All Categories

Tag team arena

Tag team arena

Search
Nov 12, 2023, 00:0611/12/23
06/02/22

Tag team arena

Hi, could somebody help me with how tag team arena match ups are worked out. I find that refresh after refresh you seem to get pretty much the same match ups. This isn't the case in the other arena battles, so why does this happen in tag team? Pretty much convinced that everyone in silver 1 is level 100, I find tag team pretty tedious at the best of times but need to progress  for mission. Also it's pretty rum to spend jems on a refresh only for the same teams to reappear. Perhaps its always been this way, before this quest came up I just went skip, skip, skip to complete my daily quests. Tag rewards are tat (gold bars) giving little reward for battles that can last 10 - 15 minutes. Not got the time for this, nor the inclination. May seem like a bit of a rant, but would really like to know if other people have the same teams turn up time and time again.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2023, 03:2511/12/23
11/16/20

Leave 3 single champs in defense for the week. Friday or Saturday switch to a real defense.

Nov 12, 2023, 10:1211/12/23
06/02/22

Hi, thanks, so basically the power of your def determins the quality of your enemies. Which may explain why I keep getting the same rotation of players more or less. Will try that next week and see how it goes. 

Nov 12, 2023, 11:3211/12/23
12/16/21

NO, your current score determines your match-ups.

Most people tend to do weak 1-man defenses the first several days in the rotation, to get easier offense match-ups to fight against, and then switch to a tougher defense in the last couple days to keep from losing points on defense

Nov 12, 2023, 12:0011/12/23
06/02/22

So basically I could go skip, skip, skip in all my battles mon - fri and just play it sat and sun to to get and keep myself green. As a rule my def is attacked very rarely. It's just I find tag arena so tedious, each battle lasts forever for no real rewards. Worst part of an otherwise enjoyable game. If it wasn't for this mission, I wouldn't even bother. 

Nov 12, 2023, 12:5111/12/23
11/16/20
Dave

So basically I could go skip, skip, skip in all my battles mon - fri and just play it sat and sun to to get and keep myself green. As a rule my def is attacked very rarely. It's just I find tag arena so tedious, each battle lasts forever for no real rewards. Worst part of an otherwise enjoyable game. If it wasn't for this mission, I wouldn't even bother. 

This is because almost everyone is doing whats posted above, so no you wouldnt be getting attacked until the weekend.

Everyone is is fighting one man defense teams all week.

Nov 12, 2023, 14:4411/12/23
12/16/21
Dave

Wait'll you get to the "reach Gold 1 in Tag team"

Worst mission in the game.

But it feels SO amazing to get it done and then just not care at all about tag team ever again