Ancient Shards is a lie!

I spent nothing!

Furthermore, your post on my thread isn’t on topic!

Your post is nothing more than an attempt to derail my post into a topic unrelated!

My post is about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

They have nothing to do with Chase Event.

I am finished with Chase Event.

I don’t care about it.

They are completely different Events!

I created this thread to show people what is needed for the Tavern & Leveling Event.

Sep 21, 2019, 22:3809/21/19
05/13/19

Shield Anvil said:

Who confirmes all these math calculations of yours? Just curious.

Most times I run my math calculations by my teammates.

We talk it out as a team.

• Some, people in my team decide to try for it.
  • Some, people in my team decide to pass on it.

It all depends on whether or not we like the unit being fused.

I think the Legendary is cool.

I would like to try for it.

A few of my teammates were not impressed by the Legendary so they decided to pass.

A few weeks ago, the game did a Epic Barbarian Fusion which I thought was trash.

I didn’t try for it.

I had several teammates who did try for the Epic Barbarian.

They thought she was cool.

So yeah!

Everyone has there own preferences.

Also feel free to check my math calculations if you want too.

You can confirm or deny them as well.

Sep 22, 2019, 00:4809/22/19
03/16/19

Player J said:

Elviraz said:

I think you are spreading lies & derailing my post!

I finished the Champion Chase Tournament with out spending any money or using any gems.

The game gave me a Sacred Shard from Monthly Reset + I got Sacred Shard from Clan Boss Reward Drop.

I open both Sacred Shards it gave me 2 Epics which is 500 points for both.

I opened 1,000 Mystery Shards which I have been using as Leveling Fodder for the Leveling Event + Tavern Event.

It gave me 1,500 points which is needed for Hymms.

Once, you acquire Hymms the gave rewards you 250 points for obtaining her.

This gives you a total amount of 1,7500 points.

You can get remaining 250 points from buying heroes from the Market or opening 250 more Mystery Shards.

So yeah, your statement that most players are spending all there gems on Ancient Shards is a lie!

I spent nothing!

Furthermore, your post on my thread isn’t on topic!

Your post is nothing more than an attempt to derail my post into a topic unrelated!

My post is about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

They have nothing to do with Chase Event.

I am finished with Chase Event.

I don’t care about it.

They are completely different Events!

I created this thread to show people what is needed for the Tavern & Leveling Event.

Lies ? how long times we have since the previous champion chase tournament ? because i'm already spent all my shard and 900 gem for previous event. Oh you got sacred shard from clan boss. How much player can deal super high damage on Ultra Nightmare boss ? perhaps you already spent $$$ long times ago so you can do it. 

I'm just telling the truth. If you only wanna to completed tavern and training event and ignored the fusion event then your method is 100% correct. But if you wanna finished fusion event then you must prepared for the worst case scenario. The fusion times limit only 16-17 days. That's means after you get all unit needed for fusion you only have a short times left. Do you have enough potion for ascend them to max ? if not, can you get all the potion within time limit ? this is most crucial part. I'm telling this so the players can understand the risk and not fall in same trap. 
Sep 22, 2019, 07:2109/22/19
Sep 22, 2019, 07:32(edited)
03/16/19

I used different strategy. Only use Xp brew to upgrade champion from lv 1-9.

Which means per 1 xp brew you will get :

8-9 point for leveling 1-2 star champion from level 1-10

18 point for leveling 3 star champion from level 1-10

27 point for leveling 4 star champion from level 1-10 

32 point for leveling 5 star champion from level 1-9

48 point for leveling 6 star champion from level 1-9

Before i leveling champion at campaign i'm always leveling them first with 1-2 Xp brew to get higher point + save some energy. 

Until today i got around 4100 point at training tournament and 6000 point at training event. No raid pass - only with Xp boost. So far i'm already upgraded 6  4 star champion to 5 star.  But i'm not gonna make until 30k. Now i'm only have 320 gem left. Only can buy Xp boost once times again. 

