All Categories

Baron

Baron

Search
Sep 11, 2019, 12:3409/11/19
08/28/19

Baron

Dear all. During void shard event I was lucky enough to get Baron on my third void shard. I didn't expect him at all, got surprised at first, and then "almost disappointed" to get as a legendary another single enemy attacker (I had just pulled Errol from a sacred shard the day before, and lugan the week before...). I quickly changed my mind when testing his basic attack and hidden skill, which are phenomenal! In particular he is my best attacker in the Spider Den: his basic attack aimed at a small spider triggers a flash of spider blood all over the screen, with all of them gone and the large spider losing half of her HP on a mid level stage. Baron deals 2-4 times of what Skullcrown (yes I also got her) does on those spiders (equivalent gear and attack).

When I look at champion charts all over the web I see Baron to be pretty underrated in the Spider Den, I can't help thinking that these chart are not made by the players who actually use these champions...

On the other hand his third skill (the one that increases with the number of buffs) seems a bit lame... Does anyone know how damage scales with the amount of buffs? Thanks in advance. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 11, 2019, 15:3709/11/19
07/07/15
You should always take the guides on the internet with a grain of salt. Even the advice found on youtube. Watching and reading does help but at the same time you also have to use your mind to form you own opinion with the knowledge you have about the game, and what you learned. Many champs have been considered trash tier until someone showed them being used in a more optimal way they the community follow suit
Sep 11, 2019, 15:5109/11/19
04/21/19
because Baron's skills are all RNG related, sometimes u get the satisfaction(like in ur case), sometimes u get frustration like the most others(because the low %).  If you want to farm something reliably u just want to deal with as little RNG as possible, thats y we rated him low.