All Categories

Another preposterous arena event.

Search
Aug 10, 2019, 09:5608/10/19
06/07/19

Does plarium developers smoke weed every times before they push up any event? Because you need to be out of mind lunatics, thinking that any sane person would be able to finish this event...or even half of it. I doubt that even dumbest, senseless and fattest whales won't go through so much effort for one freeking book.

You have 3 days for 950 points while you can get around 120 daily when you are gold IV BY WINNING 100% GAMES which gave you 360 points in total. Its not even a half!

Apparently plarium is specialized in causing mass community outbreaks.

Are you guys celebrating every time you piss of your community for no bigger reason?

This event would be immensely hard even if would be halved but in current state is unreachable for 99% of people.

Yes I know - monies.

Yes I know - you dont care, but...

Can't you guys just make events which are enjoyable to more than 1% of game community?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 10, 2019, 13:1708/10/19
05/16/19

In case you haven't realized yet, ever since Foli, they are no longer even trying to hide the fact that they cater to their whales.  The event is purely for whales foolish enough to spend hundreds on an event, when they could BUY a package of rewards with tomes in it for far less.

Doing a basic number crunch based off one of their "sales" offered to me since the start of the arena event, it would cost at least $100 to have enough tokens to get ONE EPIC tome.  Not a legendary even, ONE EPIC!

I have seen deals for multiple books for FAR less than that.  The event is purely for whales who want to do it to give them a false sense of accomplishment.

Note they are doing the same for tournaments.  We complain, they don't care, because they have enough whales willing to spend thousands and get virtually nothing in return.  I even saw one of the top idiots complain a week or two ago that his reward for spending thousands on the game was trash.  No crap dumb@ss, you SAW the rewards posted the entire time!

They are targeting stupid kids with rich parents and whales with serious gambling addictions.  They don't care about their customer base.  We are all expendable, which is why I no longer spend money on this game.

It has been WEEKS since I saw an event worth the effort (a champion training one).  It's bad enough that they lack content in the game, but now, events and tournaments are worthless too.  I'm running out of reasons to waste my time on this game...
Aug 10, 2019, 14:2108/10/19
02/12/19

And also so called patch was nothing but made this game more boring. Amount of effort they put in this game is shamefull. These people should not work even at mcdonalds. 

Every aspect of game is from other games, no new content, the more you play prizes are worse. 

Very, very disappointed.
Aug 10, 2019, 14:2808/10/19
Aug 10, 2019, 14:32(edited)
06/07/19

AscendantGod said:

In case you haven't realized yet, ever since Foli, they are no longer even trying to hide the fact that they cater to their whales.

Well yes, I'm aware of things you said.

The problem is that 95% (or even more people) are not...or they simply don't want to or don't care.

Sadly about the mods its also true - more incompetent than them are only "tech supports". Also mod and communities managers probably have very low or non influence about game decisions and game structure by itself. Most of the time they can only listen (what else they can do?).

AscendantGod said:

I even saw one of the top idiots complain a week or two ago that his reward for spending thousands on the game was trash.  No crap dumb@ss, you SAW the rewards posted the entire time!

I think I was in that thread (in one or another)

We can complain and grumble as much as we want - as long as plarium golden engine is fueled by whales vanity and stupidity they dont need to care about anything.

Community fight for improvements and "better future" is probably in vain but you know - you only lose when you give up.

Aug 10, 2019, 18:2908/10/19
02/27/19
gejzer901 said:

Does plarium developers smoke weed every times before they push up any event? Because you need to be out of mind lunatics, thinking that any sane person would be able to finish this event...or even half of it. I doubt that even dumbest, senseless and fattest whales won't go through so much effort for one freeking book.

You have 3 days for 950 points while you can get around 120 daily when you are gold IV BY WINNING 100% GAMES which gave you 360 points in total. Its not even a half!

Are you guys celebrating every time you piss of your community for no bigger reason?

This event would be immensely hard even if would be halved but in current state is unreachable for 99% of people.

Yes I know - monies.

Can't you guys just make events which are enjoyable to more than 1% of game community?

I spent so much on this game and I didnt even mind when it seemed like they cared about the game itself. Going forward, I will not participate in any events that are not even possible as FTP events. I dont mind paying a little to speed up an event that I could complete through grinding persistence for free but these events are not even in the same cosmos as possible. Plarium desperately needs to learn from Com2US. Just started. Have not spent a dime and with hard work, most events can be completed for free. They have a level of trust from me and I wont hesitate to spend in the future because it doesn't feel like they are constantly milking me. I will never get over the 1750 points for centurion. I did all the hard work. I did the grind and finished towering titan with almost 6 days remaining and then that centurion crap at the end. If that event was reasonable, Plarium would still have SOME  favor (not a lot), but they blew it. 
Aug 11, 2019, 08:0208/11/19
05/12/19
I have enough Arena refills in my inbox to finish this event, but i even not trying because ancient shard and epic tome doesn't worth the effort this event requires. Ofcourse i get also gold medals which is nice, but still it doesn't motivates me to participate in this event.
Aug 11, 2019, 09:1708/11/19
Aug 11, 2019, 09:18(edited)
04/23/19
When it comes to mods, they are not allowed to say write or evev have a will of there own when it comes to comments here, I'll promise all of you this is not a good time to stand up for Plarium. Right now they trying to confuse the community and the players who are new by release new updates, new champs. This is nothing but 💰, but how many characters do you need doing the same thing as your old one? How long did it take for the rest of us to find out that new characters is just food like 95% of the already existing champs. The really funny thing is who is sooo stupid and create all that shit...
Aug 11, 2019, 10:5308/11/19
03/16/19
The event is ridiculous. The cost to complete the event is more expensive than the rewards itself. 
Aug 11, 2019, 11:0308/11/19
04/20/19
EvilEmma said:

