All Categories

Need arena team advice.

Need arena team advice.

Search
Aug 4, 2019, 23:0408/04/19
05/10/19

Need arena team advice.

Hey. So as the title says, I could really use some advice on building a decent Arena team. I'll be honest, I've been mainly focusing on the PVE aspect of the game, so my current Arena team isn't great, it's just something I slapped together. 

Current Team

Skullcrown, Frostbringer, Kael, Zelotah.

I'm currently in Silver IV and struggling. I have Sinesha and Skullcrusher and was thinking about swapping Zelo and Kael with them. Would this be a good idea? Also any gearing advice would be welcome, as I'm still unsure of what the best gear would be or what stats to aim for with champs like Frostbringer and Skullcrusher in arena.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 5, 2019, 03:3508/05/19
03/16/19

You need high speed to attack first. Places Skullcrown as leader. Keep farming on dungeon until you get 5 / 6 star boots with speed as primary bonus status. 

Aug 6, 2019, 06:5408/06/19
05/13/19

Do you have any pictures of what heroes you own or can you make a list of heroes you own?

Aug 6, 2019, 20:5208/06/19
05/10/19

Player J said:

Do you have any pictures of what heroes you own or can you make a list of heroes you own?

Sure, besides the ones I've already mentioned I'll list the notable ones I own.

Tayrel, Foli, Bellower, Richtoff, Athel, Drexthar Bloodtwin,Steelskull, Longbeard, Shatterbones, Knight-Errant, Delver.

Aug 6, 2019, 22:2208/06/19
Aug 6, 2019, 22:25(edited)
05/13/19

shape430 said:

Tayrel, Foli, Bellower, Richtoff, Athel, Drexthar Bloodtwin,Steelskull, Longbeard, Shatterbones, Knight-Errant, Delver.

Ok, I need you to look through your heroes skills.

• List all the heroes you have which Fill Turn Meter
  • List all the heroes you have which have “All Battles Speed Aura” or “Arena Battles Speed Aura”

Skullcrown is 1 hero with a Speed Aura.

Do you have any others?

Aug 7, 2019, 07:3208/07/19
05/10/19
Player J said:

shape430 said:

Ok, I need you to look through your heroes skills.

• List all the heroes you have which Fill Turn Meter
  • List all the heroes you have which have “All Battles Speed Aura” or “Arena Battles Speed Aura”

Skullcrown is 1 hero with a Speed Aura.

Do you have any others?

The only speed Aura I have is Skullcrown, and the only fill turn meter champ I have is shatterbones. His A3 fills turn meter by 25% on a 5 turn cooldown booked.