Your strategy is good. But there are somethings i wanna to ask. If the main purpose only to leveling and upgraded to higher rank as fast as possible will you still use same method ?  

Sep 22, 2019, 15:5509/22/19
05/13/19

Elviraz said:

Lies ? how long times we have since the previous champion chase tournament ? because i'm already spent all my shard and 900 gem for previous event. Oh you got sacred shard from clan boss. How much player can deal super high damage on Ultra Nightmare boss ? perhaps you already spent $$$ long times ago so you can do it. 

I'm just telling the truth. If you only wanna to completed tavern and training event and ignored the fusion event then your method is 100% correct. But if you wanna finished fusion event then you must prepared for the worst case scenario. The fusion times limit only 16-17 days. That's means after you get all unit needed for fusion you only have a short times left. Do you have enough potion for ascend them to max ? if not, can you get all the potion within time limit ? this is most crucial part. I'm telling this so the players can understand the risk and not fall in same trap. 

Yes, you are lying & derailing my thread with unrelated things.

Look at the below picture!

You are talking about Other Events & how I need Potions.

I don’t need to do any other events.

I don’t need a lot of Potion.

I’m only missing 1 green potion to complete my Hymms last star.

I’m only missing 2 heroes Painsmith & Catacomb.

I will get them both from Tavern & Leveling Event Which is what this thread is exclusively about!

What are you trying to do drive me crazy?

Telling me to worry about events & potions I don’t even need!
Sep 22, 2019, 17:4009/22/19
03/16/19

Player J said:

Elviraz said:

Yes, you are lying & derailing my thread with unrelated things.

Look at the below picture!

You are talking about Other Events & how I need Potions.

I don’t need to do any other events.

I don’t need a lot of Potion.

I’m only missing 1 green potion to complete my Hymms last star.

I’m only missing 2 heroes Painsmith & Catacomb.

I will get them both from Tavern & Leveling Event Which is what this thread is exclusively about!

What are you trying to do drive me crazy?

Telling me to worry about events & potions I don’t even need!

Not all players ready for this event my friends. If you already a tons of potion then it's good for you. 

Driving you crazy ? you're wrong my friends. My purpose in only to give a warning for general players. For those who really wanna completed the fusion make sure you prepared everythings from beginning. Because some peoples might not realized it. They only think to get all unit and it's done. While the truth is you still need to leveling them to lv 50 with full ascension. Can you leveling them to lv 50 and get all potion within time limit ? if you already have it then it's good for you. But the fact you already have it doesn't mean other players ready for it. 

You angry because i talked about others event ? well training event just a part from fusion event. 

If the main purpose only to finish training event then your guide is 100% correct. So what is the problem here ? 

Sep 22, 2019, 18:1709/22/19
05/13/19

The problem here is this is a thread about Tavern & Leveling Event.

You are talking about other non-related stuff.

Of course, I should have a problem!

You should stay on topic or make your own topic.

Sep 23, 2019, 11:1009/23/19
Sep 23, 2019, 11:10(edited)
08/02/19

So, what you're saying is all we need to do is spend 400 gems on energy refills EVERY DAY to complete the event? WOW! NOBODY KNEW THAT!  (I guess it went over your head that this is exactly the issue for the community?)

This guy is an idiot. Clearly he's been playing a lot longer than most of the player base, thus has his inventory set up and wants to tell the rest of us newer players that we are liars for not being able to complete this P2W event? Derailing your thread, are you on drugs? they guy you are arguing with is laying out a solid case.

You're blind. Nobody has 400gems to spend every day, nor the gems for XP boosts and all the rest. Don't start the thread saying 'YOU CAN COMPLETE IT' then entail a list of P2W strategies to do so. Besides that who has the time to sit there and farm 2.1k worth of energy every day. And if you do have the time to do this, are you having fun, or are you completing a lengthy and costly chore to no end? 

The calculations are correct, as have already been stated in other threads, but your direction is misguiding. The bottom line is, you have to spend pretty heavily your time and money in order to complete this event no matter what way you look at it.

