All Categories

Lots of money, little pleasure

Search
Sep 7, 2023, 17:4509/07/23
10/08/22

Hi guys, I've been playing Raid for almost a year and I really enjoyed it at first. I've spent many hours playing the game, but for a while now I've noticed that if you don't spend a lot of money you don't get champions of a certain level. 

And sometimes even by spending them you get nothing. Of course there are the various businesses, missions, but even there we can now see that in the first places there are only those who spend a lot.

Today I logged in, after a couple of days of absence and I find yet another colossal joke: the red gems. Result, always and only bad rare samples. What's the point of introducing other types of gems if the champions are always the same?

Another money-making gimmick.

So, even if the curiosity and desire to play is there, I will wait for my new Alienware and go back to playing World of Warcraft, at least I know that I only spend 12 euros on a monthly subscription. Bye bye

P.S. Sorry for my English (Google translator) 😉

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 8, 2023, 14:1509/08/23
10/19/22

Well this is a gacha game after all. If you spend let's say 200$ for your favourite champ (or 1k for your whole team) which would be the best of the game obviously then theres no incentive for you to get shards anymore. In any case it wouldn't be that important for you anymore.

This game is literally based and build on "buy-to-progress". Yes you can f2p the pve part. But as soon as anything competitive starts you have to $$$. They don't even "hide" that fact, it's literaly the business Model.