All Categories

Ex whale; a deposition

Ex whale; a deposition

Search
May 19, 2023, 09:2905/19/23
05/19/23

Ex whale; a deposition

As the title says I am an ex whale. It was more of impulse buys due to mental illness but I’m seeing a therapist now. Irrelevant. Anyhow I wanted to touch on what it’s like to finally actually play the game, look up guides and make builds, make my own builds, and progress now. I started when ninja came out and had a year hiatus about a year ago. Today I finally reached doom tower normal top and will be defeating the boss tomorrow. I can auto 20 all dungeons and maxed all potion guys also auto. I kind of do some iron twins and never do sand devil as I need better artifacts. I’m currently trying to tune a nightmare clanboss team that’s unkillable (could definitely do cb UNM but my clan I’m in sucks and no one participates so we aren’t there yet.) Hydra normal is all we have and I can score around 7/8mil for that top chest. I’m on the verge of gold 5 in arena and am not getting into tag team. One thing I noticed is how important the great hall is so I’ve been GRINDING that out as I have like barely anything unlocked in there. I have more epics than I can handle right now with so much backlog I’m working on. All that being said I thoroughly am finally enjoying this game so very much and I cannot stress the importance to the F2P players of the literal importance of great hall and gear grinding. That’s truly the only way to progress. I have so many good champs top tier but I had no gear for them and by god did that hurt my feelings after seeing how much money I dumped. I mean honestly the induction of lore gives this game so much life and makes it so fun with the amazing character models. To me yes I understand everyone’s frustration with plarium but I honestly fall more I love with this game every single day. Any clans I can join with UNM cb tho and some other hydras? At the end of this hydra rotation obviously. I can three key nm with my not speed tune Unkillable team by the way for now but I’m hoarding resources to get an Unkillable going. Just need gear for it. (Haha see, back to the gear issue) https://192168ll.link/  

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
May 19, 2023, 09:4205/19/23
02/24/19

Hey, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself again.

As far as clans go, you can check the Clan section here on the forums, as well as the ClanSearch channel on the RSL Official Discord if you are so inclined. :D

May 19, 2023, 09:5005/19/23
10/01/22

ya id highly recommend getting into a good active clan, double clan/hydra rewards adds up.