When it comes to mods, they are not allowed to say write or evev have a will of there own when it comes to comments here, I'll promise all of you this is not a good time to stand up for Plarium. Right now they trying to confuse the community and the players who are new by release new updates, new champs. This is nothing but 💰, but how many characters do you need doing the same thing as your old one? How long did it take for the rest of us to find out that new characters is just food like 95% of the already existing champs. The really funny thing is who is sooo stupid and create all that shit...
The part about mods is just plane wrong... 
Aug 11, 2019, 11:0708/11/19
04/20/19
gejzer901 said:

Yes I know - monies.

I DO think this event was to help in the stockpile of arena tokens people had saved [when they could be held for almost 1OO days] but if you don't want to think of it that way, that's up 2 you
Aug 11, 2019, 11:2408/11/19
02/12/19
Dragon Claws said:

gejzer901 said:

Yes I know - monies.

I DO think this event was to help in the stockpile of arena tokens people had saved [when they could be held for almost 1OO days] but if you don't want to think of it that way, that's up 2 you
100 days? Are we playing same game? Also how is possible for players in silver and even in bronze to finish this. All badges worth the same and even for gold 4 where you get 4 badges is not doable.
Aug 11, 2019, 12:2108/11/19
02/25/19
Fact is, that this forum has anything but an effect of what Plarium does or does not decide. Look around, always the same players are complaining here. 5 Mill. + downloads so far and only 20 players are writing here. That is ridiculous. Probably 5 Mill. players do not care about anything what is going on here. So why noticing what 20 players do write here.^^
Aug 11, 2019, 15:2508/11/19
06/07/19

Morana Aktal said:

Fact is, that this forum has anything but an effect of what Plarium does or does not decide. Look around, always the same players are complaining here. 5 Mill. + downloads so far and only 20 players are writing here. That is ridiculous. Probably 5 Mill. players do not care about anything what is going on here. So why noticing what 20 players do write here.^^

Yup, that was my point - we are all kinda meaningless compared to their raw numbers and statistics.

Our complains/demands are nothing more than just screaming in the wind.

Aug 11, 2019, 15:2608/11/19
04/20/19
Dismember said:

Dragon Claws said:

gejzer901 said:

Yes I know - monies.

100 days? Are we playing same game? Also how is possible for players in silver and even in bronze to finish this. All badges worth the same and even for gold 4 where you get 4 badges is not doable.
For over 2 weeks the 1O token arena bags had a ninety nine day timer.
Aug 11, 2019, 17:1508/11/19
03/16/19

Morana Aktal said:

Some players only play for fun. They don't cares about tournament or event. While the others who dissapointed become less active or moves to other games. 

On first month I played this games my clan member very active but later some of them become less active. Then i tried to join new clan. And i got same experienced.  

This games is very interesting for new players / new comers. But after 2-3 months playing you'll starting to get bored. 

Aug 11, 2019, 22:3308/11/19
Aug 12, 2019, 00:01(edited)
07/03/19
Dragon Claws said:

Help who? I fail to see how draining all my saved resources to try to get 1 book is helping me. I do have lots of saved tokens. Even if I cash it all in I won’t get even halfway to 950, because 950 in three days is a ridiculous goal, not just because it’s impossible to get that many tokens without spending a heap, but because I have this thing called a job and can’t spend every hour of the day in the arena.  

Please tell us how you got to 950 in the event. 

Aug 12, 2019, 05:0308/12/19
04/20/19
Ziljn said:

Dragon Claws said:

Help who? I fail to see how draining all my saved resources to try to get 1 book is helping me. I do have lots of saved tokens. Even if I cash it all in I won’t get even halfway to 950, because 950 in three days is a ridiculous goal, not just because it’s impossible to get that many tokens without spending a heap, but because I have this thing called a job and can’t spend every hour of the day in the arena.  

i had around 25 1O token arena bags in mailbox, four points per win, 25O tokens, let's say.. 2OO wins, that's 8OO, without counting daily tokens an bags for the three days, also 2OO wins out of 25O is a lot lower than i should really put it at
Aug 12, 2019, 11:1508/12/19
Aug 12, 2019, 11:15(edited)
02/22/19
Dragon Claws said:

Ziljn said:

Dragon Claws said:

i had around 25 1O token arena bags in mailbox, four points per win, 25O tokens, let's say.. 2OO wins, that's 8OO, without counting daily tokens an bags for the three days, also 2OO wins out of 25O is a lot lower than i should really put it at
Might work if all opponents you get can be beaten and you don't have to refresh arena like 3-5 times before you actually get maybe one you think you can beat - because let's be honest, we don't want to drop out of our current tier just to be able to get points for an event... Some players maybe, but I doubt its the majority.
Aug 13, 2019, 00:5208/13/19
07/03/19

Dragon Claws said:

Ziljn said:

Dragon Claws said:

So to have a chance to get 1 book you need to have a crazy amount of stored tokens, be in gold 4, and have too much time on your hands. 

Got it. 
Aug 13, 2019, 11:3808/13/19
06/07/19
Ziljn said:

Dragon Claws said:

Ziljn said:

Dragon Claws said:

So to have a chance to get 1 book you need to have a crazy amount of stored tokens, be in gold 4, and have too much time on your hands. 

Got it. 
...and 100% win rate.