All Categories

7 duplicates golden cards!!

Search
Aug 2, 2019, 01:5608/02/19
03/18/19

First of all, I wouldn’t have spent 15k dollar on this game in four month if I am not a huge fun of this game. Yesterday, I pulled 1343 blue shreds and I got nothing but 7 duplicates golden cards!!7 Duplicates!!!!! FYI I have only 23 of 46 gold cards, the possibility of all 7 straight replicates should be 0.78% which could be consider as impossible in statistics. I have nothing to say. Considering all the support from me and my friends who are also heavy spenders as well, I do have terrible feelings of this game right now. We need fair in the game. We are ordinary people who love this game and like to try our best to support it. But what we got in return? The original golden cards fuses. We are p2w players, and I am not gonna deny that. When we spent money we want return worth the spending. I got both the golden cards before the fuse released so do some of my friends. Is that the way u guys telling me the more I spent the less I got? Or I shouldn’t spend at all? If so that’s cool I won’t spend a dollar. Too many duplicates. Is there any way we can add a mechanism to trade multiple golden cards to certain one we don’t have? 3 for 1 or 5 for 1, u know it. It is a healthy way to keep players stay. I know a guy who spent 40k on this game and still don’t have lyssandra and martyr. What u call him? A stupid player who spend blindly? Or another person without life? No I would call him a true fanatic of this game and willing to put real life effort to thrive this game. Currently u guys just push people away. Good people, the most loyal ones. I post it on here not somewhere else it means I still want we solve the unfairness inside our group. I do love this game, I love the graphics, I love the team build, I love the concept setup, and I even love the boring training the new champions. From my side, I see too many players come and go. It’s really sad. This could be the best game and it should be. Meanwhile, I know there are always some players come and go, but please be fair and nice to veteran players and let them feel raid could always be their second home.

um2119507 | 2076399

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 02:1608/02/19
06/10/19
who gives you the right to speak here?  I spent around $26k already, If I dont complain about having so many useless 6-8 copies of gold cards then please shut up and keep trying.
Aug 2, 2019, 03:2708/02/19
03/18/19

badsad said:

who gives you the right to speak here?  I spent around $26k already, If I dont complain about having so many useless 6-8 copies of gold cards then please shut up and keep trying.

Anyone has freedom of speech. You accept the unreasonable settings does not mean everyone should. I will keep speaking anyway. Btw for those big whales 26k is not a lot of money either. 

Aug 2, 2019, 07:5508/02/19
05/12/19
Solomon J said:

First of all, I wouldn’t have spent 15k dollar on this game in four month if I am not a huge fun of this game. Yesterday, I pulled 1343 blue shreds and I got nothing but 7 duplicates golden cards!!7 Duplicates!!!!! FYI I have only 23 of 46 gold cards, the possibility of all 7 straight replicates should be 0.78% which could be consider as impossible in statistics. I have nothing to say. Considering all the support from me and my friends who are also heavy spenders as well, I do have terrible feelings of this game right now. We need fair in the game. We are ordinary people who love this game and like to try our best to support it. But what we got in return? The original golden cards fuses. We are p2w players, and I am not gonna deny that. When we spent money we want return worth the spending. I got both the golden cards before the fuse released so do some of my friends. Is that the way u guys telling me the more I spent the less I got? Or I shouldn’t spend at all? If so that’s cool I won’t spend a dollar. Too many duplicates. Is there any way we can add a mechanism to trade multiple golden cards to certain one we don’t have? 3 for 1 or 5 for 1, u know it. It is a healthy way to keep players stay. I know a guy who spent 40k on this game and still don’t have lyssandra and martyr. What u call him? A stupid player who spend blindly? Or another person without life? No I would call him a true fanatic of this game and willing to put real life effort to thrive this game. Currently u guys just push people away. Good people, the most loyal ones. I post it on here not somewhere else it means I still want we solve the unfairness inside our group. I do love this game, I love the graphics, I love the team build, I love the concept setup, and I even love the boring training the new champions. From my side, I see too many players come and go. It’s really sad. This could be the best game and it should be. Meanwhile, I know there are always some players come and go, but please be fair and nice to veteran players and let them feel raid could always be their second home.

um2119507 | 2076399

U know this game is all about rng. If u spent more than others it doesn't means u are special - u just spent more. We all are dealing with same rng, some are more lucky some not.
Aug 2, 2019, 12:2008/02/19
06/07/19

badsad said:

I spent around $26k already.

