All Categories

Tagoar 6* Now What??

Tagoar 6* Now What??

Search
Oct 12, 2023, 18:3610/12/23
09/04/23

Tagoar 6* Now What??

Day 38 player here. Ok, I've finally gotten Tagoar to 6*. My inventory is pretty low now but what should I focus on next? And is fusing even important? I have all the champions to start leveling them up/ascend to fuse for Relickeeper. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2023, 18:5310/12/23
06/20/19

Tagore; Poopoo

relic keeper; poopoo

doompriest will move you along quite a way but will eventually be discatded

vogoth will be with you longer

Oct 12, 2023, 18:5510/12/23
06/20/19

Note relic keeper champs should be collected and built so that you can fuse him during chase events

Oct 12, 2023, 19:2210/12/23
Oct 12, 2023, 19:23(edited)
06/25/20

Not sure why you'd dismiss Tagoar, Ang. He's a reviver, which is in short supply for newer players. And he comes with a SPD up.

OP - I would go ahead and level Aothar. He's a very decent early-game poisoner, much better than Kael for CB and likely also for Dragon, since you won't be able to gear Kael to do both well, and it'll allow you to leave Kael as your Campaign farmer.

Doompriest is also a solid choice for bringing to 60, and your Dragon 20 team will likely end up being Kael, Aothar, Tagoar, Doompriest, Wukong.

Oct 12, 2023, 20:5410/12/23
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Not sure why you'd dismiss Tagoar, Ang. He's a reviver, which is in short supply for newer players. And he comes with a SPD up.

OP - I would go ahead and level Aothar. He's a very decent early-game poisoner, much better than Kael for CB and likely also for Dragon, since you won't be able to gear Kael to do both well, and it'll allow you to leave Kael as your Campaign farmer.

Doompriest is also a solid choice for bringing to 60, and your Dragon 20 team will likely end up being Kael, Aothar, Tagoar, Doompriest, Wukong.

Ok so it looks like Doompriest is next up, but which ones should I keep or farm? I'll save the ones I'm keeping in the vault.

Oct 12, 2023, 21:0710/12/23
06/25/20

Keep all epics.

Oct 12, 2023, 21:2710/12/23
09/04/23
kramaswamy.kr

Keep all epics.

ok. thanks again!

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 13, 2023, 00:2610/13/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Tagoar is a solid champ for a new player for sure, a progression epic reviver.

I don't think you want to upgrade Aothar right now, he basically does exactly what Kael does for you as an Attack based poisoner, but requires epic books to upgrade. And you only need one at those at this stage in the game, so bringing him up would be a little wastful.

Doompriest is the best next option right now, then we need an AoE Dec Def champ. If you don't pull one of those by the time you get done with Doomy, I'd go farm a Warmaiden to bring to 50 and use until you get an actually good AoE Dec Def champ (champs like Dhukk, Uugo, Stag Knight, Tayrel, etc etc...)

Oct 13, 2023, 01:5710/13/23
09/04/23
harleQuinn

Tagoar is a solid champ for a new player for sure, a progression epic reviver.

I don't think you want to upgrade Aothar right now, he basically does exactly what Kael does for you as an Attack based poisoner, but requires epic books to upgrade. And you only need one at those at this stage in the game, so bringing him up would be a little wastful.

Doompriest is the best next option right now, then we need an AoE Dec Def champ. If you don't pull one of those by the time you get done with Doomy, I'd go farm a Warmaiden to bring to 50 and use until you get an actually good AoE Dec Def champ (champs like Dhukk, Uugo, Stag Knight, Tayrel, etc etc...)

Can you explain what AoE Dec Def means? And where would I see that in a champ? 

good to know about Aothar. I have one Warmaiden but I'm saving her for fusing. I'll go farm for another one. Hopefully it won't take me long to get another one.

Oct 13, 2023, 03:4010/13/23
07/08/19
Player 130261384

Can you explain what AoE Dec Def means? And where would I see that in a champ? 

good to know about Aothar. I have one Warmaiden but I'm saving her for fusing. I'll go farm for another one. Hopefully it won't take me long to get another one.

AoE literally translates to area of effect, but in laymen's terms it means any ability that applies to every member of a team. an AoE attack would be an attack that hits every opponent and an AoE debuff (such as decrease defense) functions the same way, affecting all members of the opposing team. you can see it on a champ by looking at their skills.

you can go ahead and level the warmaiden you have already. she's quite useful for early game players because she's easy to obtain and book, but the second you pull a better decrease defense champion she becomes borderline useless so there's not much call to hang on to her. if you do still want her when you get to the point where you're ready to fuse justicar, you can farm for another one then, but by that point you may have no use for the one you've built (or you might pull her from a shard between now and then).

