All Categories

Plarium creates more distance between players who don't and who do pay (a lot)

Search
Jun 16, 2023, 09:2706/16/23
09/11/19

it's a long time ago I placed a post here, but now I feel the need to do so.  

With the current champion chase tournament the first get an eternal soul stone. There is also a new tournament chasing soul stones themselves. I am not a beginner, but I am still working on the Iron Twins ... I do pay monthly for gems and the forgepass, but I am not a whale or kraken. 

I hope Plarium will understand that with all the work and gems which needs to be put in to do fusions, masteries, tournaments and all the normal stuff, that the distance between free to play and spenders like me becomes bigger, as the distance between spenders like me on one hand and people who started earlier and are already in the end-game, whales and kraken on the other hand, is becoming bigger and bigger. 

There is no endgame for me anymore. That was different than when I started 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2023, 13:2606/16/23
05/26/22

Look at it this way. People paying for the game is what gives us such regular enhancements to the game and the game quality. If they take that away the next best option is 50,000 pop up ads? 

Yes people that pay will get an edge but you can still be competitive with a Free-to-play. I mean HellHades shows us this is possible every year. 

Jun 16, 2023, 14:1406/16/23
12/18/19

Regular enchantments....since release it has added like Sand devil, iron twins, live arena, doom tower and hydra.....like the amount of content they have released through all those years is actually astonishingly low. About the quality, there came the gear selling filter, and it was broken instantly, and didnt work for a real long time lol.

I mean they generate like couple hundred million a year in revenue, surely you can hire a team to code for more than a week a year for content 😂

Jun 17, 2023, 18:5806/17/23
09/11/19
sharkium

Regular enchantments....since release it has added like Sand devil, iron twins, live arena, doom tower and hydra.....like the amount of content they have released through all those years is actually astonishingly low. About the quality, there came the gear selling filter, and it was broken instantly, and didnt work for a real long time lol.

I mean they generate like couple hundred million a year in revenue, surely you can hire a team to code for more than a week a year for content 😂

well, I think what they bring out is pretty good and the game has been more stable lately than ever before, not that that in itself is such an accomplishment, but still. That things don't work in the beginning ... I hardly have seen a game where everthing works from scratch, but yes, they may pay more attention to that in the gaming industry.

What I agree upon is that it isn't a lot and they seem to fill the void with fusion after fusion of which some you really need to do or you have a disadvantage. I have been away from the game for a while and a champ like Helicath is a real pain in the ass when you don't have him yourself. So it still is hard work (with turning on my rslhelper lol) and not that much fun, not enough time for f2p players to develop their champs

Jun 17, 2023, 22:3506/17/23
06/25/20

Lol. "Back in my day" us FTP had one free energy refill per day from the daily quest, and that's it.

• No free refill + 50 energy from advanced quests
  • No free refill every other day sent to your mailbox
  • No hundreds of free energy every day from DT / DTH
  • No free endgame-quality items from Hydra
  • No free stats from blessings essentially handed to you for finishing Hydra normal+

And still they complain :/

Jun 18, 2023, 00:5206/18/23
12/18/19

Thats like bare minimum what to give krama, heck thats less than bare minimum. Back in the day you couldnt do shit cause you didnt have anything, you logged on for 10 minutes a day, wasted that 100 energy and didnt have any reason to log back on, i would hardly call that a game. Pretty much the only ones then actually progressing were the ones that bought energy and thats a fact.

Jun 18, 2023, 02:0406/18/23
10/01/22

every game has its f2p and p2p, overall the f2p content is decent once u hit midgame theres normally enough to keep you entertained through out the day, what im seeing here really is your kinda pissed you cant compete with the top tier players because they always have the advantage of being able to spend and get one up on you, and honestly this is never going to change, this game really does thrive off p2win in a lot of aspects, but it is what it is, the grind is what makes us keep going anyway.

Jun 19, 2023, 00:2106/19/23
07/23/19

Muy mal plarium cada ves da menos recompensas en boss de clan solo pociones antes me daban fragmentos o libros ahora nada desde la ultima actualización esta así son muy 🐀🐀 los de plarium 

Jun 19, 2023, 13:2506/19/23
05/26/22
sharkium

To be honest this game does not sound like the game for you. People play games to get away from the frustrations of life so if you are finding that the latter is happening then it is best to stop playing. 

