All Categories

RACC55.COM AND RACC33.COM are con artists...read

Search
Aug 20, 2019, 21:5808/20/19
04/12/19

it appears they are selllng accounts with legends already on them!! omg! somebody tell plarium before they infiltrate the forums and spew there lies!! oh...wait...it appears its fine, they have no problem with, forget this post, how do i delete it? ..

oh i cant because nobody monitors the forums any more and i can post what i like, and if they dont like it ii can just create another email account.....oh the pain....i thi nk i may spam the forum also and out spam the spammers...

but wait, plarium have promised to CRACK DOWN on this and ban accounts! wow, well hows that walking out...hello!! ANY BODY THERE PLARIUM.........echo....echo...echo....i turn and see my footprints in the dust of the plarium forum admin halls......omg! is that an apple 1!!!.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2019, 22:1508/20/19
04/12/19
BUMP
Aug 21, 2019, 05:4508/21/19
04/20/19
Unknown_Ranger said:

it appears they are selllng accounts with legends already on them!! omg! somebody tell plarium before they infiltrate the forums and spew there lies!! oh...wait...it appears its fine, they have no problem with, forget this post, how do i delete it? ..

oh i cant because nobody monitors the forums any more and i can post what i like, and if they dont like it ii can just create another email account.....oh the pain....i thi nk i may spam the forum also and out spam the spammers...

but wait, plarium have promised to CRACK DOWN on this and ban accounts! wow, well hows that walking out...hello!! ANY BODY THERE PLARIUM.........echo....echo...echo....i turn and see my footprints in the dust of the plarium forum admin halls......omg! is that an apple 1!!!
i'm here and removing these types of posts when possible.... almost deleted yours in the wave when i saw that RACC stuff in all caps... though if you want this deleted, i can do that as well. just don't be saying you'll spam forum as well.