All Categories

Another newbie question

Another newbie question

Search
Sep 29, 2023, 09:3109/29/23
07/05/23

Another newbie question

This question is concerning two identical champions. The first one had all the masteries but not great artifacts. The identical champion had no artifacts and no Masters. I'm mistakenly equipped the second champion with the great artifacts. The second champions power was then considerably larger than the first champion. Thinking that if I had equipped the champion with all the masteries with the great artifacts it's power would be greater than the second champion was with the great artifacts but no masters. So I removed the artifacts from the second champion it equipped the first champion with the same artifacts. The result was the first champions power did not change at all. I feel like I kind of got ripped off and that I don't understand why a set of artifacts equipped on a champion with no masteries and then you remove those artifacts an equipment identical champion with all the masteries the power is considerably less. As usual any help can understanding this is greatly appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 29, 2023, 11:4609/29/23
02/24/19

Can you share some screenshots of this effect for me?