All Categories

can’t seem to build a good CB team. Stuck on Hard lvl.  Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated?

can’t seem to build a good CB team. Stuck on Hard lvl. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated?

Search
May 11, 2023, 18:5405/11/23
10/30/22

can’t seem to build a good CB team. Stuck on Hard lvl. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated?

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2023, 18:5605/11/23
10/30/22

ive Tried numerous combinations but haven't been able to get over 20 mil damage on hard lvl

May 11, 2023, 19:0105/11/23
May 11, 2023, 19:05(edited)
10/19/22

you got really nice champs buddy.

You have countless possibilitys but i would start with something like Riho, Ronda, ATK Buffer, Support champs like Duchess and Turn meter controle - f.ex. Deacon as Leader for speed.

With a similiar combination i did around 30million on Nightmare.

May 11, 2023, 23:0405/11/23
06/25/20

Ultimately, you'll want to build an unkillable team around Seeker + Fu-Shan. A common example of the team is https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/myth-fu/

You're lacking the requisite pieces for now, though, so you can't quite just yet. Keep an eye out for Demytha, though.

For now, I would probably build a standard CA team built around Skullcrusher and Riho. In order to avoid needing to make things too complex, we'll also throw Aniri in there, so that we can extend Riho's buffs, allowing her to act as both a debuff and stun blocker. For the two DPS slots, we'll use Draco and Septimus.

Follow a normal speed tune - everyone between 170 and 189 speed.

• Aniri - fastest, delay A2 by two turns
  • Draco/Septi - no special settings
  • Riho - second slowest, A2 opener
  • Skullcrusher - slowest, no special settings
May 12, 2023, 12:0105/12/23
09/16/20

I'd personally get Toragi the Frog to lvl 60. Other than that, Duchess is excellent if you don't have an unkillable team. Skullcrusher is very good as well.

But the most important thing you can do is to get warmaster/giant slayer masteries on your entire clan boss team.

May 13, 2023, 19:5205/13/23
10/30/22
kramaswamy.kr

Ultimately, you'll want to build an unkillable team around Seeker + Fu-Shan. A common example of the team is https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/myth-fu/

You're lacking the requisite pieces for now, though, so you can't quite just yet. Keep an eye out for Demytha, though.

For now, I would probably build a standard CA team built around Skullcrusher and Riho. In order to avoid needing to make things too complex, we'll also throw Aniri in there, so that we can extend Riho's buffs, allowing her to act as both a debuff and stun blocker. For the two DPS slots, we'll use Draco and Septimus.

You seem to know a ton about the specifics, I wanted to try your suggestion but I can't get each champ to meet the criteria you said.  Does that mean I have crappy gear , I really need to move up in clanboss. I'm just stuck and sucks cuz it stopped me dead in the arbiter missions

thanks

May 13, 2023, 22:0305/13/23
06/25/20

I didn't really give you much in terms of criteria. You're not able to meet those speeds? If you can't, then you have a lot of work to do on your gear. But I'd be truly surprised if that were the case - the requirements are very much not difficult to meet.

May 14, 2023, 19:1205/14/23
10/30/22
kramaswamy.kr

I have 3 Skullcrusher's. 1 of them lvl 60 , fully booked, all masteries.  But whenever I put him in a CB Team I accumulate the least amount of damage.  What gear do you suggest or do I need specific masteries.  EverytI've I try to look up good builds for him they have different masteries. I must've already reset them at least twice but still he hasnt helped the team at all

thanks

May 14, 2023, 19:1605/14/23
10/30/22

i

i

May 14, 2023, 21:3405/14/23
06/25/20

Skullcrusher's job is not to do damage. Your stats are okay, although I'd want more of ... well, everything.

For starters, you need to be using all level 16 gear, and ideally at least 5-star gear. Skull can leave weapon at 12, since he doesn't need ATK, but the rest of those items need to be 16.

May 14, 2023, 23:4005/14/23
May 14, 2023, 23:42(edited)
10/01/22

kram is right dont expect damage from skullcrusher, his job is to make everyone attack 2 times over which is where the damage comes from, there is 1 very key champion i personally see in ur vault though who was literally put in this game to do mega consistent damage to clanboss, and i personally use him and he does on average 10-15m damage for me alone on cb, and thats occult brawler, his psn potential is absolutely insane and he will for sure add huge numbers to ur clanboss dmg, also silly things such as using a speed boost champion as lead role can give you a lot more turns and you can impact a lot more dmg in a faster time, a good example of a lead role i use is actually khatun if you already have her built with warmaster, sometimes it better to go for as much damage as you can in 20 + rounds than trying to aim for a team that does less damage but survives an extra 10-20 rounds.

but 100000% occult brawler will give you an insane damage boost at cb, could maybe even add ur teodor with him to claim extend//poision sensitivity, this part is theory not saying this is what you should take, also just having occult brawler + skullcrusher on the same team would probably = demon lord will be maxed out with psn stacks consistent, which alone is 500k per round using 2 champions.

