All Categories

Hydra Help

Hydra Help

Search
Oct 3, 2023, 07:2310/03/23
03/29/20

Hydra Help

Hi All.

I need some help to setup my Hydra teams, so i can hekp my Clan better, than i can atm.

I have watched some videos with Skratch, Ash, HH and have made a sheet regarding what is needed.

(Incr.spd, Decr.Spd, Block buffs etc)

But i can not seemto put it together to teams, who can manage some decent damage.

My best team atm is Deacon, Ma`shalled, Pythion, Geomancer, Mordecai and Venomage.

(I have tried a lot of different teams)

I miss some books, that is for sure.

But any help regarding suggestions to put 3 teams togehter, who i can play on auto (i know manuel is proberly better, but my time is limited, so i do something else, when game is playing on auto too, and yes i know it will proberly take some damage away, but i can live with that)

So shoot away, i will test your suggestions and give respons back when i have,  🙏

Pic of my champs below

Lars

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2023, 13:0010/03/23
06/25/20

The team isn't bad, but you have too many people on it who just do nothing at all for damage. Here's my suggestion:

Damage1: Ninja

Damage2: Artak

Healing/Anti-Torment: Doompriest - make sure she is quite fast

Provoke1/Support: Visix

Provoke2/Support: Versulf

Block Buffs: Wukong if fully booked on his a3, Uugo otherwise

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 3, 2023, 17:1810/03/23
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

The team isn't bad, but you have too many people on it who just do nothing at all for damage. Here's my suggestion:

Eyes 5346 post poster with suspicion

Oct 3, 2023, 17:4310/03/23
06/25/20

Worried I'm gonna catch you soon? :)

Oct 4, 2023, 08:0210/04/23
03/29/20
kramaswamy.kr

I will give it a go, but as i wrote my bookings are proberly missing a lot.

And i will have Uugo, as i just build her up for it, with 219 spd, 326 res (can`t get more atm), 376 accu and 65k HP

Oct 4, 2023, 13:1210/04/23
06/25/20

What difficulty are you running? 326 RES and 376 ACC are way too much for the lower stages. You need those kind of numbers for Nightmare Hydra. For the lower levels, you're definitely better off dropping some of that RES/ACC/HP and adding more speed. You really want everyone in Hydra to be at least 230 SPD, preferrably above 250.

Oct 5, 2023, 07:0910/05/23
03/29/20

First thx for taking time to help, it means a lot 😀

i am running normal, and the numbers came with the gear i put on, i have done nothing special that way.

I used HH optimizer and took one of the suggestions it came up with. 

I seen recommandation for normal is 211+ spd, 355+ res and 220+ accu, so that was my goal at start.

the team you suggested did not quite do it, but i guess gear and missing books and perhaps wrong masteries could have something to do with that.

With free removal i have now stripped almost all champs and will start from scratch.

So my first aim still is to put 3 teams together and build from there.

I know i got some decent champs for the task, but if i can not put them together it doesnt really matter.

Oct 5, 2023, 08:3110/05/23
03/29/20

Have spent some time on HH team optimizer now, and totally different stats i recomend , no wonder i am confussed 🤔

Have a team suggestion with

Doompriest, Deliana, Stag Knight, Geomancer, Rector Drath and Artak.

Am optimizing  gear suggestion atm, but do not have what it takes for a start, so are closing in.

will not do it in game, before i have a feeling it takes me to a good spot

Oct 6, 2023, 07:5710/06/23
05/03/20
veffe69

Have spent some time on HH team optimizer now, and totally different stats i recomend , no wonder i am confussed 🤔

Have a team suggestion with

Doompriest, Deliana, Stag Knight, Geomancer, Rector Drath and Artak.

Am optimizing  gear suggestion atm, but do not have what it takes for a start, so are closing in.

will not do it in game, before i have a feeling it takes me to a good spot

You can run a bad team to see what happens.  Sometimes RNG will smile on you.  

I have decent champs but I need much better gear.   We have similar problems.  

Oct 6, 2023, 10:0110/06/23
03/29/20
ClosedPoly

You can run a bad team to see what happens.  Sometimes RNG will smile on you.  

I have decent champs but I need much better gear.   We have similar problems.  

i am running several times for each team i try.

