All Categories

New player need help on who I have that'd good/who to 6 star... what to do

Search
Sep 3, 2023, 09:4709/03/23
08/28/23

https://i.imgur.com/jBqKiq6.png

I don't know who to 6 star or who synergizes well. I can look up who does well where, but it takes so long getting any champ good enough I'd rather know who's safe to put resources into.

I really like kael, spider is meh but the defense down is wonderful, shaman is meh, armiger is boring but seems good?, I just got anax, criodan, and bivald... good to focus on those 3? My gear sucks and I just used all my food on 6 kael... so yeah would be very very greatful for any guidance

Do I 6 star some champs, then > masteries > gear? I'm at 2nd tier of masteries / can kill 11 mino. Worth farming them now? Wait till more 6 stars? Is there a good guide that covers this kinda stuff?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 3, 2023, 11:4209/03/23
08/28/23

Okay I was told to 6 star wukong then bivald. Who's the 4th and 5th champ for the team? 

How many masteries should I have? /when should I heavy farm them. I think those 2 questions are the most helpful?

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 3, 2023, 15:2009/03/23
12/30/20

for masteries: usually don't farm those until 15. reason being that it's not very efficient for the scrolls you get. farming 15 ends up being about ~150 gems cheaper in energy value versus just buying masteries provided we're farming 15. usually we also spend our first 800 gems on kale/our campaign farmer which will help him be our dungeon DPS, and get us to brutal 12-3 for the most efficient campaign farmer. 

as for your next 60: I'd be tempted to bring War Maiden up. she'll be easier to book and has the all important 2 turn defense down on a 3 turn cooldown. i do think she's one of those champs you can stop at 50 with, due to wanting to replace her later and her stat requirements really only being speed and accuracy. 

affer that, criodan or armiger most likely. i think i'd go crio for now, armiger will likely be a bit squishy until your gear catches up a bit. in the meantime make sure you're grabbing copies of him from the market. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 3, 2023, 21:0909/03/23
02/24/19

Agreed, Armiger and Warmaiden seem best....

If you pull Dhukk, Uugo, Tayrel, Stag Knight, Deacon or any of the other epic AoE Dec Defense champs in the meantime, build that instead of Warmaiden.