May 15, 2023, 01:5205/15/23
06/25/20

There is zero reason to use either Occult Brawler or Teodor, when OP has Draco. Especially on a CA team.

May 15, 2023, 02:1305/15/23
10/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

There is zero reason to use either Occult Brawler or Teodor, when OP has Draco. Especially on a CA team.

im quite sure occult brawler could out psn draco tbh, draco is 3 turn cd, occult brawler can psn 2 times per turn no cd and he does not need a single book(lasts 3 turns, he can even land a psn while stunned), and he can sometimes land triple psn in a turn if u use his a2 right, if draco can however keep consistent max stacks of psn on cb alone then yes occult brawler wont work, but i highly doubt draco could keep up with occult brawler, draco is still very useul for the weaken and decrease def though.

May 15, 2023, 02:1805/15/23
10/01/22

also iv heard putting brimstone on ronda can yield some nice damage at cb to.

May 15, 2023, 02:2505/15/23
May 15, 2023, 02:26(edited)
06/25/20
oblivion01332

im quite sure occult brawler could out psn draco tbh, draco is 3 turn cd, occult brawler can psn 2 times per turn no cd and he does not need a single book(lasts 3 turns, he can even land a psn while stunned), and he can sometimes land triple psn in a turn if u use his a2 right, if draco can however keep consistent max stacks of psn on cb alone then yes occult brawler wont work, but i highly doubt draco could keep up with occult brawler, draco is still very useul for the weaken and decrease def though.

I strongly suggest you read up on CB teams and champs. Draco is one of the absolute highest-damaging CB champs in the game. Poison is only part of the value in his kit - and, keep in mind, his poisons are 3-turn duration, so they'll be constantly active. His A1 hits like a truck when the debuff bar is fully stacked. Also - OP, I forgot to mention, turn Draco A3 off. You don't need it, since Riho places those debuffs too.

You also seriously overestimate the value of stacking poisons too much. You generally don't want any more than five poisons at a time, because there are other debuffs that are more important:

• DEF down
  • ATK down
  • Weaken
  • HP Burn
  • Leech

The specific team I suggested for OP doesn't use Leech, however, it does use CRATE down, which is important as it completely removes the possibility for CB to land a critical hit. Also, Skullcrusher may accidentally land an Heal Reduction debuff, which means any more than four poisons runs the risk of one of the more important debuffs not being placed.

May 15, 2023, 07:3705/15/23
May 15, 2023, 15:37(edited)
10/01/22
kramaswamy.kr

I strongly suggest you read up on CB teams and champs. Draco is one of the absolute highest-damaging CB champs in the game. Poison is only part of the value in his kit - and, keep in mind, his poisons are 3-turn duration, so they'll be constantly active. His A1 hits like a truck when the debuff bar is fully stacked. Also - OP, I forgot to mention, turn Draco A3 off. You don't need it, since Riho places those debuffs too.

You also seriously overestimate the value of stacking poisons too much. You generally don't want any more than five poisons at a time, because there are other debuffs that are more important:

• DEF down
  • ATK down
  • Weaken
  • HP Burn
  • Leech

The specific team I suggested for OP doesn't use Leech, however, it does use CRATE down, which is important as it completely removes the possibility for CB to land a critical hit. Also, Skullcrusher may accidentally land an Heal Reduction debuff, which means any more than four poisons runs the risk of one of the more important debuffs not being placed.

i never said he was not, occult brawler lands up to 4 turn psn buffs by the way with no cd at all, and also occult brawler is also one the highest single handed damage dealers in the game for cb period, especially when paired with skull crusher, which is why i suggested him as he was showcasing his skullcrusher.

also i get what ur saying about the buffs but seems a simple turn control could sort that out, aka decrease critical rate runs before occult brawler, if the buff is up it should be easy to maintain.

May 15, 2023, 09:1605/15/23

Just check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDx5n1n9Rc

Do you have 1key UNM boss team characters what really dont need very high stat gears. 241 speed for Morag Bronzelock the others anough below 200. Ok do you dont have Versulf but can you use there Draco or other characters.