All Categories

Developed a New Live Arena Tactic when going up against Lvl 90+

Search
Jun 5, 2023, 12:2606/05/23
05/26/22

I used to just drop once I saw their champs if I knew I had no chance. I still do that now if my time is limited. 

I used to maybe win 1 or 2 out of 10 matches against someone that is 30 to 40 levels above me but what I have started doing is I put a team of UKD, Drex, Ursala, Racctor Drath, & Scyl. Then I ban the player on their team that will do the most damage to mine. Make sure you ban anyone with bombs and the like. You have Dutches, don't care. You have Hilicath, awesome. Want to use your UDK? Good. I want those people on your team. 

Once the game starts I put it on auto and target someone that will either auto trigger heals on their side or make sure it isn't someone that has a good counter. Then I go AFK. For those that can burn my team down, which is most of them, more power to them. For those that cannot you can either quit at some point or go the 30 minutes. Up to you. With this new tactic I get 1 to 3 more wins against these teams. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2023, 13:1206/05/23
06/25/20

Here's a suggestion for you - rather than trying to be all angsty "i'm gonna just annoy you because i don't like the system", why not take lessons from what is actually working with your strategy?

It isn't a big modification to take the team which you're winning with just through sheer annoyance, and modify it to win for real. For example, just put a Destroy set on one of your champs (probably Drex), and if you can get Drex awakened, give him the HPBurn blessing. Enemies with only 40% of their total max HP are going to be a pushover to kill. Suddenly, you're going from winning 1/3 just because they quit, to winning 3/3 because you actually win the fights.

Jun 5, 2023, 13:2606/05/23
05/26/22

I will build to that and give it a try. My silver is spoken for for a while. I have destroy gear but it isn't the best but I will see if I have something that fills the gaps.  

I am not angsty. Well not related to this. I will see what I can do to tweak this strategy to hand out damage.