Hepl with arena team, anyone?

Search
Aug 26, 2019, 18:1708/26/19
08/26/19

Hi fellow Raiders,

this is what I currently work with.

I know what you will say first, I stacked too much HP on Athel. And yes, two * boots full maxed... Classic noob mistake. I have her, Valkyrie, Thenasil and Alure and am barely sitting in Silver 1. Also, Athel is my main campaign farmer and almost maxed out with skills. Currently I use Counters from Valkyrie to down my opponents, but I am beginning to realize thet I lack the dmg component badly against lots of teams...

So, is my current team composition good, and if it is, what kind of items should I put on them? I don't really have that much items to work on, so a long grind awaits...

And I am also very open to some suggestions on other possible builds and their respective items (Oh, also not seen here is Terrorbeast, sitting in my champ vault). Maybe something like HK, Athel, Elhain, ? To build a nuke team, perhaps?

And what about defense? Something similar to attack, since I don't think I have the sustain for prolonged battles?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2019, 04:5108/28/19
Aug 28, 2019, 05:03(edited)
05/13/19

It seems like your Athel isn’t built for Arena.

I will give you a set up with out Athel, unless you plan to fix Athel for Arena.

Arena Offense:

Leader: High Khatun - Speed Aura 19%

1st move: High Khatun - Turn Meter

2nd move: SpiritHost - Increase Attack 

3rd move: Zargala - Decreases Enemy Defense

4th move: Allure - AOE Damage Dealer 

Arena Defense:

You have 2 options.

1. You could use your Arena Offense Team for defense.
  2. You could make Tanky Defense Team for defense.

The Tanky Team might look like the below set up:

Leader: Executioner - Defense Aura 17%

1st move: Maneater <—- I’m not sure what move the AI does for him. You will have to check.

2nd move: Thenasil - Healing

3rd move: Executioner - AOE Damage Dealer 

4th move: Valkyrie - Counter Attack 

Aug 28, 2019, 09:5508/28/19
03/22/19
Player J is pretty well on the money here. I'd personally just use a fast nuke defense team as that tends to scare people off more often than a defense team anyway, if your ultimate goal is to keep your rank as high as possible.