All Categories

Stagnated growth.

Stagnated growth.

Search
Jun 20, 2023, 21:0106/20/23
03/17/23

Stagnated growth.

Been playing a while and have gotten to the point my legends don't seem to be getting that much stronger. I see others in game challenges and how easily they kick my butt. Makes me wonder what I am not doing right or should be doing to get the legends more powerful. What is the best guide for that kind of growth? I still struggle with some some of the Tower floors and the iron twins. I know the screenshots don't tell a lot, but it might tell someone 'Hey why isn't that one higher in the list/lvled?" Thanks in advance for any advise. 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jun 21, 2023, 02:1006/21/23
02/24/19

Moved to Game Discussion. The folks here can help ya. :D  

Jun 21, 2023, 02:5806/21/23
07/08/19

if your sicia is anything to go by, your issue lies in your builds. there are a number of glaring problems there that would hold her back. the biggest would be the pieces of 4 star gear. outside of people very new to the game, there's never a reason to use anything less than 5*. any 4* pieces you still have should be replaced and sold.

it also looks like you're prioritizing set bonuses, which is a common mistake. stats over sets, as the saying goes. the most important thing when building a champ is to make sure theyre using gear with proper main and substats for their build. if you can do that and still get a set bonus in their as well, thats great, but it's really not what you should be focusing on.

on the subject of stats, your sicias are, shall we say, not great. for starters, her speed is far too low, in large part because you don't have her wearing speed boots (barring a few very specific exceptions, every champion you build will want boots with speed as their main stat). you also seem to have focused on the stats that are least important for her. sicia is a dps/debuffer, so you'll typically want to build her with a focus on attack, crit rate/damage, and accuracy. her attack is okay, but her crit stats are awful and her accuracy is a little below whats recommended for dungeons, to say nothing of higher content. by contrast, her hp, defense and resistance are all much, much higher than they should be.

that advice was specifically based on sicia in particular, but the general principles apply to all your champs. go through your roster, chuck any gear below 5*, and make sure the gear your champs have equipped is actually boosting the stats you need.

one other recommendation is to stop empowering your champions. you will almost always get more value out of using them as faction guardians.

Jun 21, 2023, 03:0906/21/23
04/24/22

They do get stronger with better gear , talking about the SS only , both of those champs shown are poorly geared , they are very slow in my eyes .. should always aim for over 200 outside speedtunes imo . 

This is my Artak , his gear aint good nor bad , avg gear . Booked and masteries done ofc . He's lacking res and more crit dmg alongside more hp , thats how i will improve him over time , with small upg here and there .

i

Jun 21, 2023, 08:5406/21/23
10/01/22

i noticed u acended some items, honestly dont bother with that because it will have the least impact on ur champions (acending items is end game stuff where you have nothing left to do with very little reward for time spent doing it, not to mention if u are going to acend an item at least make it 6 star)

im not sure if im allowed to suggest this (pls no ban mod) but you can use hellhades website and install the extractor tool, this tool helps scan ur inventory for the best possible items for ur champions to use,  also as the guy above said you dont need to use set items, some champions its best just to aim for "stats" rather than trying to make item sets such as accuracy sets work, meaning you can gear some champions in 6 different items from 6 different item sets, as long as they have the stats ur looking for at the end of it then it works, the only exception to this is if the champion ur gearing example HAS to wear as lifesteal set, then u get the best stats you can with a life steal set and the other 2 items you just use "offset" items to get the best stats on top of the set.

avoid using 4 star items period, ur at such a level you should be instant selling any 4 star item without question. and you should be aiming for 6 star gear, a 6 star chest plate with hp main stat can hit 60% bonus hp, a 5 star item with hp main stat can only hit 50% hp. thats 10% difference in hp on a single item.

Jun 21, 2023, 13:5906/21/23
03/17/23

Thanks all for the advise. That is exactely what I needed to know...now I just have to spend a butt-load to get the gear replaced. I think I ascended the items to complete quests. I will avoid that till I get them maxed out as mentioned. Thanks again all.