All Categories

Summoning event - global ranking list - possible?

Search
Aug 2, 2019, 13:2508/02/19
02/04/19

Anyone else wondering about the global ranking list of the last summoning event? How is it possible to achieve > 40.000 points, when summoning ONE legendary champion gave you 500 points? Also mentioned in the top ranking list where "players" like "gem bot". I simply think that even with reasonable purchases 40.000 points cannot be achieved. It equals to 1333 sacred shards or 16.000 Ancient Shards with normal summoning chances. Even including fusion that's not possible.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 14:0708/02/19
Aug 2, 2019, 14:10(edited)
04/12/19

arthurios said:

It equals to 1333 sacred shards or 16.000 Ancient Shards with normal summoning chances. Even including fusion that's not possible.

you have your answer right here - someone have dumped insane amount of money on shards ...

no wonder we have summoning events every now and then - those p(l)ayers are the reason. devs won't miss a chance to strip top 10 spenders from 1k$ each ... just for single event

Aug 2, 2019, 17:3708/02/19
05/12/19
arthurios said:

Anyone else wondering about the global ranking list of the last summoning event? How is it possible to achieve > 40.000 points, when summoning ONE legendary champion gave you 500 points? Also mentioned in the top ranking list where "players" like "gem bot". I simply think that even with reasonable purchases 40.000 points cannot be achieved. It equals to 1333 sacred shards or 16.000 Ancient Shards with normal summoning chances. Even including fusion that's not possible.
If u didn't know - peoples are spending x-xxx thousands $$$ in mobile games.
Aug 2, 2019, 18:2908/02/19
06/07/19

TurboLv said:

arthurios said:

Also if you didn't know - people are incredibly dumb.

Aug 2, 2019, 21:1308/02/19
05/16/19

gejzer901 said:

TurboLv said:

arthurios said:

This right here.  It's amazing how stupid some people are.  It's a simple app.  Not even a full game with impressive graphics.  A basic app with hardly any content.  Yet there are plenty of idiots with addictions out there who are spoiled brats mommy and daddy gave their money to, and those morons are willing to waste thousands.  Hence why we have "buy shards and win" events.  That is why they will NEVER stop running them, no matter how many of us complain about them.

... and meanwhile, they're making all that profit, yet can't even put some investment into development to get things like Faction Wars out over the six months they claimed it was "coming soon"...  Words just can't describe.

I enjoy this game as a time-killer, but that's it.  I accepted during the Foli scam that it isn't worth spending any money on the game and that there are always going to be rich idiots out there willing to buy their way ahead of me in the game.  The game isn't skill based in the least.  It's purely money-based.
Aug 2, 2019, 21:1508/02/19
05/16/19
And also to add here... not sure where the global leaderboards were and how many people were up at that level, but consider this...  The upper-level management and developers are most certainly going to spoil themselves with all the in-game items they wish.  So, while I am sure some of those players are idiots who wasted thousands on an app due to severe addiction issues, some of them are also people who work for and/or own Plarium and as such can provide themselves with whatever they wish.
Aug 3, 2019, 03:4008/03/19
03/16/19
How much money they spent to get 40000 point ? 2000 $, 5000 $, 10000 $ ? 
Aug 3, 2019, 04:3108/03/19
Aug 3, 2019, 04:32(edited)
05/13/19

Elviraz said:

How much money they spent to get 40000 point ? 2000 $, 5000 $, 10000 $ ? 

If you open only Sacred Shards, you will get Epic or Legendary.

1 - Epic Hero = 250 points

1 - Legendary Hero = 500 points.

1 - Sacred Shard = Most times advertised in game around 30 USD.

• Best Case Scenario Every Sacred Shard gives you a Legendary Hero.

40,000 points divided by 500 points = 80 Legendary Heroes 

80 Heroes multiplied by 30$ for each Shard = 2,400 USD

• Worst Case Scenario Every Sacred Shard gives you a Epic Hero.

40,000 points divided by 250 points = 160 Epic Heroes 

160 Heroes multiplied by 30$ for each Shard = 4,800 USD

So to answer your question, The people in the top 10 with 40k points spent around 2,500 - 5,000 Dollars.

Aug 3, 2019, 09:2208/03/19
05/12/19

gejzer901 said:

TurboLv said:

arthurios said:

Because u don't have money to spend on game.... Peoples who have money are dumb?

Peoples who are buying Ferrari are incredible dumb because they could buy Toyota to get from point a to point b?
Aug 3, 2019, 11:3508/03/19
06/07/19

God said:

It's amazing how stupid some people are.  It's a simple app.  Not even a full game with impressive graphics.  A basic app with hardly any content.  Yet there are plenty of idiots with addictions out there who are spoiled brats mommy and daddy gave their money to, and those morons are willing to waste thousands.  Hence why we have "buy shards and win" events.  That is why they will NEVER stop running them, no matter how many of us complain about them.

... and meanwhile, they're making all that profit, yet can't even put some investment into development to get things like Faction Wars out over the six months they claimed it was "coming soon"...  Words just can't describe.

I enjoy this game as a time-killer, but that's it.  I accepted during the Foli scam that it isn't worth spending any money on the game and that there are always going to be rich idiots out there willing to buy their way ahead of me in the game.  The game isn't skill based in the least.  It's purely money-based.

Nothing more to add.

I guess their statistics and numbers are clearly showning them that more people are coming than leaving and as long as waves of clueless whales with some sense of inner fulfillment are willing to give them monies they not need to care about 1-3% of society which is complaining (on forum for example). We can try and cry as much we want - it's just irrelevant for plarium. They can just dump us over lies, promises and repeatable nice-worded formulas.

I wish good for this game, but apparently "sooner" we will see better clone of it than any transformation in plarium policy.

Nothing will ever change.

Aug 3, 2019, 14:5308/03/19
05/16/19

TurboLv said:

gejzer901 said:

TurboLv said:

arthurios said:

Because u don't have money to spend on game.... Peoples who have money are dumb?

Peoples who are buying Ferrari are incredible dumb because they could buy Toyota to get from point a to point b?

That is not why they are dumb Turbo.  The difference with your analogy is that with the Ferrari, they have something tangible out of it. They get a complex piece of machinery that they can actually use in everyday life.

With this game, it is fake items in a VERY simple app.  It's not even a full-blown game, with an in-depth storyline, or impressive graphics and/or cutscenes, etc.  It's just a simple app that can be fun as a time-killer.  But yes, when someone spends hundreds or even thousands on an app as simple as this one when the monetary value of it is less than $10 to the average gamer, yes, many of us see those people as idiots.  You can disagree and you are certainly entitled to, but for most of us who are reasonable, it's just not a sensible way to spend money, even if you have an expendable income.