All Categories

A Centaur Champion?

A Centaur Champion?

Search
Aug 23, 2019, 21:0908/23/19

A Centaur Champion?

I’m fairly new to Raid:SL (About 2 days in now.) When I first downloaded the game, one of the first things I did after completing the tutorial was look through the different factions to see their respective champions, and I was surprised to see the exclusion of a very specific type of creature. Specifically, when I got to the Skinwalkers faction, I definitely expected there to be a Centaur champion, but I saw none of such. With the faction having Satyr, Minotaur, and other of the such, a Centaur champion would be a perfect fit amongst them, and also be a very cool addition to the game. Centaurs go with the theme that Satyr, Minotaur, etc.... do with being humanoid, yet also heavily animal-based. I think a Centaur would be an awesome addition as perhaps an Epic or Legendary Champion, and if decided to be, would also make for a very cool boss battle.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 24, 2019, 13:3308/24/19
Aug 24, 2019, 13:34(edited)
02/22/19
Guess they didn't do something like this yet as it is not a humanoid posture with the horse body, so they'd need to create a complete new animation set for this, making this a rather expensive addition on their end