All Categories

Drop in power level, SB nerf - Plarium are you for real?

Search
Aug 9, 2019, 09:5108/09/19
03/29/19

Is there any chance of getting an official statement as to why everyone's power level dropped after the update? One person said it was announced over discord that a resistance change took place? It would be sooooooooooo nice to get this information IN GAME and not on discord or on some random forum post, which most people don't use to get important information, like the SB nerf. Btw..where is the player compensation for those who invested in a now utterly useless and worse than some Uncommons champ?

Is this really how you treat your playerbase? Not giving any official information about anything important? But hey at least we get the same in game ads to make sure we know that we can buy stuff, just in case we missed it the last 50 times we relogged. Pathetic treatment.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 9, 2019, 12:3608/09/19
Aug 9, 2019, 12:39(edited)
02/22/19

Disturbia18 said:

Is there any chance of getting an official statement as to why everyone's power level dropped after the update? One person said it was announced over discord that a resistance change took place? It would be sooooooooooo nice to get this information IN GAME and not on discord or on some random forum post, which most people don't use to get important information, like the SB nerf. Btw..where is the player compensation for those who invested in a now utterly useless and worse than some Uncommons champ?

Is this really how you treat your playerbase? Not giving any official information about anything important? But hey at least we get the same in game ads to make sure we know that we can buy stuff, just in case we missed it the last 50 times we relogged. Pathetic treatment.

In regards to the sales surfacing: yeah, this should be adjusted to once on first login per day + if sales are added at a later point, once after sale went live when player switches to the bastion.

We still have the icon on the right hand side of the screen teasing us - we don't need the full sales popup every time we need to relog because something with the servers doesn't work, which roughly accounts for 60-70% of all relogs... if not more.

Aug 9, 2019, 12:4108/09/19
03/11/19

Man, are you really throwing up that much of a fuss because of a power number shift? 

I don't think anyone's actual stats got changed, it was probably just them fixing the formula. 

Really no reason to get that bent out of shape over it.
Aug 9, 2019, 13:2608/09/19
06/07/19
Disturbia18 said:

Is this really how you treat your playerbase?
Yes.
Aug 9, 2019, 14:0908/09/19
04/23/19

Read the information all low middlegear got nerfd for the sake of new gears drop by dundeon bosses(high lv runs) ledgendery!!!

Plarium have loost it all now, they have no clue what RPG is?!! Gratz 2 all we got new shit to eat and no news. Just a new day and nothing to see here.

Aug 9, 2019, 14:0908/09/19
06/02/19

Wow, really? Game designers rip off 75% of Summoners Wars, but forgot to notice that severely crippling an existing champion, just pisses off your player base? Of course no one likes to have a champs skills reduced, but when it is your first 6*, and you have sacrificed rewards in events, tournament placement, and advancement of all other champions, it is just a crushing blow to ones overall enjoyment. SB didn’t have a “skills rebalancing”, it fell out of the top of the nerf tree, striking every limb on the way down! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the $ invested in your game, my contributions just ended. If this is how you improve game experience, then I relegate this game to “ I might log in, if I have nothing else to waste time on”. Well thought out folks.

Aug 9, 2019, 15:1208/09/19
07/15/19
ryzntwice said:

Wow, really? Game designers rip off 75% of Summoners Wars, but forgot to notice that severely crippling an existing champion, just pisses off your player base? Of course no one likes to have a champs skills reduced, but when it is your first 6*, and you have sacrificed rewards in events, tournament placement, and advancement of all other champions, it is just a crushing blow to ones overall enjoyment. SB didn’t have a “skills rebalancing”, it fell out of the top of the nerf tree, striking every limb on the way down! Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the $ invested in your game, my contributions just ended. If this is how you improve game experience, then I relegate this game to “ I might log in, if I have nothing else to waste time on”. Well thought out folks.

This is why they focus on marketing to new customers.  They treat their current customers like crap and screw them over constantly for a buck.  For some odd reason, they seem to think it is more profitable to focus on getting new customers while having absolutely no regard for their current customers.  Then what is even more insulting is when the mods on here lie to us and claim they are listening, when in actuality, they do not and in fact do things in complete contradiction to what their customers want.
Aug 9, 2019, 16:4108/09/19
05/13/19
To stay on the topic: does anyone know exactly what caused the change in power level of the champions (some of my champions seem to have lost between 500-1k of power, and that's only for those I can remember the previous level before the patch. Athel was at ~ 8200 before ptch and she's now at 7728)? Is it that some artifacts have been nerfed, or did they change the way power is calculated in the game? If it's the latter, does it affect all the champions and all the players? Because I've read the patch notes, and unless I'm blind I haven't really found anything about it... 
Aug 9, 2019, 20:2508/09/19
04/23/19
Like I said!! Dundeon bosses drops ledgedery now and they adjusted gear green blue purpel. Most of my champs lost 500-850 they have no clue what they doing it's as simple as that. They have no respect for the time it's take to get it... They simply dont care..
Aug 9, 2019, 20:4708/09/19
01/09/19

Regarding SB, many of us have known it was coming since she was added. While I agree she was op from the outset, making her useless was unjustified. The warnings about her upcoming downgrade were on Discord over a month ago. So of course, anyone not on Discord at the time would have no idea it was coming. I had to search several topics to find it. And that was when it was announced. Btw, it's in announcements. 

A small adjustment to her Big Game skill would have been reasonable. Increasing the CD and dropping the hits from 3 to 1 is ridiculous. They did increase the multiplier. Yay. Not.

Aug 9, 2019, 23:0608/09/19
02/22/19
OP96 said:

To stay on the topic: does anyone know exactly what caused the change in power level of the champions (some of my champions seem to have lost between 500-1k of power, and that's only for those I can remember the previous level before the patch. Athel was at ~ 8200 before ptch and she's now at 7728)? Is it that some artifacts have been nerfed, or did they change the way power is calculated in the game? If it's the latter, does it affect all the champions and all the players? Because I've read the patch notes, and unless I'm blind I haven't really found anything about it... 
They changed how resistance is factored into the Power calculation. It now features an overall lower value, hence the drop
Aug 12, 2019, 15:3308/12/19
08/12/19

MadCo0kie said:

OP96 said:

They changed how resistance is factored into the Power calculation. It now features an overall lower value, hence the drop

I thought it was the +% stats from the arena, I thought they previously were sometimes adding to a characters value in some situations and sometimes they were not. I just assumed the patch was a normalization to only show a characters value from more permanent stats.

There don't appear to be any actual stat changes, so in the long run it doesn't matter, just a hit to some people epeen numbers.
Aug 12, 2019, 15:3508/12/19
02/12/19
Plarium just give all those annoying people power level one million. Who cares...