I'm not even going to go in to the potions required to ascend said champions, you might've forgotten what it feels like to be at a lack of ascension potions, 90% of the community has not forgotten, and 90% of the community does not have the gems to spend on acquiring these potions simultaneously with farming campaign, but hey, what do we know, we are just trying to put down others gameplay because we are insignificant, right OP?

Sep 23, 2019, 11:3709/23/19
03/16/19

Ok. Let's back to the topic. My strategy is likes this :

- always leveling 1-2 star champion 1x times before using them as food

- always leveling 3 star champion 2x times before using them as food

- always leveling 4 star champion 3x times before using them as food

- always leveling 5 star champion 4x times before using them as food

The rest i just leveling up normally. Not the best way to get point. But i think this is a middle way between get the point and upgraded rank. 

Sep 23, 2019, 13:4909/23/19
Sep 23, 2019, 14:09(edited)
05/13/19

GranTorino said:

So, what you're saying is all we need to do is spend 400 gems on energy refills EVERY DAY to complete the event? WOW! NOBODY KNEW THAT!  (I guess it went over your head that this is exactly the issue for the community?)

This guy is an idiot. Clearly he's been playing a lot longer than most of the player base, thus has his inventory set up and wants to tell the rest of us newer players that we are liars for not being able to complete this P2W event? Derailing your thread, are you on drugs? they guy you are arguing with is laying out a solid case.

You're blind. Nobody has 400gems to spend every day, nor the gems for XP boosts and all the rest. Don't start the thread saying 'YOU CAN COMPLETE IT' then entail a list of P2W strategies to do so. Besides that who has the time to sit there and farm 2.1k worth of energy every day. And if you do have the time to do this, are you having fun, or are you completing a lengthy and costly chore to no end? 

The calculations are correct, as have already been stated in other threads, but your direction is misguiding. The bottom line is, you have to spend pretty heavily your time and money in order to complete this event no matter what way you look at it.

I'm not even going to go in to the potions required to ascend said champions, you might've forgotten what it feels like to be at a lack of ascension potions, 90% of the community has not forgotten, and 90% of the community does not have the gems to spend on acquiring these potions simultaneously with farming campaign, but hey, what do we know, we are just trying to put down others gameplay because we are insignificant, right OP?

The only idiot on my thread is you.

I never said you need 400 gems for energy refills per day.

I said you need 160 gems for energy refills per day.

HUGE DIFFERENCE!

In regard to your comment about time, I have done all the time calculations.

You need 150 Campaign runs per day.

If 1 run takes 1 min, you are looking at 150 mins in all.

150 mins = 2 hours 30 mins

In a 24 hour day, your energy will get full 4 times a day.

Every 6 hours your energy will get full roughly.

You would have to prevent this from happening.

Thus, The 150 runs will have to be staggered into 4 different 6 hour periods.

150 mins divided by 4 different login times = 38 runs rounded up

Basically, you have to login in 4 different times for roughly 40 mins to down your runs.

The total amount of time will be 2 hours 30 mins.

Keep in mind, I assuming it takes you 1 min.

Some people win in 10 seconds.

It hugely reduces the time needed to complete 150 runs!

For argument sake, Let’s say it takes you 2 hours 30 mins to complete 150 runs.

• Is 2 hours 30 mins a heavy time commitment?

I would say No.

• Is getting on 4 different times a huge problem?

I would say No again!

• 1 time at 6 am - Morning - before going to work
  • 1 time at 12 am - Lunch time
  • 1 time at 6 pm - Dinner - before eating dinner
  • 1 time at 9-10 pm - Before sleep

It is 100% possible.

I have done it 2 different times.

This is the 3rd time.

Will I get Maulie Tankard? I don’t know!

I’m not going to stress out about that Legendary.

What I do care about is the Undead - Catacomb guy.

I think the Catacomb Undead hero will be very good!

I really like his rally move!

It looks very strong!

Thus, I only care about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

I can Potion up the Catacomb Undead guy after the fusion ends!

You keep talking about potions, but no one ever said we will be getting Maulie Tankard in this thread!

