All Categories

So over CvC

So over CvC

Search
Jul 19, 2023, 11:4907/19/23
01/04/21

So over CvC

Seems people only show up when personal rewards are on the table.  Getting so over this game.

Matched with a clan that has a 1/3 more power than us.  Yeah we have tournament more wins but that's only because we win the non personal reward matches.

How would you even think that based on these stats this is even an even match.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 19, 2023, 15:4007/19/23
06/20/19

We are typically matched with clans with 1/2 again more power than us and i cant remember "if" much less the last time we lost on pr.  Just saying!

Jul 19, 2023, 15:4307/19/23
05/26/22

Personal rewards kind of brings the clowns out of the woodwork and encourages bad behavior but people burn through resources for it which is good business for Raid.  

My suggestion is just to behave like CvC isn't going on and don't let it bother you. That way you see it as, "oh free stuff" and not, "look at all the stuff I am not getting." 

Jul 19, 2023, 15:5907/19/23
Jul 19, 2023, 16:00(edited)
06/20/19
Shibb

Personal rewards kind of brings the clowns out of the woodwork and encourages bad behavior but people burn through resources for it which is good business for Raid.  

My suggestion is just to behave like CvC isn't going on and don't let it bother you. That way you see it as, "oh free stuff" and not, "look at all the stuff I am not getting." 

The problem with that is that cvc is a 'team' effort.  If you are on the team your mates expect you to show up for practice, and certainly the game.

i personally don't care about cvc, but I want the dl/hydra rewards. And to be honest getting up to 7 void shards:month ain't bad.  

but to be a member of my team means I show up and perform as expected even if I don't care about cvc.

im a member of a team!

Jul 19, 2023, 16:2807/19/23
06/25/20

For some time, we tried the "let's fight for CvC wins". It ended up contributing to several players either leaving the clan or the game.

It just breeds a very toxic environment, where people who are already spenders and/or highly active, are discouraged about their inability to win due to others who either don't spend or don't want to play as actively.

I honestly consider CvC to be one of the absolute worst things Plarium added to this game, and I truly wish they wouldn't continue trying to add similar things, despite the path they seem to be taking.

Jul 19, 2023, 16:4107/19/23
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

For some time, we tried the "let's fight for CvC wins". It ended up contributing to several players either leaving the clan or the game.

It just breeds a very toxic environment, where people who are already spenders and/or highly active, are discouraged about their inability to win due to others who either don't spend or don't want to play as actively.

I honestly consider CvC to be one of the absolute worst things Plarium added to this game, and I truly wish they wouldn't continue trying to add similar things, despite the path they seem to be taking.

I just left a clan over CvC recently and moved to a very low requirement one within the cluster. They brought in big spenders and voted twice in a row about upping CvC requirements losing the vote both times but just going ahead with it anywas, im sure due to the new whales and keeping them happy.

I could easily hit the points they wanted but ive seen this happen already and thst is just the first up to the points. I wont ever spend a dime on this game again and feel bad for these people spending 500$ and some much much more each month on this game, or any version of digital pixels.

Ive already seen clans completely fall apart beacuse of differning opnions on CvC and spenders vs non spenders, or people that understand how to min max for cvc. Which the min max one just sucks having to wait each month to make certain meaninful account upgrades. 

Jul 19, 2023, 20:4207/19/23
Jul 19, 2023, 20:56(edited)
01/04/21

They should just drop the personal reward CvC completely.  Especially since their matching system is the way it is.  

We've know for awhile people stack clans for the Personal Rewards.  Being we usually lose the Personal rewards matches and win the non  personal reward matches so seem to be with clans of higher stats for the personal reward matches.

Jul 19, 2023, 21:4507/19/23
ozkfid

They should just drop the personal reward CvC completely.  Especially since their matching system is the way it is.  

We've know for awhile people stack clans for the Personal Rewards.  Being we usually lose the Personal rewards matches and win the non  personal reward matches so seem to be with clans of higher stats for the personal reward matches.

