All Categories

Demonspawn FC

Demonspawn FC

Search
Nov 22, 2023, 14:3411/22/23
08/22/21

Demonspawn FC

So I have Demonspawn, UH, and KR left for Lydia.  I'm currently working on Demonspawn.  Currently at 60 are Drexthar, Kymar, Sicia, Gorlos, Alure, Magnarr, and I just levelled Achak to 6*.  Sitting in the wings are Infernal Baroness, Akoth, Urticata, Fellhound, Tarshon, and Hellgazer.  I can't upload a SS right now.  Seeing my DS roster, 1) Will Achak help me get past lvls 20 and 21 (I'm at 59*).  2) Does anyone see someone else that can help?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2023, 15:4211/22/23
06/25/20

Your biggest problem with DS21 is going to be lack of a reviver. They added Duhr for that exact reason, which made the fight much easier.

Without him, you're going to have to rely on properly managing cooldowns. Kymar and Alure will help a lot in that.

In all honesty, I'd try some combination of the ones you currently have at 60 - likely Drex/Kymar/Sicia/Alure/Magnarr. Achak is unlikely to help significantly here, nor are any of the others you listed. You may need to swap some of your gear around, possibly using things like Lifesteal and Regen/Immortal to help keep people alive for the boss.

Nov 22, 2023, 15:4511/22/23
08/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Your biggest problem with DS21 is going to be lack of a reviver. They added Duhr for that exact reason, which made the fight much easier.

Without him, you're going to have to rely on properly managing cooldowns. Kymar and Alure will help a lot in that.

In all honesty, I'd try some combination of the ones you currently have at 60 - likely Drex/Kymar/Sicia/Alure/Magnarr. Achak is unlikely to help significantly here, nor are any of the others you listed. You may need to swap some of your gear around, possibly using things like Lifesteal and Regen/Immortal to help keep people alive for the boss.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing.  Just wondering if there was something I was missing.  Thank you

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Nov 22, 2023, 16:5411/22/23
06/24/19

Id suggest the same team as Kram.  21 can be tricky with the valks and then the boss.  Kymar sleep / strip + Drex provoke should be enough to get thru them though.  When I beat it way back in the day I stripped my Arby gear and put it in Alure for the boss.  If she's fast enough she can just perma TM lock the boss.