All Categories

New Clan Boss?

New Clan Boss?

Search
Oct 1, 2023, 13:3410/01/23
12/13/20

New Clan Boss?

Hi all! I would like to propose for discussion a topic that concerns me. Have you ever had a piece of equipment improve greatly? everything fell in health for example. And everything would be fine, but the stats of this item have a flat parameter. It would not be bad if the game had the ability to specifically edit one parameter of an item of equipment. 

I suggest, as an option, issuing “reforging runes” from the 3rd clan boss or a new dungeon. For victory, a player could receive several “reforging runes” of different rarity and star rating, such as for winning a faction’s crypts. In principle, it would be nice to add a new level of faction crypts, following the example of how it was done with the main dungeons, with a reward for completing it in the form of a mythical hero, for example, with the mechanics of recharging the enemy’s skills, this would be a worthy reward for completing a new complex crypt, I think. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 1, 2023, 14:3510/01/23
09/23/23

hello i am new to the game , i have wukong but when i try to use him in battles he is locked does anyone know why.

Oct 1, 2023, 15:4610/01/23
12/13/20
new guy

hello i am new to the game , i have wukong but when i try to use him in battles he is locked does anyone know why.

I think it’s better to ask technical support this question

Oct 4, 2023, 00:0110/04/23
06/13/23

One thing I'd love to do with the reforging system is being able to Lock a certain number or stats or the main stat. Since you can only reforge once a lot of the times it feels like a waste trying to reforge a bad piece just to get another same bad piece since it is just random stats again. 

IE: if you were using an Epic Ore you can lock a single stat whether it is the main stat or one of the secondaries. If it is a Legendary Ore you can lock 2 stats. Like the Main and one of the secondaries lock both of those. Hate the main stat like 2 of the secondaries lock them. Then it will reroll the main stat + 2 of the secondaries and then you can sell it after it gives you junk again lol.