All Categories

Valkyrie A1, and debuffs

Valkyrie A1, and debuffs

Search
Aug 21, 2019, 15:2908/21/19
07/09/19

Valkyrie A1, and debuffs

hello everyone and hello Palerium,  as the title states there is a serious problem with valkyrie a1 . shes a defense champion that was buffed recently.  it's not enough that she didn't get any additional effects added to her skills to balance her to be closer to martyre which I find really un fair,  but also why is her A1 based on attack and defense.  the skill hit like a feather when I look at her damage at 3000 def and 1000 attk, I cant but laugh at how.low the damage scale is.

she needs that attack part removed from her A1 to be entirely based on defense as it should be and along why not give her 1 debuffs such as weaken or def up/down ?

I cant understand the logic behind some legendaries being less than each other some are even vault guards,  so why not take a seat and take a.long deep look at them and see what needs to be buffed truly and to the core instead of nerfing rare champions. this should be the priority. 

so please rework valkyrie A1 cause the damage there is bugged and considerably low with two attributes the way it is now and consider giving her a debuff effect .

also please consider adding more party counter attack champions or reworking epic ones to give party counter attack bluffs,  it just doesn't make sense to have only three heroes with this ability in such an enormous champion roster,  one epic and two legendary. 

I hope this post won't get flamed and be discussed deeply .

thank you 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2019, 15:3208/21/19
04/20/19
temio2018 said:

hello everyone and hello Palerium,  as the title states there is a serious problem with valkyrie a1 . shes a defense champion that was buffed recently.  it's not enough that she didn't get any additional effects added to her skills to balance her to be closer to martyre which I find really un fair,  but also why is her A1 based on attack and defense.  the skill hit like a feather when I look at her damage at 3000 def and 1000 attk, I cant but laugh at how.low the damage scale is.

she needs that attack part removed from her A1 to be entirely based on defense as it should be and along why not give her 1 debuffs such as weaken or def up/down ?

I cant understand the logic behind some legendaries being less than each other some are even vault guards,  so why not take a seat and take a.long deep look at them and see what needs to be buffed truly and to the core instead of nerfing rare champions. this should be the priority. 

so please rework valkyrie A1 cause the damage there is bugged and considerably low with two attributes the way it is now and consider giving her a debuff effect .

also please consider adding more party counter attack champions or reworking epic ones to give party counter attack bluffs,  it just doesn't make sense to have only three heroes with this ability in such an enormous champion roster,  one epic and two legendary. 

I hope this post won't get flamed and be discussed deeply .

thank you 

All has been suggested, thank you for the feedback.