All Categories

Quick Newb ? re: Accounts

Search
Aug 21, 2019, 14:5808/21/19

Greetings all. Just started couple weeks ago, so far so good. Hope this is right place as I have a ? regarding multiple players/accounts. As stated I’m a couple weeks in and enjoying and I’d like to get grandkids involved. I thought there might be a way to set it up so they could play on my device when I’m not, I.e.; they wouldn’t have access to my town and champs. I searched forums for “multiple accounts “ and get the impression that is frowned upon by both players and Plarium. Haven’t been playing long enough to understand why that’s such an issue but when I see a number of fellow players not happy about something I take note.

So... can some give me some insight into what the issue(s) are and whether or not I can do what I’d like to do? Great thx in advance.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2019, 15:1308/21/19
04/12/19
well as i read it you are not creating multiple accounts, you are creating an account for a new user, i thinks it is frownded upon by plarium mainly because of the friend recommendation system possibly which means you could actually friend yourself to gain rewards, i cannot speak for plarium but as far as i can understand you are not crerating multiple accounts you are merely creating new accounts on the same system. if they have separate email accounts linked and user ids i dont see what the issue would be, just have to make sure they are not linked to your credit cards or paypal in case they start buying stuff lol
Aug 21, 2019, 15:2808/21/19
04/20/19
SaltyGranpa said:

Greetings all. Just started couple weeks ago, so far so good. Hope this is right place as I have a ? regarding multiple players/accounts. As stated I’m a couple weeks in and enjoying and I’d like to get grandkids involved. I thought there might be a way to set it up so they could play on my device when I’m not, I.e.; they wouldn’t have access to my town and champs. I searched forums for “multiple accounts “ and get the impression that is frowned upon by both players and Plarium. Haven’t been playing long enough to understand why that’s such an issue but when I see a number of fellow players not happy about something I take note.

So... can some give me some insight into what the issue(s) are and whether or not I can do what I’d like to do? Great thx in advance.
5 Accounts on 1 device is the maximum you can have before action would be taken, pretty sure that's including if you are having others use that account on the device.
Aug 21, 2019, 19:2508/21/19
Thx for all replies. Sounds like if I just add 1 for grandkids I’m good with everyone. Nice. Thx again.