All Categories

Newish player need help with choosing right teams with my gusy

Search
Sep 9, 2019, 19:3209/09/19
08/22/19

So these are the available heroes that I have.  Right now I'm running Alika, Sikara, Venus and Battlesage as my arena team.  Using Battlesage speed as the aura.  

For the boss I'm using Venus and Kael for poison then I keep switching up others trying to figure out how to max damage.  Any and all help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2019, 11:5709/10/19
02/22/19

bpkuypers said:

So these are the available heroes that I have.  Right now I'm running Alika, Sikara, Venus and Battlesage as my arena team.  Using Battlesage speed as the aura.  

For the boss I'm using Venus and Kael for poison then I keep switching up others trying to figure out how to max damage.  Any and all help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I heard Occult Brawler is supposed to be nice for clanboss.

Steelskull seems to be one of the champs used in many NM/UNM CB teams, so there you already have 2 options.

Sep 10, 2019, 12:0109/10/19
03/26/19
For CB I'd recommend Venus, Steel, OccultBrawler as your base.  Looking at your other heroes, you are too early in the game to invest fully into anyone else.  Definitely invest fully into Venus and Steelskull.