This thread is specifically about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

I’m undecided on whether or not I will get Maulie.

I don’t know.

I really don’t know if I want Maulie.

I would have to give up:

• Mistress of Hymns <— I might use her in my Sacred Order Faction Team.
  • Catacomb Councilor <— He might be a poor mans LongBeard for Clan Boss or Undead Faction Wars!
  • Slither Brute <— needed for Rhazin Fusion
  • Master Butcher <—- Amazing Healer for Dwarfs.
  • Beast Wrestler
  • Flesh Tearer <—- I use him in my Oygrn Tribe Faction Wars Team. 

We are talking about some amazing heroes being used as Fodder for 1 Legendary.

Maulie isn’t the greatest Legendary!

It really doesn’t seem like an easy trading decision.

To give up all that for 1 hero.

Sep 23, 2019, 14:3309/23/19
08/02/19

Player J said:

GranTorino said:

The only idiot on my thread is you.

I never said you need 400 gems for energy refills per day.

I said you need 160 gems for energy refills per day.

HUGE DIFFERENCE!

In regard to your comment about time, I have done all the time calculations.

You need 150 Campaign runs per day.

If 1 run takes 1 min, you are looking at 150 mins in all.

150 mins = 2 hours 30 mins

In a 24 hour day, your energy will get full 4 times a day.

Every 6 hours your energy will get full roughly.

You would have to prevent this from happening.

Thus, The 150 runs will have to be staggered into 4 different 6 hour periods.

150 mins divided by 4 different login times = 38 runs rounded up

Basically, you have to login in 4 different times for roughly 40 mins to down your runs.

The total amount of time will be 2 hours 30 mins.

Keep in mind, I assuming it takes you 1 min.

Some people win in 10 seconds.

It hugely reduces the time needed to complete 150 runs!

For argument sake, Let’s say it takes you 2 hours 30 mins to complete 150 runs.

• Is 2 hours 30 mins a heavy time commitment?

I would say No.

• Is getting on 4 different times a huge problem?

I would say No again!

• 1 time at 6 am - Morning - before going to work
  • 1 time at 12 am - Lunch time
  • 1 time at 6 pm - Dinner - before eating dinner
  • 1 time at 9-10 pm - Before sleep

It is 100% possible.

I have done it 2 different times.

This is the 3rd time.

Will I get Maulie Tankard? I don’t know!

I’m not going to stress out about that Legendary.

What I do care about is the Undead - Catacomb guy.

I think the Catacomb Undead hero will be very good!

I really like his rally move!

It looks very strong!

Thus, I only care about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

I can Potion up the Catacomb Undead guy after the fusion ends!

You keep talking about potions, but no one ever said we will be getting Maulie Tankard in this thread!

This thread is specifically about the Tavern & Leveling Event.

I’m undecided on whether or not I will get Maulie.

I don’t know.

I really don’t know if I want Maulie.

I would have to give up:

• Mistress of Hymns <— I might use her in my Sacred Order Faction Team.
  • Catacomb Councilor <— He might be a poor mans LongBeard for Clan Boss or Undead Faction Wars!
  • Slither Brute <— needed for Rhazin Fusion
  • Master Butcher <—- Amazing Healer for Dwarfs.
  • Beast Wrestler
  • Flesh Tearer <—- I use him in my Oygrn Tribe Faction Wars Team. 

We are talking about some amazing heroes being used as Fodder for 1 Legendary.

Maulie isn’t the greatest Legendary!

It really doesn’t seem like an easy trading decision.

To give up all that for 1 hero.

I appreciate the detailed response, however it is quite difficult to read in that format.

You might have edited it now, but your post previously said 400 gems per day spending.

the only reason I got off on the wrong foot with you is I don't appreciate you attacking other forum users for telling you that under their circumstances (which is the same circumstance as 90% of the community, me included) and calling them liars trying to derail your thread. 

By the way you speak, I assume you take this game very seriously and play very competitively, but since raid isn't a particularly competitive game in the grand scale there aren't many accounts that are built in the way I assume yours to be, thus the calculations may not be feasible for players who aren't dedicating their time and money to min/maxing as much as possible.