Solomon J said:

I have spent 15k dollar on this game

You guys are another perfect example that human stupidity and vanity are endless.

Aug 2, 2019, 12:5008/02/19
02/12/19
7 leg duplicates in 1300 blue shards? If true meaning that either rng is bugged and broken or they meant to work like that. If either is true this company should return ALL the money to their players.
Aug 4, 2019, 20:4308/04/19
Aug 4, 2019, 20:45(edited)
05/13/19

Statistically, you have beat the odds!

You should get around 1 Legendary per 200 Ancient Shards.

You should get around 7 Legendary at 1,400 Ancient Shards.

The fact, you was able to get a 7th Legendary out of only 1,346 Shards is amazing 

The odds were against you and you won.

Now your complaining?

You should be so happy dude!

Let me guess the 7th Legendary was RipOff the Bold!

Rawwwr, don’t you love that guy?

Aug 4, 2019, 22:4108/04/19
07/21/19
Is gold card a legendary? If so i’d Like to know who you summoned 7 times.
Aug 5, 2019, 07:1408/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 07:16(edited)
07/12/19

So if you own 23/46 each legendary is a coin flip whether or not it's a duplicate.  Seven tails in a row is not evidence of some grand scheme, or some devious programming.  It's just bad luck.  It's uncommon, but not particularly rare.  For example even if you got six duplicates in a row, the seventh is still a 50/50 chance.  And they are still the equivalent of legendary tomes, so it's not like they are completely worthless.  It sounds like you want a pity mechanic, so the odds get better for you the more you pull.  but considering the huge advantage p2w already gets, there is little reason to give more advantage. 

you're not talking about "fair"  or "nice to veteran players"  There are veteran f2p players too.  You just want more advantage for whales.  Which is understandable, as you are a whale, but they have to balance for the whole community, not just whales.

Aug 5, 2019, 11:1908/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 13:28(edited)
07/04/19

moraiksc said:

So if you own 23/46 each legendary is a coin flip whether or not it's a duplicate.  Seven tails in a row is not evidence of some grand scheme, or some devious programming.  It's just bad luck.  It's uncommon, but not particularly rare.  For example even if you got six duplicates in a row, the seventh is still a 50/50 chance. 

Exactly . this s the right chance calculating way . it is fixed 50% chance to get a duplicated . doesn't matter how many you pull  Not as the Op said is should be  0.78%

Player J said:

This is not how the chance are calculated in this game ..

If we have a box with 200 champion and only one is L .  so yes after trying for 200 times you should get around 1 L 

but here -- in games generally -- it is like we are having 200 box and each one contain 200 shard within only 1 is L 

so after trying the first box once you have 0.5 % chance to pull a L ... then we throw this box and try another one with 0.5 % chance and so on

so theoretically you can open thousands of boxes without  getting any L and nothing is wrong there ...

Unless dev programmed the game to take into consideration the previous attempts . so after opening 5 sacred shared without L  the chance per this players become 2 % and after another 5 it become 5 %   and so on till he get a L it reset back to 0.5%

In Short there is nothing called beating the math here and it will be always 0.5% chance  

Aug 5, 2019, 12:0708/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 12:11(edited)
05/16/19

Solomon J said:

First of all, I wouldn’t have spent 15k dollar on this game in four month

I struggle to provide for my children, and meanwhile you p*ss away 15k on an APP worth $10 at best?  You do realize you have a serious addiction, right?

How about this... you PM me, send me the next 15k you were planning to waste on this app, and I will help teach you to be more responsible with your gambling (as after all, that's pretty much what you are doing in this game, and are upset you got some "bad hands").

Aug 5, 2019, 12:0808/05/19
05/16/19

badsad said:

who gives you the right to speak here?  I spent around $26k already,
Same with you.  I'll even take 15k like with Solomon J.  I could put it to good use and can help you with your gambling issue as well.

Aug 5, 2019, 12:1008/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 12:12(edited)
05/16/19

Hell, head to my YouTube channel guys and throw me thousands of dollars there through my PayPal, lol.  But seriously, if you guys have money like that to toss around, might as well put it to better use than reckless gambling on an app.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdt-ZXDVTr0b22kmHmeOXxw/videos

The PayPal is right there in the description section of each video.  Would make a lot more sense doing that than wasting thousands more on an app.  Just saying, helping kids live a better life >>> gambling on an app.
Aug 5, 2019, 15:0408/05/19
06/10/19

God said:

Hell, head to my YouTube channel guys and throw me thousands of dollars there through my PayPal, lol.  But seriously, if you guys have money like that to toss around, might as well put it to better use than reckless gambling on an app.

