All Categories

Hey Plarium, what about these fragment events?

Search
Nov 23, 2023, 09:1811/23/23
08/01/23

Is there any plan for Plarium to change how the fragment events work in the future? For example, there are plenty of us that have just random fragments of champs that are no longer available to get through fragments, so how can we utilize these in some way? It would be great if you could recycle them, or if Plarium gave us a way to earn them again in some fashion.

There are lots of good ideas to make this work and it's just a bummer that it seems like a slap in the face if you worked your butt off and missed 1 event and got 90 to 95 shards for a leggo and then suddenly the event is over and you can't get it any longer. Any plans to fix this issue in the future?

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Nov 23, 2023, 12:0311/23/23
06/24/19

Haven't heard of anything.  I'll continue to mention it in my feedback though.

Nov 23, 2023, 18:4911/23/23
05/08/17

Maybe let you assign fragments of new events on one's you have fragments already on????  That would be a nice addition.  First group gives you access to current fragment event champ, rest can be assigned or go to the oldest you have already received fragments for in the past.  

Nov 23, 2023, 23:4811/23/23
06/03/23

They need to reopen these old events at new years.  Just toss all the old fragments up for one day for 3-4 weeks, and everyone knows you got 24 hours at least once a year to finish or work on one..

Nov 24, 2023, 01:4111/24/23
08/01/23

I think it would be nice if there was a way that you could get a series of "personal quests" to complete depending on the fragments you have. For example, if you had let's say 60 fragments of a champion, it would allow you through a series of mini quests to obtain more fragments, of course costing more resources of yours so that Plarium is still giving you a challenge and it's not just a freebe. I think that would honestly be fair and give you the chance to actually get the champ you already worked hard to get.

Nov 24, 2023, 11:4911/24/23
06/03/23
PorkinsJek

I think it would be nice if there was a way that you could get a series of "personal quests" to complete depending on the fragments you have. For example, if you had let's say 60 fragments of a champion, it would allow you through a series of mini quests to obtain more fragments, of course costing more resources of yours so that Plarium is still giving you a challenge and it's not just a freebe. I think that would honestly be fair and give you the chance to actually get the champ you already worked hard to get.

They really need to fix the UI before they do this.  The screen navigatin for something like this should be a single click, in raid it'd be six clicks.  They truly don't care about anything but money.  I've never seen a game tht's so popular with as many dead ends in the user interace as this.

People with the slightest bit of experience in screen navigation are embarassed for Plarium.  With over a billion dollars in profits, if it isn't obvious to you the customer, that their focus is on revenue not game play.