All Categories

Team composition for Dragon's Lair - New in the game

Search
Jun 16, 2023, 16:4506/16/23
02/05/23

Hi

I would like a bit of support to build a team that can farm Stage 13 , taking in consideration I am new ( 2 weeks ) ,  I farm Brutal Stage 6 - 6 for Speed Boots and Stage 8 - 4 / 5 / 6 For Lifesteal .

I want to be able to farm Dragon`s Lair because is hard to create good acc / spd stats with low-end gear I have for the champions to 100 % be able to support the team with their skills.

Maybe to get 5 * common/uncommon that I can boost enough to perform better to collect better gear and replace it.

I get lucky to pull 3 Lego's 

I am still making research to fully understand the mechanics of the game from content creators  : 

But most of videos is with high-end gear , not the way they progressed.

1. Damage Dealer - Ronda ( Unbooked ) 

2. Decrease Def - Ghostborn (Fully Booked ) I used all books on him instead , Achieving 1st place in CVC to support the clan with enough points.

3. Decrease Atk / Poisoner - Corvis the Corruptor

4. Continuous Heal / Block Damage - Alsgor Crimsonhorn 

5. Speed booster / Turn Meter - High Khatun (Fully Booked) the only option I have for the moment 

I have 2400 GEMS - to fully booked the Masteries for 3 Champions when I level them up to 6

I think I am able to get somehow to farm Spider as well to gather some accessories / or to buy some revenge accessories with the gold from clan quest ( If I get lucky )

See below all my champions that I have in the vault :

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2023, 18:1806/16/23
06/05/22

Both Artak and Corvis are excellent. You defeat dragon through debuff-based damage (poison or HP burn), not direct damage. Corvis even supports Artak with his debuff extension.

Make sure both of these have around 150 acc. They should be able to do the job even at lvl 50.

(Also, I kind of disagree with lots of youtubers here, but speed isn't that important. Speed boots are nice, but by no means necessary early on. Make sure you go faster than the enemy. Beyond that, it takes a lot of speed until you start to see the benefits)

Jun 17, 2023, 14:1306/17/23
Jun 17, 2023, 14:14(edited)
10/01/22

high khatun can bridge a gap most people are missing in early/mid game with her lead aura and also added increase speed/tm boost, can also make a large difference in CB etc to, and for what u need her for at the moment she will probably work at 50 quite comfortably, as for the dragon lair 13 just avoid the fight with the dragon specifically going for 5 + mins because it hits harder each time it casts so you will eventually get nuked if u take to long, as others have said just hit it down with psn stacks and burns. primariliy psn stacks.

also try to acend ur champions if you can, each acend level will increase the basic stats of ur champs, every little helps.

Jun 18, 2023, 07:1606/18/23
11/19/22

IMO your problem is that you need to focus on getting those legendaries to 6* before you focus on farming dragon. Doing so will also allow you to progress further in Faction Wars, which will get you materials to forge Perception gear, which is better than Accuracy gear.