All Categories

Help with NM Clan Boss

Help with NM Clan Boss

Search
Jun 27, 2023, 16:1206/27/23
11/29/22

Help with NM Clan Boss

Hey all, I'm a F2P player who has been playing Raid for about 7 months and would say am in a Mid Game state. So far I have just stuck with Brutal CB but I am coming up to the point on the arbiter missions where I need to move into Nightmare and so I was hoping for some help revamping my CB team. The team I currently use is

Trunda (Lead, mostly for aura and because I dont have any other great damagers)

Ronda (Does most of damage and has brimstone)

Sniktraak (Brings Leech, Decrease Attack, Ally Protect, and Shields)

Apothecary (Speed booster)

Brogni (HP Burn, Shields)

And I average around 20-25mil per key on Void affinity.

i

I think the most obvious upgrade to my team would be replacing Trunda, since she doesn't bring anything useful to the table here except damage, but I don't have any great poisoners, ally attackers, or unkillable team comps. I have someone like frozen banshee but I'd need to put a bit of investing to get her to 60 with books and masteries so I would want to make sure that's my best option. Can anyone weigh in with some advice on how to improve my CB with the champions I have?

Here is my list:

i

i

i

Appreciate the help, Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2023, 16:3306/27/23
Jun 27, 2023, 16:38(edited)
10/01/22

i personally think you should swap apothecary, maybe swap for someone like lightsworn.

and maybe sniktraak lead?

this alone should give you increase def/full team revive and a good chunk more hp with snik as lead probably takes you another 5-10 rounds vs demon lord maybe

Jun 27, 2023, 18:1606/27/23
Jun 27, 2023, 18:17(edited)
06/25/20

Drop Apo and Trunda

Add Giscard and Delver

Delver isn't ideal, but I see nobody else in your roster with DEF down and Weaken. The combination will add a huge amount of damage.

Special notes:

• Make sure all champs are between 170 and 189 SPD.
  • Brogni A2 on CB turn 2, A3 on CB turn 3. Brogni *must* be slowest.
  • Sniktraak A3 on CB turn 2, A2 on CB turn 3. Second or third slowest
  • Giscard A3 on CB turn 1, turn off A2. Second or third slowest.
  • Nothing special for Ronda. Second fastest.
  • Delver A1 opener, A2 priority. Make her fastest.
  • Put one of the above in a Toxic set. Doesn't really matter whom.
  • Make sure *everyone* has either Warmaster or Giantslayer. Brogni should run Giantslayer. Ronda I'm unsure about - I think she probably wants Giantslayer too, but I'd need to do the math to verify.