- But more power to you, and I appreciate the lengthy breakdown of the math, it is handy to have accessibility to most definitely but don't be so quick to judge people for pointing out that these event(s) and tournament(s) cannot be completed in their accounts' circumstance, even using your efficient calculations.

Sep 23, 2019, 15:4209/23/19
05/13/19

GranTorino said:

I appreciate the detailed response, however it is quite difficult to read in that format.

You might have edited it now, but your post previously said 400 gems per day spending.

the only reason I got off on the wrong foot with you is I don't appreciate you attacking other forum users for telling you that under their circumstances (which is the same circumstance as 90% of the community, me included) and calling them liars trying to derail your thread. 

By the way you speak, I assume you take this game very seriously and play very competitively, but since raid isn't a particularly competitive game in the grand scale there aren't many accounts that are built in the way I assume yours to be, thus the calculations may not be feasible for players who aren't dedicating their time and money to min/maxing as much as possible.

- But more power to you, and I appreciate the lengthy breakdown of the math, it is handy to have accessibility to most definitely but don't be so quick to judge people for pointing out that these event(s) and tournament(s) cannot be completed in their accounts' circumstance, even using your efficient calculations.

1st: My post has never said 400 gems per day.

I said you need 10 refills per day which you probably misinterpreted as 400 gems because you didn’t fully read my post.

You glanced over it like the typical forum reader.

The game gives you 6 refills.

You need to buy 4 refills.

This has been the case for the last 3 events like this.

My calculations are the exact same on all 3 posts.

It is copy & pasted!

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/146261_leveling-event---excruciator---math-calculation---confirmed/

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/137125_events-for-fusion/2/

2nd: The only difference between my posts are the addition of the Tavern Event.

I had to highlight my numbers to show players the Tavern Scores.

Previously, I didn’t go into detail for the Tavern because it wasn’t necessary at the time.

3rd: I didn’t Attack anyone. I am the Victim!

I provided the mathematical numbers showing the community what they need in order to complete the Tavern & Leveling event.

Elviraz came to my thread Lecturing me about completing other Events + Farming Potions.

He was telling me that I needed to do the above things?

Elviraz is making assumptions about what I need to do with out knowing my circumstances.

He doesn’t know the situation I am in.

How can he tell me to complete other events & Farm potions?

When he doesn’t know what I have?

His statement towards me are unwarranted & they were derailing my thread.

I had to show him pictures to finally get him to move on.

Sep 23, 2019, 16:0309/23/19
Sep 23, 2019, 16:05(edited)
05/13/19

My post is an Educational Post!

People on discord said it would cost 10,000 dollars to complete the Tavern event.

They said they would have to buy XP Brews.

I have shown you the raw mathematical numbers to disprove the lies which were said on discord.

My estimations are this event will cost between 0 - 100 dollars.

The numbers you see before you are what you need to complete these 2 events only.

The numbers I am giving you don’t account for anything else!

You have to decide if you have the resources necessary to complete these 2 events.

I don’t know what you have!

Thus, I’m not here to tell you want to do.

I’m here just informing you of the strategy I plan to do to help me complete this event.

If you can’t complete these events, don’t get upset with me!

I didn’t create the events.

I’m just Raid player like you!

I did the numbers to see if it was possible for me to complete these 2 events.

I posted them here so you can see them Incase you can complete these 2 events too.

If you have a better way of completing these 2 events, you are more than welcome to share with the rest of us.

Sep 23, 2019, 22:3309/23/19
Sep 23, 2019, 22:38(edited)
05/27/19

So, what this all boils down to, is with your strat, if we check into the game every 3 hours, even in the middle of the night, and spend $100 we can get a couple of rares, a sacred, and a legendary tome?

Edit: and spend energy on nothing else for two weeks

Sep 26, 2019, 15:3909/26/19
Sep 26, 2019, 15:44(edited)

Hi, So today I was farmed green potions And bere Are my results: 

40 rounds max level 15 And get (480 energy)

4 superior potions (2 times 2 potions)

20 greater potions

231 lesser potions.

