All Categories

3 Hakkorhn Smashlords now...

Search
Aug 25, 2019, 03:3808/25/19
04/04/19

Pretty disheartening to get 3 of the same legendary. Please allow for some sort of trade in for a random leg of the same affinity or same faction perhaps. Maybe 2 legs for 1 random leg. You could also make it so that only duplicates are able to be traded in as a requirement. Drop rates are low and there's no way of target sniping any legendaries so some sort of trade in would be nice. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 25, 2019, 04:3008/25/19
04/20/19
Mili said:

Pretty disheartening to get 3 of the same legendary. Please allow for some sort of trade in for a random leg of the same affinity or same faction perhaps. Maybe 2 legs for 1 random leg. You could also make it so that only duplicates are able to be traded in as a requirement. Drop rates are low and there's no way of target sniping any legendaries so some sort of trade in would be nice. 
Has been suggested. 
Aug 25, 2019, 04:3108/25/19
Aug 25, 2019, 04:32(edited)
04/04/19
Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Has been suggested. 
Thanks for the quick reply. Would be great to see something to address dupe legendaries. Not gonna lie, when I saw a Skinwalker legendary I thought it was gonna be my dream champ Longbeard, but when it turned out to be my third Hakkorhn I was pretty destroyed. 
Aug 25, 2019, 04:3508/25/19
04/20/19
Mili said:

Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Has been suggested. 
Thanks for the quick reply. Would be great to see something to address dupe legendaries. Not gonna lie, when I saw a Skinwalker legendary I thought it was gonna be my dream champ Longbeard, but when it turned out to be my third Hakkorhn I was pretty destroyed. 
I haven't had any dupe legendaries but the ones i have pulled haven't been the best... with the recent droprate boost to ancients i decided to pull thirty of them, got four legendaries: Shamrock, bloodgorged, smashlord and elenaril, before that i only had four, 2 from fusions [foli and rhazin] mortu-macaab and nethril
Aug 25, 2019, 04:4508/25/19
04/04/19
Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Has been suggested. 
I haven't had any dupe legendaries but the ones i have pulled haven't been the best... with the recent droprate boost to ancients i decided to pull thirty of them, got four legendaries: Shamrock, bloodgorged, smashlord and elenaril, before that i only had four, 2 from fusions [foli and rhazin] mortu-macaab and nethril
Getting any legendary dupes in this game is crushing because of the very low pull rate of legendaries. Glad you haven't had the bad luck of pulling dupes. *knock on wood*
Aug 25, 2019, 14:0108/25/19
06/10/19

Dragon Claws said:

Please just stop lying, I know you want to help Plarium because you are a mod working for them but you are actually put them in bad situation of false advertising.

There is just no way you can get four legendaries out of thirty ancient pulls.  Its like 1 in billion chance, I dont think in entire Raid population you can find someone this lucky, prove me wrong if someone have done it then come here and speak.

I have a very good understanding of odds pulling legendaries simply because I have spent absurd amount of $$ and pulled thousands upon thousands shards, I can smell it when ppl stating something like pulling 4 legs out of 30 ancients, on many occasions I only pulled 1 leg or none out of 30 sacred let alone ancients.  Please just stop.
Aug 25, 2019, 14:1408/25/19
Aug 25, 2019, 14:15(edited)
04/20/19

badsad said:

Dragon Claws said:

Please just stop lying, I know you want to help Plarium because you are a mod working for them but you are actually put them in bad situation of false advertising.

There is just no way you can get four legendaries out of thirty ancient pulls.  Its like 1 in billion chance, I dont think in entire Raid population you can find someone this lucky, prove me wrong if someone have done it then come here and speak.

I have a very good understanding of odds pulling legendaries simply because I have spent absurd amount of $$ and pulled thousands upon thousands shards, I can smell it when ppl stating something like pulling 4 legs out of 30 ancients, on many occasions I only pulled 1 leg or none out of 30 sacred let alone ancients.  Please just stop.

why would i lie? i'm a player just like you guys, just with more responsibility, it happened, ask in the official discord, they basically watched it happen. i got elenaril, next set of 1O gave me shamrock, then last set of 1Ox gave me smashlord and bloodgorged, i can show you proof, it happened, i didin't believe it at first, but it happened. It's rng mate, come say hi on the discord, i'm happy to show you.

Aug 25, 2019, 14:2708/25/19
06/10/19
Dragon Claws said:

why would i lie? i'm a player just like you guys, just with more responsibility, it happened, ask in the official discord, they basically watched it happen. i got elenaril, next set of 1O gave me shamrock, then last set of 1Ox gave me smashlord and bloodgorged, i can show you proof, it happened, i didin't believe it at first, but it happened. It's rng mate, come say hi on the discord, i'm happy to show you.

Aight, if you say so I give you credit for it.  But for anyone who pulled tons of shards even in this event they know how lucky you are for pulling 4 out of 30.  I do not want to discuss anymore about this odds,  I guess there is always someone whos gonna win $100 billion  lottery that day.
Aug 25, 2019, 16:1908/25/19
07/04/19

Maybe a mini  choices on opening void and sacred shard ,, of course i  love it to be free but even with gems it is fine

like when you want to open a sacred shard you get to choose open free with 1 result . 20 gem to get 2 draws or 50 gem to get 3 draw then you have to choose one of the 3 results 

Aug 25, 2019, 16:2708/25/19
04/04/19
Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Has been suggested. 
Do you know how this idea is being taken with the higher ups? Will this be something that will happen or will they just shove it to the side?
Aug 25, 2019, 16:4208/25/19
04/20/19

Mili said:

Dragon Claws said:

Mili said:

Has been suggested. 
Do you know how this idea is being taken with the higher ups? Will this be something that will happen or will they just shove it to the side?

That i do not know of right now, sorry.