All Categories

MY EYES BLEED! STAHP IT RAID

Search
Aug 25, 2019, 18:1508/25/19
03/08/19

Okay so maybe I could have named the topic better. But yoio. I enjoyed this title :)

Raid, for the love of god. I'm not sure what kind of hawk-eyed people you have working there at Plarium but my eyes aren't working THAT well apparently. Or maybe I should just buy a 80 inch tablet or so?

But PLEASE fix the STAR icon's a bit more. I spend 10 minutes for each 5 or 6 star equipment, to see if it is a 5 or 6 star. Counting the stars o___o
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2019, 08:2508/26/19
04/20/19
Prodigal said:

Okay so maybe I could have named the topic better. But yoio. I enjoyed this title :)

Raid, for the love of god. I'm not sure what kind of hawk-eyed people you have working there at Plarium but my eyes aren't working THAT well apparently. Or maybe I should just buy a 80 inch tablet or so?

But PLEASE fix the STAR icon's a bit more. I spend 10 minutes for each 5 or 6 star equipment, to see if it is a 5 or 6 star. Counting the stars o___o
i did that with four and five stars in the beginning, now it's 5 and 6... i less look at the stars and more look at how much space is left at the top right of the icon to the left