All Categories

Viability of Fenax - PVP

Viability of Fenax - PVP

Search
Jun 2, 2023, 13:1006/02/23
05/26/22

Viability of Fenax - PVP

I am running into teams that are built with 3 defense based heros and one attack based hero. I currently do not have a good champion for decreasing defense and upping my offense to overcome this team structure fast enough for them to rez and heal their team. 

Question, is Fenax worth ranking up as a counter to these teams? I am thinking that I can use this hero to perminately put down the other team's champions. My only concern is that almost all of the teams run UDK which would steal most of the attacks that would trigger the effect .Based on this would I be spitting in the wind building this champion up to counter these teams? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2023, 13:1806/02/23
06/25/20

The short answer is no. The long answer is "it depends on who you have and what team you're running"

The real answer is "don't waste your time with arena teams, just farm the solo champ teams and get medals".

Jun 2, 2023, 13:2206/02/23
05/26/22
kramaswamy.kr

The short answer is no. The long answer is "it depends on who you have and what team you're running"

The real answer is "don't waste your time with arena teams, just farm the solo champ teams and get medals".

Is it just me or are there less solo champ teams lately?

Jun 2, 2023, 13:3706/02/23
10/01/22

speaking from personal use of fenax he is certainly useful in all arenas if you can keep him alive (same with any other glass cannon champion) and putting fenax against teams of tanks is normally where he shines the most, as for udk i feel this is where he shines even more(hes one of my single biggest counters for udk), as iv had many arena battles where i use a1 on another champion and of course udk takes 1 of those hits for them, but what happens is they both get killed at the same time from a fenax a1 because he hits twice and block revived at the same time, i still use him even now in live arena because most people are clueless to the devestation this guy can bring and what he can do, which works nicely.

Jun 2, 2023, 14:1306/02/23
12/19/19

Certainly useful for tag offense and live arena (any block revive us good).

Agree with kram on classic, just farm solos and low levels.