I would rather they not add a ton of new things to do because this game is already a time sink. The unique champions, the designs, the animations, etc. they do a fantastic job. They are churning now new heros regularly with unique looks and animations. Not to mention trying to ballance all of that. I am sure at the top level it is Pay to Win but for the vast vast vast majority of players you can enjoy this game just fine without spending a penny or watching a single ad. If you cannot enjoy that not only is this game probably not in your wheelhouse but I am not sure video games as a whole are a good option for you.  

Jun 19, 2023, 13:2606/19/23
09/11/19

yes, I remember the days where we hardly had anything. We had Whales back then too, however, now we even also have Kraken

What I am refering to (among other things) is that they rebalanced the blessings. Level 6 still doesn't need acc to land their blessing, but all other levels do (I don't see the rebalancing here). To make soulstones into a tournament, might mean that you can't do a fusion anymore as f2p when they are going to make it part of that fusion. 

I feel that it is not only good for the free players to have some balance between one and another, but also for the whales  and krakens. Otherwise they are just competing each other with the same kind of big champs over and over again. Doesn't sound like fun to me either. 

As Hellhades mentioned, nobody is happy

Jun 19, 2023, 13:2706/19/23
05/26/22

On a side note they probably could spend a little bit of the money making it so that less spam bots can post on this message board. 

Jun 21, 2023, 03:4106/21/23
07/16/20

this is for the new p-v -p i think if you let the clock run to zero you need to lose that action rather its picking your team or attacking to many players let the 60 second clock un down to zero ot in the batle itself run down to zero should lose that charactors turn i know most do it to frustrate the other player so they quit and they get the 5 pointa anyways  lower the timwers or penalize the players  doing that

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 21, 2023, 17:3406/21/23
02/24/19
pmoholland

this is for the new p-v -p i think if you let the clock run to zero you need to lose that action rather its picking your team or attacking to many players let the 60 second clock un down to zero ot in the batle itself run down to zero should lose that charactors turn i know most do it to frustrate the other player so they quit and they get the 5 pointa anyways  lower the timwers or penalize the players  doing that

Yeah we've had a lot of feedback on this area of Live. 

It would be nice to see some way that people running out the clock on every turn would be penalized. I heard in some of the card strategy games that doing this a few times in a row just automatically results in a loss for that player.

Jun 21, 2023, 18:0506/21/23
12/18/19

Ok but where exactly are those feedbacks going lol, like 2 weeks ago the UI for tournaments/events on PC changed to incredibly low res and slow scrolling, there have been 3 threads on the topic in this forum and its still the same, for 2 weeks, simple fix

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 21, 2023, 19:5106/21/23
02/24/19
sharkium

Ok but where exactly are those feedbacks going lol, like 2 weeks ago the UI for tournaments/events on PC changed to incredibly low res and slow scrolling, there have been 3 threads on the topic in this forum and its still the same, for 2 weeks, simple fix

Is it a simple fix? I assert that you, nor any of us, know what fixes are actually simple.

Also, it has been fixed for most. Sorry you're still having trouble. 

Jun 22, 2023, 03:1306/22/23
12/18/19

it is simple fix for them, like i honestly dont get gaming industry and why they get to get away with BS like this, i work in construction....if i do something wrong i redo it, on day one, probably less than an hour later.

But in gaming the answer is always like "Ya we´re aware of the issue" and then they keep being aware of the issues for months on end.

Jun 22, 2023, 09:5406/22/23
09/11/19

I don't know how we got to the Live-arena lol, but yes, people who let the clock run out over and over again ... it is so annoying. I notice also though that a lot of players are moving faster, giving up when there is nothing to gain and not waiting for the clock. But when somebody does ... it really is a drag, it takes so much time in which nothing happens. I refuse to do the same thing, nor will I leave, but I can write a book in that time

Jun 22, 2023, 12:0906/22/23
05/26/22
sharkium

it is simple fix for them, like i honestly dont get gaming industry and why they get to get away with BS like this, i work in construction....if i do something wrong i redo it, on day one, probably less than an hour later.

But in gaming the answer is always like "Ya we´re aware of the issue" and then they keep being aware of the issues for months on end.

Well with the case of this game it is more like living in a free appartment where you can pay for additional amenities and a light switch isn't working and they keep saying, "we are aware, we will fix it." 

But yes, IT has struggled with this for years on how to make the best product possible within the deadlines. I think that some have done this better with coninuous release and dev-ops. Some not as well. 

Jun 30, 2023, 17:3406/30/23
09/11/19

lol