All Categories

Why plarium why?

Why plarium why?

Search
Jul 11, 2023, 21:1707/11/23
05/03/20

Why plarium why?

Why did you have to do a matience?

You screwed me out of this fusion by 20 points in the last dungeon divers event.

Why could you hold of on that for 1 more day or do it later than you did.

Now i gotta depend on your gambling/lotto system to get 1 rare for this fusion. I wasted so many resources to get this fusion and now its close to impossible to get it. Because i have to depend on your shitty shard system to get 1 rare that i have a 1 in like a million chance to get.

So thank you for nothing coming from a active 4 year player, you failed once again because you are so greedy that you dont care about your player base.

You know that you screwed so many people out of something they want just so you can make more money and that is the way to treat your player base. 

Remember that the player base is where you make your money from, so maybe dont screw them out of stuff and you will have players that are willing to spend money.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 11, 2023, 22:1207/11/23
06/25/20

Lol. Don't wait until the last minute next time?

Jul 11, 2023, 23:1007/11/23
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Lol. Don't wait until the last minute next time?

didnt wait until the last minute

Jul 12, 2023, 00:1407/12/23
06/25/20

So, you took three days of time to try to complete the event, and weren't able to finish it due to 20 minutes of maintenance at the end of it? If that's true, then you have bigger problems to address.

Jul 12, 2023, 13:0107/12/23
Jul 12, 2023, 13:02(edited)
06/20/19

3 days of planning quite often culminates in 20 minutes of action; whigh is frequently disrupted by server maintenance.

non sequitur

does not compute

i am nomad

i am nomad

sterilize

sterilize

Jul 12, 2023, 18:1507/12/23
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

So, you took three days of time to try to complete the event, and weren't able to finish it due to 20 minutes of maintenance at the end of it? If that's true, then you have bigger problems to address.

only reason why i say they screwed me over is because you can only get the exact amount of rares needed for the fusion.

Other fusion event had extra events to get the rares, so if you knew you couldnt complete one event you could skip it and go for others. Making it a a tiny bit easier for free players to get the fusion, but now its if you miss an event you need to spend money on shards and hope to either pull the rare you need, and epic you need or the fusion champ.

So plarium is once again favoring the minority of players vs the majority of players.

Jul 12, 2023, 18:4007/12/23
06/25/20

... lol

I have no idea what fusions you're under the illusion of having done, but you pretty much have *never* been able to miss a single event/tournament unless you happen to either win a tournament, or get the top reward on both champ chase *and* summon rush.

This fusion is, in fact, one of the easiest they've ever done. There's only two rare champs you need, so the likelihood of getting a useful one from a shard is far greater than it was previously.

Again - you still haven't answered why you decided to wait until the last minute to finish an event/tournament. Downtime of 20 minutes should have no consequence at all for yo.

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 13, 2023, 13:1107/13/23
03/02/21

We're sorry to hear about your experience. However, I need to say that you might need to re-consider your strategic approach to doing Fusions to ensure you succeed at them. 

If you can farm most of the Artifact dungeons at level 15-20, it means that usually you can complete most Fusion Tournaments and Events with some moderate effort. Usually, a mid-game player is able to complete an Event or Tournament even sooner than it ends. Planning is the key. Assuming you didn't have enough time to complete a Dungeon Divers Event, please consider developing some of your gear farming team, so that they can gain you more points at a more effecient time/points exchange rate.

In any event, thank you for sharing your experience. This forum is full of other active players and moderators, so if you ever feel that you are not going to suceed at a particular Fusion, just ask for some planning or team advice, and I'm sure the Forum folks will come up with some useful advice for your specific account case.

Jul 13, 2023, 14:1107/13/23
Jul 13, 2023, 14:22(edited)
11/19/22

I would suggest the problem is when you set up an autobattle and leave it to run, expecting to complete a tournament - only to find the server has gone down for maintenance which kills your autobattle. 

So unless you spend your day checking up on your autobattle progress, it's easy for unscheduled maintenance to really mess things up, especially if you have to do something else such as work, go out, or sleep while your autobattle is running. 

This is especially when your lvl 20 dungeon farming teams take 5-10 minutes per run, so it can take hours to complete just your daily autobattles. This isn't because the team is poor, it's simply a fact of progressive development in the game.

So unexpected server maintenance which shuts down the game can really mess things up. 

Jul 13, 2023, 14:3307/13/23
02/08/18

Yes people are in different time zones. But why doesn't Plarium close the Event 20 minutes before Maintenance, instead of falsely announcing incorrect schedules of playing times? Since Maintenance terminates the Event prematurely, I mean.

Jul 13, 2023, 22:1007/13/23
Jul 13, 2023, 22:15(edited)
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

... lol

I have no idea what fusions you're under the illusion of having done, but you pretty much have *never* been able to miss a single event/tournament unless you happen to either win a tournament, or get the top reward on both champ chase *and* summon rush.

This fusion is, in fact, one of the easiest they've ever done. There's only two rare champs you need, so the likelihood of getting a useful one from a shard is far greater than it was previously.

Again - you still haven't answered why you decided to wait until the last minute to finish an event/tournament. Downtime of 20 minutes should have no consequence at all for yo.

The simple answer was to double up on the events so that energy was used the most efficently. 

As for easy shard pulls, 1 rare champ out of all the rare champs in the game from a shard is like pulling a needle out of a haystack because shard pulls are completely random, so that is the least effective way to get a champ lol.

Jul 13, 2023, 22:1207/13/23
05/03/20
Oracle

We're sorry to hear about your experience. However, I need to say that you might need to re-consider your strategic approach to doing Fusions to ensure you succeed at them. 

