All Categories

Fusion options

Fusion options

Search
Sep 17, 2019, 10:3409/17/19
09/16/19

Fusion options

only been playing for 47 days now, but i wish they would either change the fusion champions, or simply give us more choices.

why not have us select one of a few.

Say aside form relic keeper tayrell or skullcrown or seeker, or even let us decide which one we are will to put all the time and effort int to be able to fuse them.

I am realitively new but already have my relic keeper (from shard) but i would be willing to put the time and efort in to get all the champions needed to fuse a tayrel or juliana 

for the more seasoned players they would feel the same way bout being able to fuse a good legendary if they already have rashin

any thoughts on this plarium??
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 17, 2019, 12:1509/17/19
04/20/19
therealmike said:

only been playing for 47 days now, but i wish they would either change the fusion champions, or simply give us more choices.

why not have us select one of a few.

Say aside form relic keeper tayrell or skullcrown or seeker, or even let us decide which one we are will to put all the time and effort int to be able to fuse them.

I am realitively new but already have my relic keeper (from shard) but i would be willing to put the time and efort in to get all the champions needed to fuse a tayrel or juliana 

for the more seasoned players they would feel the same way bout being able to fuse a good legendary if they already have rashin

any thoughts on this plarium??
While I don't PERSONALLY 2 much like this, seeing as though those champions you mentioned are far different and much better in terms of most endgame, so to fuse them instead of relic keeper would kind of ruin the balance, though i will forward/suggest this.
Sep 17, 2019, 22:5809/17/19
09/16/19

That is the point i am trying to make, we should have an option to keep moving up so having the possibility to work towardsa viable champion for later stages would be a goal that could keep people interested.

the p2w players will keep buying till they get the champions to get to the next lvl, the f2p players need a goal, something to keep them playing