All Categories

Outrageous! Plarium stop this!

Search
Aug 15, 2019, 13:1708/15/19
02/26/19

What the fudge are you thinking about when you start selling specific heroes? Are you kidding me? Do this company wanna kill this game? I could understand if you have an offer for a rare for new players to progress faster, but selling epic or ledgendarys for real life cash is just insane. Please plarium, look att your biggest youtubers and read reddit. I'm not the only one that this is the stupidest move you've done so far.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2019, 20:4408/15/19
01/28/19

Bro, you are like a dude holding a piece of meat, asking an untrained dog not to eat it.

If by now you haven't noticed the disgusting greed of plarium, then you are naive.

The best thing we could all do is vote with our wallets. Unfortunately, the whales are stupid or don't care, and that is plarium's target audience.

You, me, the normal players, don't matter in their puss greed injected eyes. 
Aug 15, 2019, 23:3808/15/19
05/29/19

They start selling epic and legendary gear an mass now, and now champions. This comes as they nerf champions Powers and drop rates of epic and legendary drops on dungeons.

I had no problem with paying if I wanted to try to spend a little less time grinding for epics that dropped that was rank 4 or 5.

Very rarely I got a legendary rank 4 even more rare rank 5.

After the last patch I am not buying anything to either buy a full set of legendary and I don't see any point to buy anything else anymore.

Many of these games use game theory mechanics such used in gambling, I knew this starting the game. 

The last patch makes it totally such a game with that as the way to achieve "game goals ". 

I have played a lot of these type of games and the smart ones uses these in a balance so its not obvious that you are forced to pay huge amount of money to have fun playing the game.

This game is now not fun because you are forced to pay for legendary equipment and other things to even get to equipment that is epic before the latest patch. 

They got too greedy and now its not balanced in a way that people are willing to buy and use money and not Even get a decent chance all the way to get something back for it. 

In my case this equates that I dont see any purpose in the game to log in and lvl up champs in the XP pit and collect gems each day from the mine, and anything else for logging in. 

One thing is being smart making money from a game, another thing is getting so greedy and dumb that players "see" that they are getting ripped off. 

That was just my view of how earning good money but giving players matching rewards so they keep playing and using money on it.

There is something called matching law (I think this principle won the nobel price in economics). 

The basic mechanics is that you have "something" and you match it to see if it is worth what you are "giving" up. 

Maybe Plarium should take a good look on short term profits for long term and maybe also their brand going forward. 

OpheliaA1Moderator
Aug 16, 2019, 00:5808/16/19
03/11/19

thanks for the feedback

your concerns have been forwarded 
Aug 16, 2019, 01:4408/16/19
05/29/19

You are welcome.

I am just being honest about my view and trying to give feedback that can be good both for the players and Plarium. 

Thank you for listening and hopefully this can be heard by Plarium going forward. 

Best regards.