Exactly

Jul 19, 2023, 22:5507/19/23
Jul 19, 2023, 23:02(edited)
06/20/19

I really don't get it.  I'm about to get 7 voids, 4 from personal, 3 from clan. If you don't want... can't...aren't able... then just don't!  Quit whining that others are cashing in..

let me be clear, I do 2-3 x my clans required points.  Used to be in a clan that required 450k but agree found it a job, not fun.  anyone that says 'hey, not this round' is excused.  No pressure so long as we know you'll be there or not.  Hell on the 4th we agreed to cancel cvc and still won.

I do get that 'requirement ' can be burdensome. In fact nit wanting a450k requirement is why I stepped down to a more relaxed clan.  You all just need to find clans that suit you!  Quit trying to take my 7 voids away.., aholes.

if you can't compete, get off the field. Don't dig up the field.

Jul 20, 2023, 02:5607/20/23
12/18/19

If you wanna go with field, then i think the field actually has too many god damn holes in it, you cant compete on such a field.

its not normal that a whale in one clan can decide if opposing clans 30 members will get their rewards, now dont get me wrong i dont mind paying fair price for a fair game, i pay for elder scrolls monthly which is 12 euros a month, a well developed mmo, but the prices here......i can feel my brain getting smoother when i look at the prices.

The game could be amazing but they settled for mediocre a long time ago.

Jul 20, 2023, 03:1407/20/23
04/24/22

283m vs 200m ? Difference aint to bad :P

I dont take CvC seriously , when its a contradiction in itself ..  you have PR but your clan has to win , but normally , its just the amount of points win or lose ...I just do the stuff that only gives points during CvC and play normally .. its enough for 100-200k pts 

It should always be personal reward(no clan reward) on the normal CvC , you get your own personal reward based on points win or lose , then the Team CvC is where there would be extra rewards for winning based on the clan amount of points .. idk why it made sense to them to do it the way it currently is versus this suggestion i just made :s .

Jul 20, 2023, 07:1707/20/23
01/04/21
Angwil

I really don't get it.  I'm about to get 7 voids, 4 from personal, 3 from clan. If you don't want... can't...aren't able... then just don't!  Quit whining that others are cashing in..

let me be clear, I do 2-3 x my clans required points.  Used to be in a clan that required 450k but agree found it a job, not fun.  anyone that says 'hey, not this round' is excused.  No pressure so long as we know you'll be there or not.  Hell on the 4th we agreed to cancel cvc and still won.

I do get that 'requirement ' can be burdensome. In fact nit wanting a450k requirement is why I stepped down to a more relaxed clan.  You all just need to find clans that suit you!  Quit trying to take my 7 voids away.., aholes.

if you can't compete, get off the field. Don't dig up the field.

So you think that because you are such a legend that you should be matched against a clan that can't win so you can get your Void shards?

Jul 20, 2023, 07:4507/20/23
10/01/22

iv always thought personally when they do personal cvc events there should be a little extra rewards for people that tried and hit certain milestones even if they won the cvc or not, because it does feel like plarium gives you the middle finger when you lose, even if you were one of the top 5-10 top performing people out of both clans.

Jul 20, 2023, 09:4807/20/23
06/20/19
ozkfid

So you think that because you are such a legend that you should be matched against a clan that can't win so you can get your Void shards?

No,I just think you should stop pissing in my Cheerios.

Jul 20, 2023, 10:0707/20/23
01/04/21
Angwil

No,I just think you should stop pissing in my Cheerios.

Don't think you would do too well in  fair competition.

Jul 20, 2023, 10:3407/20/23
06/20/19
ozkfid

Don't think you would do too well in  fair competition.

Lol, I'm not the one complaining that I can't compete. Lol. Please stop trying to tell me what im thinking and start trying to articulate your own thoughts.

Jul 22, 2023, 00:0507/22/23
Jul 22, 2023, 00:06(edited)
01/04/21
Angwil

Lol, I'm not the one complaining that I can't compete. Lol. Please stop trying to tell me what im thinking and start trying to articulate your own thoughts.

I'm not telling you what you are thinking you are explaining youself quite clearly.

That you are awesome getting personal rewards and that anyone who complains about the completely obvious matching issues where there is no actual reality of competition is just a sore loser.

Got it.  Obvious personality type.

Jul 22, 2023, 01:5907/22/23
06/20/19
ozkfid

I'm not telling you what you are thinking you are explaining youself quite clearly.