The PayPal is right there in the description section of each video.  Would make a lot more sense doing that than wasting thousands more on an app.  Just saying, helping kids live a better life >>> gambling on an app.

Dude, you just dont get it...

Its all about the satisfaction experience we get from spending little money(debatable "little" for diff ppl).  Its the experience feelings of boss/slave or bully/victim.  You will feel like you are above the rest, superior to all others because you can plow down contents 10x faster and steam rolling competitors in 5 seconds.   And we get to feel this everyday and every time when we are on the game!  Its an addiction yes for sure but who doesn't want to feel good and superior? 

Giving you money randomly on the other hand serves nothing to us except we might feel like stupid giving away money to a total stranger,  we human being just dont do stuff like that its just our selfish nature, if we are all sincerely care(not the fake political-correctly care) about others, this world would have no war/hunger/crime. 

Aug 5, 2019, 21:2808/05/19
05/16/19

badsad said:

God said:

Dude, you just dont get it...

Its all about the satisfaction experience we get from spending little money(debatable "little" for diff ppl).  Its the experience feelings of boss/slave or bully/victim.  You will feel like you are above the rest, superior to all others because you can plow down contents 10x faster and steam rolling competitors in 5 seconds.   And we get to feel this everyday and every time when we are on the game!  Its an addiction yes for sure but who doesn't want to feel good and superior? 

Giving you money randomly on the other hand serves nothing to us except we might feel like stupid giving away money to a total stranger,  we human being just dont do stuff like that its just our selfish nature, if we are all sincerely care(not the fake political-correctly care) about others, this world would have no war/hunger/crime. 

Some of us don't get a feeling of superiority based off buying our way to the top though, but by earning it through effort and research into the mechanics of the game.  But, I do get the mentality behind bragging about who bought the best such-and-such.  I lived in the Hamptons for a number of years when I was younger, so I saw that mentality firsthand for years.  I just don't see the point in a game though.  I mean big deal, a person spent enough money to beat someone else in arena.  If all you did was pay for it, I personally don't see how anyone could feel any sense of genuine accomplishment in that.  But, to each his own I suppose...

I however do not agree that everyone has a selfish nature.  When I was a regional manager back in the day, I was giving away money to numerous charities, because I had it to give at the time (before my kids).  Some people are giving, and some are selfish.  Some feel monetary value determines their self worth, some of us look for a deeper meaning in life.  I will admit that the majority of the population is selfish, greedy, power-hungry @ssholes, but not all of them are.

And that is my pseudo-philosophical rant of the day, lol.
Aug 6, 2019, 06:3608/06/19
05/13/19

HaKa TaKa said:

Player J said:

This is not how the chance are calculated in this game ..

If we have a box with 200 champion and only one is L .  so yes after trying for 200 times you should get around 1 L 

but here -- in games generally -- it is like we are having 200 box and each one contain 200 shard within only 1 is L 

so after trying the first box once you have 0.5 % chance to pull a L ... then we throw this box and try another one with 0.5 % chance and so on

so theoretically you can open thousands of boxes without  getting any L and nothing is wrong there ...

Unless dev programmed the game to take into consideration the previous attempts . so after opening 5 sacred shared without L  the chance per this players become 2 % and after another 5 it become 5 %   and so on till he get a L it reset back to 0.5%

In Short there is nothing called beating the math here and it will be always 0.5% chance  

What your saying isn’t how math works.

Let’s pretend you have Infinity Ancient Shards.

The Percentage to get a Legendary is 0.5%.

The Percentage amount isn’t changing, but if you keep opening Shards you will get a Legendary.

Otherwise, the Percentage amount would be 0%, not 0.5%.

Keep in mind, you have Infinity A.Shards.

You have a never ending supply of pulls.

How many do you need to open, until the 0.5% kicks in and you pull a Legendary?

That is essentially what my previous numbers were trying to get at.

You need to open around 200.

Aug 7, 2019, 00:0908/07/19
05/16/19

What it boils down to is that buying your way to the top in this game is VERY expensive, and completely RNG.  So sorry whales, buying your way to the top isn't as easy in this game as it is in life.  If it was, it would come solely down to who spent the most money on the game, and not sure even you whales would want it to be 100% about that, would you? 

I mean you want to see who can spend the most on something, I could think of plenty of other things to spend your money on.  Two people I know from the Hamptons actually had a yacht-building contest.  Makes a lot more sense than spending thousands on an app like this one