If you can farm most of the Artifact dungeons at level 15-20, it means that usually you can complete most Fusion Tournaments and Events with some moderate effort. Usually, a mid-game player is able to complete an Event or Tournament even sooner than it ends. Planning is the key. Assuming you didn't have enough time to complete a Dungeon Divers Event, please consider developing some of your gear farming team, so that they can gain you more points at a more effecient time/points exchange rate.

In any event, thank you for sharing your experience. This forum is full of other active players and moderators, so if you ever feel that you are not going to suceed at a particular Fusion, just ask for some planning or team advice, and I'm sure the Forum folks will come up with some useful advice for your specific account case.

I farm all artifact dungeons at normal 25 or hard 1. 

I had everything planned out and was going just fine, just the middle of night matience messed me up.

Jul 14, 2023, 02:5007/14/23
05/03/20
Fathertron

I would suggest the problem is when you set up an autobattle and leave it to run, expecting to complete a tournament - only to find the server has gone down for maintenance which kills your autobattle. 

So unless you spend your day checking up on your autobattle progress, it's easy for unscheduled maintenance to really mess things up, especially if you have to do something else such as work, go out, or sleep while your autobattle is running. 

This is especially when your lvl 20 dungeon farming teams take 5-10 minutes per run, so it can take hours to complete just your daily autobattles. This isn't because the team is poor, it's simply a fact of progressive development in the game.

So unexpected server maintenance which shuts down the game can really mess things up. 

my thing was in was middle of the night for me, not middle of the day like others have been done.

So it happened while i was asleep and could not compensate for it.

Jul 14, 2023, 16:2207/14/23
Jul 14, 2023, 16:24(edited)
02/08/18

Maintenance again right now, 2 days in a row? plarium, seriously? LOL.

OK I got in....

Jul 14, 2023, 20:1107/14/23
05/03/20

Now i got a problem and even streamers that play this game say the same thing.

The newest event for the very last void rare for the fusion is way to high.

Even hell hades in one of his latest videos says the points needed are way to high for F2P players.

Like i fused everything i could, opened every singe shard i could and im still 900 points short from getting it. For the first time in 4 years my account has 0 shards, no green or blue or purple or yellow.

So it seems like plarium is forceing people to spend to get the shards to get the rare.  

So now i gotta hope that camp/cb is kind to me with shards or champ drops or i wasted every single resource on my account to be short by 1 rare champ.

Jul 14, 2023, 20:2407/14/23
06/25/20

... Lol

Man. I don't know whether or not to feel bad for you. But if you've been playing for four years and haven't yet figured out how to manage resources, that's entirely on you.

For this champ chase event, you had the ability to fuse three epic champs - so that's 750 free points right there. You also almost certainly should have had some fusion champs saved up, either from DT/DTH or from previous events. So I'll be frugal and say you should have another 500 points saved up. Leaves you with only about 2000 points to go.

If you're terribly unlucky, that's eight sacred shards. But given we're on a 2x lego for sacreds, you'd really have to be unlucky to not get a single lego from those eight (~76% chance of a lego from eight shards). Either way, between those and the other shards, this shouldnt at all be a problem.

Yeah it costs more than normal. Yeah I'll admit when I woke up this morning to see the 3200 point requirement I was surprised. But at the same time, I'm not really. Costs are going to always be going up, because we have so many new ways of getting resources. Just gotta deal with it.

Jul 14, 2023, 20:5107/14/23
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

... Lol

Man. I don't know whether or not to feel bad for you. But if you've been playing for four years and haven't yet figured out how to manage resources, that's entirely on you.

For this champ chase event, you had the ability to fuse three epic champs - so that's 750 free points right there. You also almost certainly should have had some fusion champs saved up, either from DT/DTH or from previous events. So I'll be frugal and say you should have another 500 points saved up. Leaves you with only about 2000 points to go.

If you're terribly unlucky, that's eight sacred shards. But given we're on a 2x lego for sacreds, you'd really have to be unlucky to not get a single lego from those eight (~76% chance of a lego from eight shards). Either way, between those and the other shards, this shouldnt at all be a problem.

Yeah it costs more than normal. Yeah I'll admit when I woke up this morning to see the 3200 point requirement I was surprised. But at the same time, I'm not really. Costs are going to always be going up, because we have so many new ways of getting resources. Just gotta deal with it.

Hyper-efficiency is great in theory, I could wait and finish DD with the energy I collect after reset or burn a couple refills on multi battles now.  

I recall a story of a young raider... he saved his last THREE points in a summon event to do while fulfilling the daily quest a few hours later.  The lad, with all the correct planning and resource management grasped fully, forgot to pull 3 mystery shards and fell just short of acquiring that legendary hero....

While the OP was conceivably betrayed due to server issues beyond his control, the same lesson applies.  Finish each event with enough cushion and sacrifice a little efficiency for risk mitigation. 

Jul 14, 2023, 22:2107/14/23
06/25/20
Trips

Hyper-efficiency is great in theory, I could wait and finish DD with the energy I collect after reset or burn a couple refills on multi battles now.  

I recall a story of a young raider... he saved his last THREE points in a summon event to do while fulfilling the daily quest a few hours later.  The lad, with all the correct planning and resource management grasped fully, forgot to pull 3 mystery shards and fell just short of acquiring that legendary hero....

While the OP was conceivably betrayed due to server issues beyond his control, the same lesson applies.  Finish each event with enough cushion and sacrifice a little efficiency for risk mitigation. 

Silly lad <_<

Jul 15, 2023, 00:2207/15/23
05/03/20
Trips

Is this why that young raider still saves every greenie he gets?