Oct 13, 2023, 19:0410/13/23
09/04/23
Carpe_Piscis

AoE literally translates to area of effect, but in laymen's terms it means any ability that applies to every member of a team. an AoE attack would be an attack that hits every opponent and an AoE debuff (such as decrease defense) functions the same way, affecting all members of the opposing team. you can see it on a champ by looking at their skills.

you can go ahead and level the warmaiden you have already. she's quite useful for early game players because she's easy to obtain and book, but the second you pull a better decrease defense champion she becomes borderline useless so there's not much call to hang on to her. if you do still want her when you get to the point where you're ready to fuse justicar, you can farm for another one then, but by that point you may have no use for the one you've built (or you might pull her from a shard between now and then).

Oh, ok. That makes sense. Thank you for the help!

Oct 16, 2023, 18:5710/16/23
09/04/23

Here's an update of my inventory. I'm working on getting Tagoar to level 60 but tips on what I should do next? Who to keep or farm? TIA

i

Oct 16, 2023, 19:0310/16/23
06/25/20

Get Uugo to 60 next.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 16, 2023, 20:3310/16/23
02/24/19

UUGO! What a good pull for any account. She should definitely be your next 60, and start getting her booked. 

Oct 16, 2023, 23:1110/16/23
09/04/23
harleQuinn

UUGO! What a good pull for any account. She should definitely be your next 60, and start getting her booked. 

I got Uugo once I fused...someone lol and finally finished a mission.

So glad I got someone good!

Ok...newb terminology question...what is "getting her booked" mean? What artifacts should I use for her?

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 16, 2023, 23:1610/16/23
02/24/19
Player 130261384

I got Uugo once I fused...someone lol and finally finished a mission.

So glad I got someone good!

Ok...newb terminology question...what is "getting her booked" mean? What artifacts should I use for her?

Getting her booked means using Epic Skills Books to upgrade her skills, since you want 100% Decrease Defense and 100% Block Buffs chance,

Her artifacts should focus on getting her faster than your damage dealers, and with Accuracy enough to land your debuffs in both PvE and Arena. So think like 200+ Accuracy for level 20 dungeons, 250 for 25, and as high as you can get while being decently fast (think 200 or 220 speed) for Arena. After that, build for survivability by maximizing HP with 3k+ defense.

OFC this is all aspirational... at first, get as much accuracy as you can while having her faster than your nukers.

Oct 16, 2023, 23:4110/16/23
06/25/20

Also - while the conventional "focus on stats, don't worry about sets" logic is almost universally applicable, in the case of someone like Uugo, I think I'd make an exception. Perception is an *excellent* set for her, and is almost always going to be better than the alternative, since it gives both speed and accuracy, both of which she needs.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 17, 2023, 00:2210/17/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Also - while the conventional "focus on stats, don't worry about sets" logic is almost universally applicable, in the case of someone like Uugo, I think I'd make an exception. Perception is an *excellent* set for her, and is almost always going to be better than the alternative, since it gives both speed and accuracy, both of which she needs.

If you can get better stats without perception (which is likely true very early) then we should continue to focus on stats, not sets. :D

Oct 17, 2023, 01:3510/17/23
06/25/20

I think I'll disagree with that assessment. I mean, of course, if the outcome is better without the set bonus, then don't use it. I have a hunch that it generally will be better, though. The amount of accuracy you get from Perception is really hard to come by for an early-game player who can't necessarily rely on an ACC chest or banner.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 17, 2023, 01:3910/17/23
Oct 17, 2023, 01:42(edited)
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I think I'll disagree with that assessment. I mean, of course, if the outcome is better without the set bonus, then don't use it. I have a hunch that it generally will be better, though. The amount of accuracy you get from Perception is really hard to come by for an early-game player who can't necessarily rely on an ACC chest or banner.

I think I'll disagree with that assessment :)

(Specifically because the 3 and 4 star gear you get from early forging and low level Faction Wars doesn't cut the mustard over actually good Accuracy pieces from even mid level Dragon farming. Sure perception is great, but any advice that isn't "Make your best builds your gear can and get to farming Dragon for more" is setting up bad habits.)

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 17, 2023, 01:4510/17/23
Oct 17, 2023, 01:45(edited)
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I think I'll disagree with that assessment :)

(Specifically because the 3 and 4 star gear you get from early forging and low level Faction Wars doesn't cut the mustard over actually good Accuracy pieces from even mid level Dragon farming. Sure perception is great, but any advice that isn't "Make your best builds your gear can and get to farming Dragon for more" is setting up bad habits.)

after having done several referrals in the past year I'm with you.

It's going to generally much easier to hit a few reasonable pieces farming Dragon early. realistically Perception - and the opportunities for it - just isn't there. Certainly going to be more likely we run into good Accuracy sets before Perception, too.