All Categories

Goodbye plarium

Goodbye plarium

Search
Aug 17, 2019, 07:3308/17/19
07/01/19

Goodbye plarium

Well goodbye I have had enough of this rip off game can’t take it anymore. After spending over 2 months of hard core playing and spending plenty of my hard earned money this game has not once given me any kind of a decent reward. When ever I create a support ticket it’s answered by an automated message and nothing is done. I created a ticket yesterday because I was billed for raid pass and I didn’t receive the raid pass and yet no support will even answer me. I’ve opened well over 10 sacred shards including 3 today only to get repeat junk epic champs. Cannot progress due to lack of gear and champ drops. Good luck with your scam game plarium can’t understand how any of you thieves can sleep at night. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2019, 14:1308/17/19
06/07/19

swifeh said:

Well goodbye I have had enough of this rip off game can’t take it anymore. After spending over 2 months of hard core playing and spending plenty of my hard earned money this game has not once given me any kind of a decent reward. When ever I create a support ticket it’s answered by an automated message and nothing is done. I created a ticket yesterday because I was billed for raid pass and I didn’t receive the raid pass and yet no support will even answer me. I’ve opened well over 10 sacred shards including 3 today only to get repeat junk epic champs. Cannot progress due to lack of gear and champ drops. Good luck with your scam game plarium can’t understand how any of you thieves can sleep at night. 

bb

no one is gona miss you