All Categories

MUST READ, OFFICIAL INTERVIEW!

Search
Aug 20, 2019, 22:1508/20/19
04/12/19

THE INTERVIEW

Hello, i have come for an interview for customer services on raid shadow legends

oh hello, please sit down, as you are aware we are a free to play game with a massive customer base and really great graphics.

yes i have played, big fan.

excellent, that always helps in customer services when you know the game already!

fantastic, so i can use my experience and knowledge of the game to help people and advise them?

what? hell no! you sit at a keyboard and just paste the same response in for 9 hours straight until the end of your shift.

oh, so i am passing the queries on to someone else?

yes, Recy Clebin, he deals with everything.

ah i see, doesnt that just spell recycle bin?

pure coincidence i assure you, so it seems you are qualified, one more question, do you want to help plarium develop a free to play game or try and promote expensive virtual items for real cash?

well as a free to play player i only want them to spend if the deal is great value and helps, i mean i know you have overheads and bills to pay.

sure , sure, what i am asking though is, are you happy to offer deals that are vastly overpriced and will give you nothing in return?

well, no, not really.

ok well thanks, i am afraid you have not passed this interview.....

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2019, 05:4708/21/19
04/20/19
Unknown_Ranger said:

THE INTERVIEW

Hello, i have come for an interview for customer services on raid shadow legends

oh hello, please sit down, as you are aware we are a free to play game with a massive customer base and really great graphics.

yes i have played, big fan.

excellent, that always helps in customer services when you know the game already!

fantastic, so i can use my experience and knowledge of the game to help people and advise them?

what? hell no! you sit at a keyboard and just paste the same response in for 9 hours straight until the end of your shift.

oh, so i am passing the queries on to someone else?

yes, Recy Clebin, he deals with everything.

ah i see, doesnt that just spell recycle bin?

pure coincidence i assure you, so it seems you are qualified, one more question, do you want to help plarium develop a free to play game or try and promote expensive virtual items for real cash?

well as a free to play player i only want them to spend if the deal is great value and helps, i mean i know you have overheads and bills to pay.

sure , sure, what i am asking though is, are you happy to offer deals that are vastly overpriced and will give you nothing in return?

well, no, not really.

ok well thanks, i am afraid you have not passed this interview.....

"official" i don't see this being at all real.. not a very good thing to spread around misinformation like that. 
Aug 21, 2019, 10:2008/21/19
04/12/19
misinformation? you allow it all over this forum, coming soon, springs to mind, we are dealing with the issue, great new offer, not pay to win, i could go on, i know u are probably massively understaffed even though you make a million a month from this game, but its not good enough and they (your bosses) need to know, and if they do know, they need remonding.
Aug 21, 2019, 19:5408/21/19
03/13/19
not even funny