But my problem/issue is, that i can`t seem to combine the teams, and that is what i need help for.

example. I got both Geomancer and Artak at same team, but Artak seems to go first on HP burn and that makes Geos damage weaker, so are tehy even supposed to be together (suggestion from HH optimizer)

So IF there are a "pro" out there who can combine 3 teams for me.

Leader - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 from my pictures, then i would be most Happy.

Then we can come back to the part of masteries and gear after that.

🙏

Oct 6, 2023, 13:1210/06/23
06/25/20

Your problem isn't the team. I 100% guarantee you that the team which I suggested is more than enough for top chest on normal, and likely would be enough easily for hard.

I expect at least part of your problem is that if you're using the champs I suggested in the state you showed, it's obviously not going to work - they all need to be level 60, with full masteries and full ascension, and fullly geared with level 16 items.

But the bigger part of your problem is likely trying to run on auto. That's simply not something which works very often, barring some specific examples using champs like Inquisitor Shamael. This is especially the case for the current rotation, where Torment is in the set of four that start.

So, no, don't waste your time trying to make three separate teams. Get your first team to work, and then start considering others.

Oct 6, 2023, 13:2810/06/23
03/29/20
kramaswamy.kr

Your problem isn't the team. I 100% guarantee you that the team which I suggested is more than enough for top chest on normal, and likely would be enough easily for hard.

I expect at least part of your problem is that if you're using the champs I suggested in the state you showed, it's obviously not going to work - they all need to be level 60, with full masteries and full ascension, and fullly geared with level 16 items.

But the bigger part of your problem is likely trying to run on auto. That's simply not something which works very often, barring some specific examples using champs like Inquisitor Shamael. This is especially the case for the current rotation, where Torment is in the set of four that start.

So, no, don't waste your time trying to make three separate teams. Get your first team to work, and then start considering others.

i did try yours, and it gave around 1,2 mill over three try`s.

(and yes i ran on auto)

Either Artak or Wukong is more than 5 star and not fully ascended (as you can see on picture)

My issue is i "only" do Hydra for clan help, therefore on auto.

Almost run everything on auto, as i can do other stuff meanwhile.

So i do not have to have 3 top tier teams, but it would help if i could have 3 teams, that could make around the 35mill damage combined. (hope you get my point)

If that is not possible, then i will just make 3 teams that give what it can.

Oct 6, 2023, 14:4910/06/23
06/25/20

I'm gonna be honest with you - I don't think this is something you should be bothering with, if you're not able to at very least get teams that are all level 60/max ascension/masteries/gear. Hydra simply isn't something intended to be played without properly built teams.

Oct 7, 2023, 13:0110/07/23
03/29/20
kramaswamy.kr

I'm gonna be honest with you - I don't think this is something you should be bothering with, if you're not able to at very least get teams that are all level 60/max ascension/masteries/gear. Hydra simply isn't something intended to be played without properly built teams.

i get your point.

But on the other hand, IF i had the suggestions for lets say 3 teams, then i could start building them for it.

The most of my champs are masterie as full as i can, but i miss some 6 stars fully lvl, regarding your first suggestion.

Regarding gear i could build them stat wise, as i actually have a decent amount of gear to choose from.

That is why i first wanted the teams to be setup, and from there build up.

F.example if you take your suggestion, what would the stats for them be...

And would it be set wise or broken pieces you would prefer...

It is easier to build champs, if you know wich to use as a start.

Oct 7, 2023, 18:5110/07/23
06/25/20

Again - you're wasting your time trying to think of three teams before you even have one.

Regarding stats, by far the most important stat in Hydra is speed. You want everyone to be 230+ speed. You then need enough accuracy for debuffs (250+). Focus on those two.

Oct 8, 2023, 08:3410/08/23
03/29/20
kramaswamy.kr

Again - you're wasting your time trying to think of three teams before you even have one.

Regarding stats, by far the most important stat in Hydra is speed. You want everyone to be 230+ speed. You then need enough accuracy for debuffs (250+). Focus on those two.

I have the one you gave me 😉

And thx for the stat notice, it is quite different from the one i wrote iv`e seen before (211 spd, 220 Accu and the high resist, as i can now look away from)

You have been very helpfull 💪👍

So it could be nice if you could also give it a shot on those last two teams.🙏