All Categories

Hydra Participation

Hydra Participation

Search
Sep 6, 2023, 08:2309/06/23
02/28/22

Hydra Participation

I guess the idea of the Hydra Clash was to increase participation in the Hydra battle.  However after two events in my clan that seems unlikely.

The first clash we came second with evenly matched clans, however most clan members didn't meet the threshold and got no rewards, this time we came last - by a huge amount - the four other clans had at least one player whose individual damage was more than my clans combined damage.

So the over riding feeling is once again distain for the Hydra and those clannies that do it will until they get Mithrala then not bother.

I get that the top clans get good rewards, but there are thousands of clans that will get nothing - if they want participation make something that gives everyone an incentive to participate

Views
Comments
Comments
ShortOnSkillzModerator
Sep 6, 2023, 11:3809/06/23
Sep 6, 2023, 11:39(edited)
06/24/19

I believe Clash rewards were intended to be additional rewards for doing Hydra, not as a sole push to do it.  If you can't get rewards from it now the goal should be to advance your account to a point where you can, and if that's not of interest to you thats fine too.

At the end of the day Raid is a game, games are meant to be fun.  Play it whichever way you get the most enjoyment from.