All Categories

Ready to drop the hammer for my next 6.

Search
May 13, 2023, 01:1205/13/23
04/06/23

Thanks ahead for any help. Ive had a few good pulls on my this being my second account. Working towards building a good CB team. Not really into arena. I will concentrate on that in the future but ive heard for a newbie getting you CB team is really prio. 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2023, 01:1405/13/23
06/25/20

First off - stop investing resources into Warpriest or Shaman. They're both useless. Ditto for Outlaw Monk.

Get UDK, Ronda, and Apoth all to 60. Probably UDK next, followed by Ronda.

May 13, 2023, 06:1005/13/23
09/14/20

Besides the 3 champs KRama mentined, there are only 2 other champions I personally owuld keep and level them up because they have useful skills: 

Painkeeper and Renegade.....all the others can be used as food.

May 13, 2023, 11:1305/13/23
May 13, 2023, 11:22(edited)
04/06/23
kramaswamy.kr

First off - stop investing resources into Warpriest or Shaman. They're both useless. Ditto for Outlaw Monk.

Get UDK, Ronda, and Apoth all to 60. Probably UDK next, followed by Ronda.

Shaman is just sitting in the passive xp gain area, on my first account she has come in handy for arena far as revive. I basically use Warpriest to complete challenges or missions, no books used and only ascended just because I had tons of potions, or just to help till I get better pulls for CB. So I definitely understand where you're coming from. Outlaw monk came in handy for CB on my first account far as CB damage wise, so I ended up figuring I should do him also on this account. I know long game he wont stay. I try to save my big shard pulls for 2x events. Should I concentrate on Painkeeper any till I get the other pull? I didnt know if she was valid without the full setup for CB. Thanks for the info! Ive noticed you commented on my last post and give advice to many on here. I definitely appreciate any help from old school peeps on here and I'm learning the game and really enjoy it so far. I'm almost ready to do another account recruit for my main for the nice extra goods. I'm curious about clans too. My first clan/first account was just a quick join to get into CB. Should I start searching for better clans? My power on my first account is around 240k according to the info under my avatar.

May 13, 2023, 11:1705/13/23
04/06/23
Matrim

Besides the 3 champs KRama mentined, there are only 2 other champions I personally owuld keep and level them up because they have useful skills: 

Painkeeper and Renegade.....all the others can be used as food.

I've seen some setups with PK and Ren. CB groups possibly? The rest are definitely going to food. Being my second account I've learned a little bit and I find myself mostly spending my energy towards 6 starring and gems towards mastery on Kael for camp. 12-3. Past that point I upgraded my mine for passive gem income.

May 13, 2023, 15:2305/13/23
06/05/22

The time to look for a clan is once you get top chest on nightmare clan boss every day. There's a world of difference between clans who take down cb and those who don't.

Jizoh is also an ok champion. He might come in handy as a budget option for your first hydra team, as he brings a provoke (head of decay) and self-buffs (mischief tank). Don't feed him!

May 14, 2023, 11:0605/14/23
04/06/23
Urlibu FTP

The time to look for a clan is once you get top chest on nightmare clan boss every day. There's a world of difference between clans who take down cb and those who don't.

Jizoh is also an ok champion. He might come in handy as a budget option for your first hydra team, as he brings a provoke (head of decay) and self-buffs (mischief tank). Don't feed him!

I think the problem im looking at is cant get to brutal without the clan beating hard. Currently I'm 2 keying knight chest on hard and barely missing the guardian chest. But instead of using my other keys to push my damage up one more higher chest, I usually just do normal and easy to get their highest chests because it seems like its a better choice than just using the key for a bit of an upgrade to guardian. More loot i figure. Thanks for the advice btw.