All Categories

Selecting Target for skills

Search
Jun 16, 2023, 14:2506/16/23
06/16/23

I wish there was a way in Team Setup to choose a target for specific skills, for example, in my CB Team I have White Dyrad Nia, and Michinaki, and I always want Nia to reset cool-down of Mich’s A2 and A3 but sometimes she resets my other champs skills instead which messes the whole routine up https://speedtest.vet/  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2023, 14:5406/16/23
12/18/19

Behold, a system from 2009 or even earlier, this and every other game needs this, oh did i mention its from year 2009 and totally doable in this day and age aswell?

i

i

Its from dragon age: origins if anyone wants to know

Jun 16, 2023, 15:1206/16/23
01/19/21

Even the DA:O scripting system was fairly primitive. I remember using a mod that at least doubled it in size.

Jun 18, 2023, 00:0106/18/23
10/01/22

tapping onto a good point here, i think this comes down to we mainly need a better teamsetup feature, "use first" and "use 2nd" and the limited options we have in it when setting up a specific team build just isnt good enough and we need more options inside it so that things such as nia focusing her a2 on a priority target etc can be done.

Jun 18, 2023, 03:1706/18/23
EGDNIT

Even the DA:O scripting system was fairly primitive. I remember using a mod that at least doubled it in size.

Maybe was primitive, but knew a lot more than this AI and we're just talking about a few simple things.

Some example: Attack who at last stages? Boss or minions ? Many skills need to using on boss, but your heroes using on minions. Healing on whom ? Debuff on whom? You see there any options? Anyone see options dont use buff if you have block debuffed? Or dont use debuff if enemy has block debuff ? What we have options for skill orders or restricted skill from skill order.

Nothing else. This is very primitive too.

Check the stupid AI on Gaius at DT. Bomb on enemy support who has just little HP but he dont use on him or her the istant bomb activate A3 skills but using on who dont debuffed with bombs. LOL 

Check the stupid AI when last enemy champs have almost zero HP on first or second stages. What they using the strongest AOE attacks. Not the A1 which killing enemy easily too, but they using AOE for wasting before next stages. What this stupidity ?

Sometime i feel that, AI work against players. :DDD