All Categories

Not having fun anymore and the 1 thing that would make it fun again...

Search
Sep 21, 2019, 01:5209/21/19
03/22/19

I loved this game when I first started it.  I have put $500-1000 into this game, but I hit a wall a couple weeks ago.  My inventory and vault are full of epics, void champs and other decent champs i could use in faction wars.  Also my artifacts are full and mailbox almost is from artifacts and other items bought from store like exp banners and energy pots.

There is one simple quality of life change they can do that would make me come back and that is..... make artifact removal free or a very minor cost (like 1k).  If this cost was removed I could store all my good artifacts leveled or unleveled with good substats on my champs i am not using and free up my inventory.  Right now i dread logging in because I can't do 2 of the 3 main things to do in this game (without doing a lot of inventory management) getting champions(opening shards) and getting artifacts(dungeons) the other main thing being leveling champs(which isn't very fun).

They also need to increase champion limits and put a search function for artifacts/stats.  But the main one reducing or eliminating the cost to remove artifacts.

Until they do something about those issues I just can't get back into this game, everytime I log in it feels like an inventory management game, I spend more time in the inventory screens (champ and artifacts) than i do playing and its really lame.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you all in game some day.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2019, 10:4209/21/19
09/16/19

We need 12 (factions) * 5 champions for the new faction wars, so i feel we should get at least that number of extra space in our vault imo

totally agree with the equipment removal, it should be free, since we already spend millions of silver in upgrading them
Sep 22, 2019, 18:3109/22/19
05/13/19

They will never let you remove gear for low cost or free.

If they allowed players to remove gear for no low cost or no cost, players would abuse the feature.

Players would use same gear max level on all there heroes.

Players would just swap the gear over to new heroes with out ever needing to build up new gears.

Thus, it is never going to be allowed.

It prevents players from relying on only few sets.

You started playing this game knowing you can’t swap gears for free.

You spent 500 - 1,000 dollars knowing you can’t swap gears for free.

Stop wasting other people time with suggestions that will never be implemented.

They have already released a detailed list of things they will not change.

You either accept it or move on.

Sep 23, 2019, 02:3209/23/19
03/22/19

Yeah, no thanks. Part of the game is to make informed decisions about how to use artifacts. If artifact removal was free, all you'd need is 100 artifacts between all your champs and sell everything else. Place your artifacts with purpose or pay a fee to rectify your mistake, if you don't have enough artifacts for your champs, you know what to do. If you have a lot of good stuff that won't be used on your main champs for things like Clan Boss, start filling your Faction Wars champs with them.

Plenty can be said for the UI for both the champion and artifact storage, however. Plenty of ideas that are practical have been floated, like nameable tabs/folders, they just haven't eventuated them yet.

Sep 23, 2019, 23:3309/23/19
03/22/19

My problem is that I have 500+ artifacts that could be used (good main stat and substats) but I do not have the silver to level them all to 12+ to see if they are worth keeping (some may brick sooner than that).

For an average piece of gear lets say a 5* epic pair of gloves it costs 50k to remove it.

If I put it on a champ that i may use a "faction wars champ", and I level it up and if the stats i need don't hit I will have to replace it.

Now I have an artifact that is more cost efficient to DESTROY rather than remove and sell. An artifact should never cost more to remove than it is to just sell it and its not even close in the example I listed (5* epic gloves) as they are only worth 17k when selling it, so I would need to spend 50k to make 17k....

Maybe free or 1k is a bad idea but it should AT LEAST cost the same to remove as it is to sell it, not 3x more. 

P.S. @PLAYER J "You either accept it or move on" is how you kill a game, that is the worst argument you could ever make for a game you enjoy unless you want people to not try and make a game better by giving their opinions and just quitting.  maybe you just started playing and don't know but there used to not be a "destroy" option so you HAD to remove then sell them, should the people who brought this issue up have just accepted it?

Sep 24, 2019, 01:1609/24/19
Sep 24, 2019, 03:03(edited)
03/16/19

1. We need more space for artifact and champion. I got same problem with you. My inventory is full of artifact. 

2. Higher level difficulty on campaign so we can farming silver faster. 

Edit : give higher price and more silver for selling upgraded artifact
Sep 24, 2019, 03:0609/24/19
Sep 24, 2019, 03:08(edited)
09/21/19

My suggestion would be this:  Give our champs a secondary set  of equipment that allows us to choose between Artifact loadouts in between fights, similar to the Diablo games.  Keep the cost to remove artifacts the same, sure. But this will alleviate the inventory constraint, AND it will allow everybody the opportunity to use pretty much ANY champ in just about any content.

Right now, there is a big difference on how you build champs for the Arena, Dungeons/Campaign, and for Clan Boss.

Not only is this good for the players, but it also benefits Plarium off people who will +16 even more items for champs they already have. More silver to spend on Artifacts, means more people buying Raid Passes, more people buying your $5 Energy Packs that come around seemingly weekly.

Sep 24, 2019, 06:0409/24/19
05/13/19

Why do you need more than 500,000 silver to improve artifacts at a low chance, and MORE than a MILLION AT a minimum???!!!

CirillaAdmin
Sep 24, 2019, 14:3609/24/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! Thank you for letting us know your thoughts. I will try to comment on the points that were raised in this thread one by one:

1) we have no plans of implementing free Artifacts removal on a regular basis. There might be temporary events, there might be some features in the future to make Artifact Builds easier to swap, but none of that is set in stone right now. You can find out more about our reasons in this topic that from Feedback and Suggestions section: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/675_feedback---suggestions/126643_-notice--player-suggestions-that-will-not-be-implemented-2/

2) The champions Vault expansion should be brought to the game with one of the closest patches;

3) Artifacts storage will be reviewed in the nearest future. We do realize how pressing this one is;

4) High-level Artifacts give Champions incredible bonuses and extra stats. It's true - upgrading Artifacts takes patience and silver. Yet, do it once, and you will be taking advantage of your high-level equipment for a very long time.

We are working on a lot of things and you will see the improvements very soon.