All Categories

Artifact enhancement

Artifact enhancement

Search
Aug 6, 2023, 03:0208/06/23
08/06/23

Artifact enhancement

First Fusion, and im not f2p, but ive only been playing for 2 and a half months.

I have been able to do all the events farely easily, even the dungeon divers one im almost done with and ive been just leveling food and doing dragon with my daily energy for it https://vidmate.onl/  .

The artifact enhancement one however is giving me a lot of trouble, i went through and upgraded all my items to 4 and now im going through and upgrading to 8, but when i do that my silver drains fast. I dont have the artifact number to get all my points from just going to 4 and selling trick. is there any new advice to help me with this one? i can probably do this one, but the second and third are going to be a huge pain at this rate

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2023, 03:1608/06/23
10/01/22

it cost me around 20m silver to complete the artiact one just to give you a rough ball park idea.

Aug 6, 2023, 03:5308/06/23
06/20/19

Yeah, I generally figure an average of 20 M silver per event.  But I don't do the things you describe anymore.

if you roll to 4 and sell, you'll still make a tiny bit of silver But only get a tiny bit of points. To 8 and sell will cost you not much but more points. to 12 and sell will set you back but quite a few more points.

in the end it requires silver regardl of the aproach.  Your best bet for the future is to build a good spider team to farm silver and accessories as they sell for signicantly more than artifacts.

the other tip I'll give you is don't even roll to 4 unless you have a good chance of getting a good roll.