For example for ascending all magic Heroes for fusion, you need 60 lesser, 64 greater And 12 superior potions. So with these drop rates you need to invest another 320 gems for ascending them.  And It's ONLY for one afinity. For Spirit another 120 And for void also 120 gems. 

And where are arcane potions?

investing ONLY for ascending about 800 - 1000 gems within the limit for fusion Is a great steal. 

Foli affair continues......

Sep 26, 2019, 23:3109/26/19
03/16/19

Player J said:

My post is an Educational Post!

People on discord said it would cost 10,000 dollars to complete the Tavern event.

They said they would have to buy XP Brews.

I have shown you the raw mathematical numbers to disprove the lies which were said on discord.

My estimations are this event will cost between 0 - 100 dollars.

The numbers you see before you are what you need to complete these 2 events only.

The numbers I am giving you don’t account for anything else!

You have to decide if you have the resources necessary to complete these 2 events.

I don’t know what you have!

Thus, I’m not here to tell you want to do.

I’m here just informing you of the strategy I plan to do to help me complete this event.

If you can’t complete these events, don’t get upset with me!

I didn’t create the events.

I’m just Raid player like you!

I did the numbers to see if it was possible for me to complete these 2 events.

I posted them here so you can see them Incase you can complete these 2 events too.

If you have a better way of completing these 2 events, you are more than welcome to share with the rest of us.

The problem is your strategy is inefficient for leveling progress. You only think how to get as much point as possible and ignoring the fact if that will slowdown leveling progress.

Used 720 energy to leveling 90  1-star champions to max.

Upgraded all of them to 2-star champions.

Sacrifices all of them as Xp food for other champs.

In the end what we will get here ? only 4  3-star champions ? if we just leveling up normally with 720 energy we can get more than 12  3-star champions. 

The strategy is very good to get more point but also very bad for leveling progress. 

Sep 27, 2019, 00:5509/27/19
02/21/19

So according to the OP: for 100 bucks i get a legendary book (which is worth what? 5$ or 10$?) And a sacred which is worth ... 27$.

That alone sounds like a great deal - i sure as fk will spend 100$ and several hours daylie over the course of a week or two to get items worth roughly 30$ - makes total sense.

If i factor in the time needed per day to reach that goal (lets assume its 2-3 hours max) and assuming i can make 30$ per hour ... well, the 'rewards' become even more unrewarding - i might as well skip the event, spend the time i would have to waste for the event doing other nice things like:

- Fking my gf

- Take her out for lunch

- Work/earn money

- Go fishing

- Plant a tree or two

- Make children with my gf

- read a n1 book

... the list goes on.

And THEN: i can still spend those 100 bucks the event would have costed me for 3 sacreds and 450 gems (a pack contains 1 sacred + 150 gems for 27$ iirc).

WTF are we even talking about here?

The events are a friggin UNREWARDING chore, theres no fun in grinding the same level for hours and weeks just to get a sacred which has a 94% chance to give me a great epic like Bushy, Jizzoh, Shaman or Missionary and a legendary tome that i can put to good use on one of the great vault-warding legendaries i have gotten - like Ma'shalled ;)

Oct 1, 2019, 19:4410/01/19
05/13/19

Update: I was busy last few days so I wasn’t able to post my progress.

I got some time to spare so I am here showing people what my strategy helped me do for the 3rd time!

Tavern Event:

Leveling Event:

I was going to grind for the Legendary Tome + Sacred Shard.

The problem is I ran out of Green Shards.

It was an unfortunate problem I ran into.

TOTAL COST FOR ME TO FINISH THESE 2 EVENT = 0 DOLLARS!

The question is whether or not I should fuse Maulie Tankard!

I have all the materials to fuse Maulie.

However, I am in conflict.

I have been falling in love with the Mistress of Hymms & Catacomb Councilor.

They are pretty good Epics.

I feel like Maulie isn’t worth the 8 sacrifices.

Hmmmmmmmmmm