All Categories

Updated client, spent my gems, no dwarves until maintenance

Search
Aug 8, 2019, 11:3508/08/19

The update notes on iTunes showed that dwarves had been added. I updated my client, excited, because I have been saving gems for a month. After the update I spent 900 gems for my 11 ancient crystals in hopes of pulling a dwarf. No luck. Only then did I see in the index they weren’t available yet. Despite the notes in iTunes. Then an hour later server maintenance starts and adds the dwarves.  This was blatant dishonesty and I want my 900 gems back. I have paid money into this game, albeit very little, but this was some of the shadiest garbage I’ve ever seen. 

Views
Comments
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Aug 8, 2019, 14:4408/08/19
02/27/19
Hello! I do understand your disappointment, however, it has always worked like that - first, we launch the so-called light update (letting our players update the existing version of the game in their stores, all main features are switched off in this phase). In a short while, we restart the server and turn on all the features that the new patch contains. When the version is officially live, we post the news about that in the game and this means that, from now on, all the new features are in the game. The light update stage is directed at mitigating the load on the server when the force update is launched. I am sure that you have received some good champions, though, for those Gems. Dwarves are not going anywhere, they are here to stay. And your dwarf is already waiting for you.
Aug 8, 2019, 23:5808/08/19
Aug 9, 2019, 00:00(edited)
05/14/19
Cirilla said:

Hello! I do understand your disappointment, however, it has always worked like that - first, we launch the so-called light update (letting our players update the existing version of the game in their stores, all main features are switched off in this phase). In a short while, we restart the server and turn on all the features that the new patch contains. When the version is officially live, we post the news about that in the game and this means that, from now on, all the new features are in the game. The light update stage is directed at mitigating the load on the server when the force update is launched. I am sure that you have received some good champions, though, for those Gems. Dwarves are not going anywhere, they are here to stay. And your dwarf is already waiting for you.
I have to agree with OP. I about did same until I went to see what the dwarfs looked like and found them still to be hidden. Glad I did too because they really don’t seem that good.