All Categories

Losing arena points for no reason

Search
Aug 18, 2019, 16:4808/18/19
07/22/19

So I guess first I would like to know if anyone knows how to submit a ticket that these assholes actually respond to. I've been having a ton of problems in arena such as not being awarded rank rewards the end of the week but the bigger problem I'm having cuz I just went on this morning and I was down 80 points in arena and drop the class but when you look at the Battle log there's no battle history no defensive losses or anyting so how the f*** am I losing points
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 18, 2019, 18:5108/18/19
07/04/19

The problem is in the log itself .  even your attacks are deleted seconds later .

so  nothing abnormal  here . it is the usual being attacked and losing point . but annoying not to see what happened
Aug 18, 2019, 20:4708/18/19
Aug 18, 2019, 20:47(edited)
07/22/19
Annoying is the right word. And it literally must be seconds later. but the thing with that confuses me is in my attack log I still have things from over a week ago. I've noticed this happens the most towards the end of the week cycle it almost makes me wonder if they just dock points from people's accounts to try and encourage them to spend money to strengthen their team to make the brackets. It's just been very consistent the last few weeks I find it very strange
Aug 19, 2019, 05:4508/19/19
04/20/19
Brboo said:

So I guess first I would like to know if anyone knows how to submit a ticket that these assholes actually respond to. I've been having a ton of problems in arena such as not being awarded rank rewards the end of the week but the bigger problem I'm having cuz I just went on this morning and I was down 80 points in arena and drop the class but when you look at the Battle log there's no battle history no defensive losses or anyting so how the f*** am I losing points
language man.. language, also the def/att log is being worked on to be fixed, it's normal to lose pts when you lose defenses, no reason to put on the tinfoil hat in your 2nd comment either..
Aug 19, 2019, 05:5108/19/19
05/12/19

Brboo said:

Maybe that's the reason why they don't respond to tickets - so many sending tickets for no reason...

Yes battle log is bugged - but no need to send ticked saying i lost 80 points bla bla bla