All Categories

Veil isn't very good

Veil isn't very good

Search
Aug 26, 2019, 23:1308/26/19
03/29/19

Veil isn't very good

Anyone else think veil was pointless?   

The fact that you made new champions just for this ability is sad when you could have added it to some of the useless champs and given them something.   Instead of ignoring the fact that over 50 percent of this champions in This game are so weak that no one uses them.  

Fix the broken stuff before you make more broken stuff please
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 27, 2019, 07:3308/27/19
04/20/19

Teevs said:

The fact that you made new champions just for this ability is sad when you could have added it to some of the useless champs and given them something.   Instead of ignoring the fact that over 50 percent of this champions in This game are so weak that no one uses them.  

I've re-written the title of this as it wasn't an appropriate one.

"broken" stuff is always being worked on alongside adding new things, though what cannot really be done is making EVERY champion viable. 

Aug 27, 2019, 09:1208/27/19
Aug 27, 2019, 09:13(edited)
02/22/19
Dragon Claws said:

Teevs said:

I've re-written the title of this as it wasn't an appropriate one.

"broken" stuff is always being worked on alongside adding new things, though what cannot really be done is making EVERY champion viable. 

And that's because of what reason exactly? There's so many different aspects of the game considering dungeons, CB, arena off, arena def, potential Faction Wars or other future game modes - It seems there should be at least one niche area a champion should be usable in, not flat out being there just because it's nice to have a lot of champs and champions being a major revenue driver.
Aug 27, 2019, 09:4408/27/19
03/16/19

Veil only useful when followed with others status boost. Example : during Veil attack will increases by certain amount, defense increases, immune etc. But Veil as standalone buff is useless.  

Aug 27, 2019, 10:2408/27/19
03/04/19

Dragon Claws said:

what cannot really be done is making EVERY champion viable. 

Ofcourse it can be done.

Why even make such an obviously bogus claim?
Aug 27, 2019, 12:3808/27/19
04/20/19
Shield Anvil said:

Dragon Claws said:

Ofcourse it can be done.

i just don't see out of three hundred + champs, ALL can be viable, i don't see outlaw monk being viable in ice golem 2O, or sister militant in UNM clanboss.
Aug 27, 2019, 13:0708/27/19
02/22/19
Dragon Claws said:

Shield Anvil said:

Dragon Claws said:

Ofcourse it can be done.

i just don't see out of three hundred + champs, ALL can be viable, i don't see outlaw monk being viable in ice golem 2O, or sister militant in UNM clanboss.
Not everything has to be viable endgame, but should be viable somewhere in between. Not even that is the case with some champions...
Aug 27, 2019, 14:0908/27/19
03/04/19

Dragon Claws said:

Silly counter argument: multiply outlaw monk's base stats by 1k. He is now viable in ice golem 20. You can do this with all 300+ champs.

Lot's of champs don't get used because they're bad at what they do compared to other champs of equal rarity with similar roles. This could be fixed by changing the stats/skills of these champs. Champions have been rebalanced before, I really don't see why you think this can't be done.

Sep 21, 2019, 19:5209/21/19
07/15/19

Dragon Claws said:

Shield Anvil said:

Dragon Claws said:

Ofcourse it can be done.

I completely 100% disagree.  Sure, the champions will never be 100% equal on the playing field.  However, when you have a legendary like my Martyr, who has an AoE provoke with atk down, a counter with def up, and an A1 with def down, but then you have my Black Knight who is complete trash that is worse than a rare, tweaking is quite simple.

It is painfully obvious what champions need reworking and/or overhauls, and which ones are god-broken (ex Roshcard or Hegemon in arena).  It's not that it CAN'T be balanced more - it's that the staff ignore the players when it comes to suggestions, and instead to completely hair-brained modifications that don't even make sense most the time.  For example, the modification to Tomb Lord where his aura is still for arena, a defense aura tends to be sub-par for gold IV, and then they modified him to be slightly better in dungeons, but still trash in arena. 

It's like there is no one behind the wheel over there sometimes and you guys just let the car speed down the road, off the road, into a ditch, into pedestrians, and pay no attention to what is going on.  Your players give you MORE than everything you need, but your staff just completely ignore us.  I could give countless examples of this over the last few months.

I've been a regional manager for decades.  You let me into Plarium and I would clean house of all the idiocy and fix this.  A lot of people need to be replaced over there.  There is clear bias from people who play the game that are pulling strings.  It's the only reason why some champions are OP and left unchecked, while others are only useful for food to save us time.