All Categories

ANG bonus on DEF Champ?

ANG bonus on DEF Champ?

Search
Sep 15, 2019, 00:0209/15/19
09/13/19

ANG bonus on DEF Champ?

Hi, i have now here Jizzoh (like we all).

and his first attack is this:

it scales with DEF.

But now I ask me...

This Item doesn`t have DEF. it have SPD, RES, Crit-Chance and LP.

So what if I upgrade this, will it increase the dmg anyway? Sadly... we don`t have a test dummy (we really need one...) and the option to test gear/sets.

So I hope someone can tell it me, if a Champ like Jizzoh get ANG boni, will his attack get still a bonus from it or does the Weapon upgrade bring not any bonus, only new sub-values/increased sub values.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 15, 2019, 12:5609/15/19
02/22/19
Drackendarck said:

it scales with DEF.

But now I ask me...

So what if I upgrade this, will it increase the dmg anyway? Sadly... we don`t have a test dummy (we really need one...) and the option to test gear/sets.

So I hope someone can tell it me, if a Champ like Jizzoh get ANG boni, will his attack get still a bonus from it or does the Weapon upgrade bring not any bonus, only new sub-values/increased sub values.

If a champion has an attack/attacks that scale(s) of atk, then yes. Otherwise the weapon’s main stat is completely irrelevant for these champions 
Sep 15, 2019, 14:0209/15/19
09/13/19

MadCo0kie said:

Drackendarck said:

it scales with DEF.

But now I ask me...

If a champion has an attack/attacks that scale(s) of atk, then yes. Otherwise the weapon’s main stat is completely irrelevant for these champions 

okay good, otherwise I guess a Tank would be too strong because he get dmg from Shield=DEF and from weapon=ATK.

So he get his dmg from Shield.