All Categories

more champion slots shall be imminent

Search
Aug 14, 2019, 02:2108/14/19
06/10/19

I am currently totally full on 100 active plus 200 vault.  with faction war incoming and so many more new champions added or about to be added, there is gonna be very serious problem of having enough room.  just imagine if we need to hold one of each rare-epic-legendary we are already out of room, what about all the foods and common/uncommon we might want to keep???  with QoL promises Plarium stated I wish it includes more champion slots,  much more than currently available.
Views
Comments
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Aug 14, 2019, 11:3408/14/19
02/27/19
Hello, BADSAD! Yep, we are already working on it, will try to bring the expansion in this area to the game as soon as we can. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.
Aug 14, 2019, 13:5808/14/19
06/10/19

Cirilla said:

Hello, BADSAD! Yep, we are already working on it, will try to bring the expansion in this area to the game as soon as we can. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

Thank you.  While they are at it please relate to them that the vault interface is rather primitive  and clunky, it needs major overhaul.  At lease let us check their status/skill and equip/unequip gears from the vault,  please do something, as we are getting more and more champions and need to interact with vault more and more everyone will feel the inconvenience dealing with it.  ty

Also worth mention, for multi battle, 40 per day is really nothing, NOTHING!  as we end game players can blown that in under 10 minutes,  I mean we paid for raid pass monthly, giving us more auto battle only gonna increase your sales because we need to refill energy like mad, please consider giving us 100 x auto battle per day for ppl with pass,  maybe 30x for f2p.  I just hate to push the replay button every 10 seconds while im driving.
Aug 14, 2019, 14:1308/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 14:14(edited)
02/22/19

badsad said:

Cirilla said:

Thank you.  While they are at it please relate to them that the vault interface is rather primitive  and clunky, it needs major overhaul.  At lease let us check their status/skill and equip/unequip gears from the vault,  please do something, as we are getting more and more champions and need to interact with vault more and more everyone will feel the inconvenience dealing with it.  ty

Also worth mention, for multi battle, 40 per day is really nothing, NOTHING!  as we end game players can blown that in under 10 minutes,  I mean we paid for raid pass monthly, giving us more auto battle only gonna increase your sales because we need to refill energy like mad, please consider giving us 100 x auto battle per day for ppl with pass,  maybe 30x for f2p.  I just hate to push the replay button every 10 seconds while im driving.

Best implement tabs, Hero Roster & Hero Vault - Switching between tabs only changes the left part of the window (the hero list), whereas the rest stays the same, so the overall functionality of the champions window is available for all heroes, non-stored & stored. You can keep the button that currently opens the vault tab to simply move champions from one tab to the other. Might need to move some of the assets within the window around a little bit.