That you are awesome getting personal rewards and that anyone who complains about the completely obvious matching issues where there is no actual reality of competition is just a sore loser.

Got it.  Obvious personality type.

Good lord do you even bother to read what you write.  Up above yo twice told me in separate posts 'oh, so you think' then you say you're not telling me what I think?  And now you're a psychiatrist diagnosing my personality?  Sounds to me like you're trying to have a battle of wits with zero ammunition.

Jul 22, 2023, 05:0407/22/23
02/11/22

The whole system is bad. And the reason for this is that the only real winners in PR CVC are the 10 worst members of the winning clan. It is better to be a mediocre player in a clan that wins than being a great player in a losing clan.

In the end of each CVC, typically, almost everyone has something to complain about except the bottom 10 of the winners who got away with doing very little or nothing aat all. They might not get the full 400,000 point rewards but they do get a bunch of free resources just piggy backing the whales.

at end of cvc it kind of looks like this:

Winning Clan 

Top10 => Kinda happy but also kind of annoyed cuz they had to dump excess ressources to make up for the bottom 10 slackers

Middle 10 => Happy. They made a legitimate effort, didnt go too overboard, got rewarded

Bottom guys 21-28 => Those guys are rubbing hands with joy. "I did fk all and look at all this free stuff! CVC is awesome!"

Bottom guys 29-30 => These guys got the axe, probably even right in the middle of CVC before they could collect any of the top rewards. Real unhappy, they must find a new home (again? LOL)

Losing Clan

Top10 => Furious. They outscored everyone except maybe the opposing top10, and got squat.

Middle 10 => These guys probably tried their best in first 24 hours and quickly pressed the fk it button in total dismay. Disappointed

Bottom 10 => Those guys suck even worse than the opposing bottom 10, and yet they still received some free stuff. Not unhappy

Conclusion => To be happy, the surest bet is to be a bad player LOL

Jul 22, 2023, 10:5007/22/23
01/04/21
Swiftblade

The whole system is bad. And the reason for this is that the only real winners in PR CVC are the 10 worst members of the winning clan. It is better to be a mediocre player in a clan that wins than being a great player in a losing clan.

In the end of each CVC, typically, almost everyone has something to complain about except the bottom 10 of the winners who got away with doing very little or nothing aat all. They might not get the full 400,000 point rewards but they do get a bunch of free resources just piggy backing the whales.

at end of cvc it kind of looks like this:

Winning Clan 

Top10 => Kinda happy but also kind of annoyed cuz they had to dump excess ressources to make up for the bottom 10 slackers

Middle 10 => Happy. They made a legitimate effort, didnt go too overboard, got rewarded

Bottom guys 21-28 => Those guys are rubbing hands with joy. "I did fk all and look at all this free stuff! CVC is awesome!"

Bottom guys 29-30 => These guys got the axe, probably even right in the middle of CVC before they could collect any of the top rewards. Real unhappy, they must find a new home (again? LOL)

Losing Clan

Top10 => Furious. They outscored everyone except maybe the opposing top10, and got squat.

Middle 10 => These guys probably tried their best in first 24 hours and quickly pressed the fk it button in total dismay. Disappointed

Bottom 10 => Those guys suck even worse than the opposing bottom 10, and yet they still received some free stuff. Not unhappy

Conclusion => To be happy, the surest bet is to be a bad player LOL

Yep pretty much when it's a balanced match.

Last one we all just hit enough to get the clan rewards.  We were never going to win and the final score of the clan we went up against was higher than we have ever been able to push by over 1.5M when we went really hard and had a bunch of saved up fragment summons for a few of us.  They had hit that score half way through.

I will say a balanced CvC is quite good fun but they are really rare.

Jul 22, 2023, 10:5607/22/23
01/04/21
Angwil

Good lord do you even bother to read what you write.  Up above yo twice told me in separate posts 'oh, so you think' then you say you're not telling me what I think?  And now you're a psychiatrist diagnosing my personality?  Sounds to me like you're trying to have a battle of wits with zero ammunition.

No I'm not being witty.

No point when arguing with someone who doesn't quite have a bag full of marbles they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.