All Categories

I am an Idiot and I need your Help

Search
Aug 27, 2019, 06:1608/27/19
08/23/19

Hello all, 

I am really trying to come up with teams that are good, but I just don't have the brain to do so (and I have already tried many times). I was looking for a little guidance. If you want to look at my Champ list and come up with an all-around team or an arena team please do so , if you want to give me tips on how to build a team, that would also be appreciated, I am just looking for a little help because I feel as if I just pulled a few good heroes and need a little synergy. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 27, 2019, 10:0708/27/19
03/16/19

Hated to say it. On arena almost all strong player focus on speed. 

You gonna need a strong leader with speed aura. Or a champion with boost turn meter skill. 

Arena team composition :

Leader : speed aura

Champion 1 : boost turn meter skill so all your champion can take first turn

Champion 2 : cast debuff or buff. You have Skartorsis, Bysthophus and Shirimani. But i suggested you to maximize Shirimani and Skartorsis. Those champion will have more advantage for general application. Not only for arena but also for Dungeon. 

Champion 3 : damage dealer

Aug 27, 2019, 11:4508/27/19
02/22/19

CB

• Lead: Tayrel (+25% Def all battles)
  • Turn order:
  • Apothecary - Boost turn meter
  • Tayrel - Def down / Atk down
  • Aothar - Poison
  • Yaga/Kael - Poison
  • Steelskull - Heal

Arena Offense

• Lead: High Khatun (+19% Speed all battles)
  • Turn order:
  • High Khatun - Boost turn meter
  • Tayrel - Def down
  • Kael - AOE
  • Sinesha - AOE (potential 2 hits if Kael managed to get them down far enough)

Arena Defense

• You could use your offense team (sticking with speed) or go for below suggestion:
  • Defense
  • Lead: Tayrel (+25% Def all battles)
  • Turn order:
  • High Khatun - Boost turn meter
  • Crimson Mask - Invulnerability & Taunt
  • Tayrel - Atk/Def down / stun
  • Zelotah - Heal
Keep in mind these are mere suggestions. Also I didn't look up all your champions, so there might be better combinations among them
Aug 27, 2019, 12:2808/27/19
03/22/19
Slight adjustment to Madcookie's CB roster, replace Yaga/Kael with Jareg. Will give you a lot more sustain and leave your attack down a lot less to chance, which is crucial for late game CB. It's worth noting that you are clearly only in the early stages of the game given you haven't got a 60 yet, so you should probably focus most of your attention to get at least 5 60's to make clearing high level stages a possiblity to make the most of your time and energy. It's a rough grind at the start of the game but you'll appreciate it later. The first 5 I'd pick to 60 first would be Tayrel, Kael, Skartorsis, Shirimani, and Steelskull. You'll find they'll be at least somewhat useful in pretty well all applications.
Aug 27, 2019, 18:5108/27/19
05/13/19

I would do the following Arena Offense Team:

Leader: High Khatun - Speed Aura 19%

1st move: High Khatun - Turn Meter

2nd move: Skartosis - Increase Attack 

3rd move: Bystophus - AOE Damage Dealer 

4th move: Hordin - Finisher