All Categories

Live arena

Live arena

Search
Jun 2, 2023, 07:0606/02/23
01/15/23

Live arena

It continues to be a no sense....I always fight against 70/80/90/100 th levels....and clearly I lose a lot of battles and waste time too!!!Someone could say:"Don't play in Live Arena but it's not the right solution because it's a part of Raid Shadow!So ,it's so impossible to have balanced matches ...ask for the right (and normal!)thing to do I mean Live Arena between same levels otherwise it's only a silly part of Raid Shadow!!! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2023, 09:0206/02/23
10/01/22
dthorne04

I know you haven't been playing much Live Arena, but that fix has already happened. 

Matchmaking is based on Arena tiers (as is listed in the thread you linked to)

its been launched already and we are still seeing threads like this :D ?

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 2, 2023, 09:1206/02/23
Jun 2, 2023, 09:14(edited)
12/30/20
oblivion01332

its been launched already and we are still seeing threads like this :D ?

correct, and strangely the fix doesn't equal some magical parity. 😂 anyway, based on the teams I'm seeing that are above me by 100 points+, it seems like the points inflation is setting in. 

we're always going to see threads like this, regardless of the meta, regardless of which area of PvP folks are participating in. the good news is now if someone runs into an unwinnable fight, they can back out and go find another one at no substantial loss of points.

regardless of the above, matchmaking is based on tiers and points accumulated in Live Arena, as intended (and clearly listed in the link). 

Jun 2, 2023, 09:1306/02/23
10/01/22
dthorne04

correct, and strangely the fix doesn't equal some magical parity. 😂 anyway, based on the teams I'm seeing that are above me by 100 points+, it seems like the points inflation is setting in. 

we're always going to see threads like this, regardless of the meta, regardless of which area of PvP folks are participating in. the good news is now if someone runs into an unwinnable fight, they can back out and go find another one at no substantial loss of points.

regardless of the above, matchmaking is based on tiers and points accumulated in Live Arena, as intended (and clearly listed in the link). 

kk ill give it another try later

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Jun 2, 2023, 09:5706/02/23
06/24/19
dthorne04

Unfortunately the truth of the matter.  No matter what fixes or optimizations are done.  Anecdotally I've noticed my fights seemingly have been more "equal" since the update.

Jun 2, 2023, 12:2606/02/23
12/19/19

We will see threads like this until we get points for losing...

And then we will get threads asking for more points for losing,  like why should the winner get more points? We both used a token? At least give me my token back!!! 

Oh, and please restore chicken and shard to login rewards.  With compensation interest to mailbox.

TIA

Jun 2, 2023, 12:5506/02/23
10/01/22
Trips

And then we will get threads asking for more points for losing,  like why should the winner get more points? We both used a token? At least give me my token back!!! 

Oh, and please restore chicken and shard to login rewards.  With compensation interest to mailbox.

TIA

im liking all these ideas...

Jun 2, 2023, 14:2206/02/23
12/19/19
oblivion01332

im liking all these ideas...

😆 

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 2, 2023, 14:2606/02/23
02/24/19
Trips

TIA

We should probably delete everyone else's UDK while we're at it.

I mean leave mine, I'm using responsibly. But everyone else having one is toxic.